Vision

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

CHAPTER31
 
[Jei's POV]
 
2nd week of October. I made an appointment with CUBE E's Board of Directors to settle the matter. I still didn't know how to say it, or how to defend myself.
 
 "You seems so very busy this month." I turned around.
 "Oh. Oppa? What brought you here?"
 "I just passed by. I have an Interview downstairs." He shrugged. I just nodded. I don't know, but I feel very uncomfortable.
 "Can you spare some time?"
 "Huh? Uhh..." I looked at my watch. My appoinment at CUBE is 2pm. It's just 10 in the morning. "Guess so."
 
 
We stand by at an empty studio. 10 minutes has passed and yet the empty studio remains to be silent.
 
 "You two are cute." I started to make a conversation while gazing at the ground. My hands are inside my pockets and I saw my breath in the air.
 "We?" He looked at me.
 "IUSeob?" I smiled at him...forced.
 "Oh. That. She's a great girl."
 "Ouch." I bit my lip.
 "What's wrong?" I thought he won't hear me.
 "I... I bit my tongue. Hehe~" I lied. My heart was actually pinched.
 "Haha. Should I kiss it to feel better?"
 "What?! Ewww! Nevermind!"
 "HAHAHAHAH!" We both laughed. Hayy... I miss this. I wish I could stop the time.
 
 "Oh look. There's a coffee machine!" He run to the vending machine and I followed him. I almost fall out of balance when I tripped on something. Yoseob oppa didn't saw me. I looked at the floor to see what it was... but, I guess that something is nothing.
 
 "Jei-ah!" He called me. The sweetest music to my ear.
 
 "Here, be careful. It's a little hot." He holds my coffee with his left hand. I was about to get it when he turned his eyes to the newly made coffee.
 
*SPLASH
 
 "Jei! Are you ok?! Come here." He led me to a near seat. "Is it hot? You didn't get hurt did you?" He kneeled down and wipes the ends of my pants that has coffee stains.
 
 
 "Jei. Are you ok? Talk to me." He said without looking at me. I looked down at him. He's still busy with wiping and such. I raised my hand a bit and reached for his bonet.... but, I failed to touch it. This what happens to the coffee. I thought it's already in my hand. He thought so too. So he let go the coffee and fell on the floor. The back of my right palm was the one which touched it.
 
What's... happening?
 
 
 "I'm sorry." He said.
 "Don't be. It's ... not your fault." I said softly.
 "The shoes protect your skin, other than that, are you ok?" I nodded.
 
 "Yoseob-ssi??" We heard outside the studio. "Yoseob-ssi??! Yoseo-- There you are." We stood up as the man called him.
 
 "The interview is about to start." Said the man.
 "I'll go now." I nodded again.
 "See yah." I said as I smile. He caressed my left cheek which made me froze at my point. Then, he pulled me into a hug.
 
 "O-oppa..."
 
Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug
 
 
 "I'm sorry..." How many times do I have to tell him that it's not his fault?
 "You aren't listening to me. I said it's not your fault."
 "But--"
 "Arasseo. I understand." He chuckled and hug me tighter. GHAD!! I'm crashing to his muscles!!! >///< HAHA. Yoseob oppa, you're giving me a heart attack!
 
 "Yah.. Can't. breath." He draw back. "Ugh. Guess concerning you is bad for my health." I joked.
He ruffled my hair then waved to say goodbye.
 
 
What, just happened to me?
 
 
 
yeah! I'M BACK!!!
Pheww... first week of school is very tiring!!  Anyways, how's the school guys??
 
As you can see, I may update slow because of my schedule but i promise to bring you the explosive chapters in this fanfic!! (Hope I can make you cry.. keke~)
 
U-KISS is back with BELIEVE!
and believe me, DONG HO is soooo cute!!!! Cool!!!! and HAndsome!!!!
especially in the music video...
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm also planning to make a three-shot fanfic based on DORADORA's lyrics. I was still amazed of it and keep wondering about the message of the song... but it's kinda hard for me to choose the main character.. who do you want to be IT???? please... no loveteams! I'm not good at making like that... ;))
 
Wait for my next chapter! I'll post it soon! :))
 
Keep your comments coming! :))