"Ahjussi"

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

CHAPTER 32
 
[Jei's POV]
 
I walk back to the office when I happen to pass by BEAST's changing room. The door is open so they easily get to see.
 "Annyeong!"
 "Jei-ah, annyeong!" They chorused. I waved at them all, but when I waved at Ki Kwang oppa, he hurriedly went to me.
 
 "Yah! What happened to your hand?!" He held my hand. What the.. it got hurt? I didn't feel it.
 "Coffee.... I guess?"
 "Yah.. you're really careless!" He pulled me inside and went looking for the first-aid kit. He's funny!! He's freaking out, alright. He even scolded Dong Woon for getting on the way. Poor bepu.
 
 "Yah...I said it doesn't hurt."
 "You're really numb." He whispered, but I heard it clearly. I just let him put bandages and stuff on my hand.
 
 "Thanks."
 "Tsk. Don't do such things again ok?!" Is he lecturing me????
 "What 'such things'?! Yah. What do you think of me?!" I stopped when I realized that I'm shouting in front of BEAST's members minus Yoseob. Good thing, there's no other person inside the room except us, or else, I'll be punished for shouting to an elder. HAHAHA! He's an elder alright. >:D
 
 "Sorry."
 "It's alright. It's music to our ears." They laughed. Yeah... They are actually used to us shouting to each other. HAHA! Memories.
 
 "Now go! I still have to change. My body is off limits to you!" He poushed me to the door. WHAT DID HE SAY??? WA.HA.HA.HA. Very. Funny.
 "Huh! YAAH! Ahjussi! who said I want to see your fatty body?! Even if you have those so called ABS, it still looks like BUG BITES to me!!!" I exclaimed. The others almost burst out laughing but they're stopping themselves. I looked at Ki Kwang while waiting for his shout response, but, he just stared at me. Amused? Shock? Surprised? I don't know. 
 
 "What?" Did I... offend him?
 "Jei-ah...He's speechless because what you said is below the belt." HyunSeung said. Then, they all laughed again. But, No. It's not. I guess?
 
 "Yah." STOP STARING!!!
 "What did you just say?" He's face is full of curiosity.
 "That... your abs is a bug bite to me?" I asked him. My back is only an inch to the door, while he's standing in front of me.
 
 "No. Before... that." Wait...
 
REWIND! --- !!!em ot setib gub ekil skool llits ti sba dellac os esoht evha ouy fi neve !?ydob yttaf ruoy ees ot tnaw i dias ohw !issujha !haay !huh --- NYAHAHAHA! What a rewind!
 
 
AHJUSSI??? Is that it?? Did he get offend of it? No. Wait.............................................
 
..........................................
.....................................
..............................
.......................
..................
................
............
.........
........
....
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
 
NOOOO!!!
 
My eyes widened.
 
 "I...i don't know." I avoided his gaze. I'm getting cold sweat!
 "Jei-ah... you're memories.... are back right?" The laughing boys stopped and they all looked at me ... weird. Eotteoke?!!
 
 "Aaaaah!"
 "Jei-ah!"
 
The door behind me opened and bumped me.
 
 "Oh. Sorry, boys are you ready? Ki Kwang-ssi! Why haven't you change?!" The gay(?) scolded Ki Kwang. Dong Woon slowly and secretly hid me behind his back. JunHyung also went beside Dong Woon to cover me.
 
 "What's up?" I asked.
 "He's a gossiper." I make an 'o' face. I get it. Do you?
 
 "Ok! Ok! Just go and I need to change!" Ki Kwang pushed the gay gossiper out and closed the door.
 
 "You're in trouble me lady." HyunSeung scared me.
 
I saw some blank papers at the corner. I got a brilliant idea! I picked them up and sorted them, I braid my hair and borrow JunHyung's fake eyeglasses. Then, in a flash, I transformed.
 
 "Annyeong!" I bid goodbye to them and opened the door. The gay is just outside. I went out side by side so that he could not see my face. I bowed to the BEAST's and walked opposite to the gay's direction. I can feel his stare but he actually complemented me as an cute and young secretary. Whoah! Just whoah~