The Suspect

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 

 
[Cho Rong's POV]
 
My plan with Ki Kwang oppa didn't work. But the connection between her and BEAST is now over. I guess, I wins. *Sigh* It's a little tiring... and since I'm busy with our practice for our comeback.
 
 "I can't believe she said that. I mean, she's the luckiest girl that Ki Kwang oppa had fallen to!!" Na Eun exclaimed.
 "You're just jealous!" Bo Mi told her.
 "I'm not! ... well... maybe just a little~"
 "Admit it Unnie!!" Everybody teased Na Eun.
 
 "Yah...Be quiet guys! Our leader is thinking soooo deep!" Eun Ji exaggerated.
 "What's bothering you Unnie?"
 "Nothing~ I'm just tired." I smiled.
 
 "Yah! Have you seen the new guys in the practice room???"
 "Kyaaaah! They're cute!"
 "I heard Unnie will be the leading lady in their debut!" Yeah, that's me. Remember what I said about the new group in our company? I was actually chosen for their debut video next year.
 
 "Are you okay?" Eun Ji sits beside me. The othe girls are giggling and teasing each other.
 "Yeah...I just realized something."
 "It's been 6 months and you only realize just now." She teased me. They all know what did I do in the past... to Jei, except for the new plans.
 "That's not it babo!"
 "Then, what? *GASP* Have you chosen you're type to those leading men of yours??"
 "Funny." silly. I just realized what I have done. Especially the biggest lie I've committed. No one knows except the President. Whoah~ Is it guilt I am feeling??
 "But to tell you... You didn't win babe." I just smiled at her. She overheard our conversation with Ki Kwang oppa but she didn't tell anyone. She understands me. But, will she still understand me if she'll know my biggest secret?
 
 
 
*My My My you're---
 
 "Hello, Jinki Oppa?"
 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
 
 "Please tell me that the Jei who became our schoolmate isn't the Jei I wrote on those papers." I looked at him with crossed arms. This guy is obviously freaking out. Well, I actually freaks out too when I saw Jei and Jinki a.k.a. Onew Oppa together. Jinki Oppa now knows everything.
 
I put my hands down and sighed.
 
 "I'm sorry."
 "What's your plan now?" I looked at him. We're both guilty.
 
 
 
[Onew's POV]
 
 *Still Freaking Out!!
 
 
 
 
[Eun Ji's POV]
 
 "But to tell you... You didn't win babe." She smiled at me. I found out that the couting and even the 'pretending' is her plan. So that's why Jei accepted Ki Kwang oppa's offer so fast. She believed in him. I didn't tell Jei about it. I don't have a bad intention. I trust her. She might remember something, or anything. And in fact, she might feel it. And I guess, she already did. She told me about the 'break-up' even if there is no 'them'. Well, I'm proud of her. The only problem is, she's still confuse.
 
 
 "It is caused by psychological trauma and is usually temporary, unresolved and therefore may return." Her doctor said. I sometimes visit her doctor without her knowing. I want to know the improvements in her condition. Especially that she faced a big scandal inside our company.
 
Temporary and may retun... but when?
 
Others are losing hope. We couldn't see signs about Jei returning her memory back. I'll guess will just have to deal with that. Just like the very beginning.
 
 
 
Nyahaha! The chapter photo is a bit much! XD
Guys! If you want some boy group to be featured here just say it at the comment box! :))