The 2nd Meeting and Explainations

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
'U-KISS...' I thought to myself. First BEAST now U-KISS!!! Blessings!! :')
 
"Noona?" I went back to my senses when DongHo called me Noona. Waah!! Ok, back to my thoughts! HAHA! >:D Wait.. is that a question which also tries to imply 'what are you doing here?'...?! Back to my senses!
 
 
"She's back? Where is she?!" I overheard a sweet voice on my left. I'm pretty sure he wasn't talking to me. But the footsteps came closer and stops beside me. I turned to my left unconsciously.
 
"She's . . . . . . . here." He slowly lowers down his right hand holding his cellphone and stared at me surprised. "Jei..."
 
This time, I was surprised. Kevin Woo...knows my name too.
 
The others members' face formed smiles. Lee Kiseop hugged me and said 'dongsaeng'. Kim Jaesop (AJ) ruffled my hair. And I was like ...What the EF?!?? O_O It's not that I don't like it. I mean, fans like me WOULD love it!! But why is that ... they seemed so close to me. Literally, they're really close to me! But...there's one question. HOW!?
 
Here we go again.
 
 
"When did you come back?!" Kevin Woo asked me without any idea about my situation.. 
"We missed you!" Lee Kiseop said. 
"About you're request--" Kim Jaesop has been cut off.
"Yeah! Let noona hear it!" DongHo jumped excitedly.
"Kevin! Jei's here. It's your ti--MM!" Kevin Woo shut Shin Soohyun's mouth.
 
I'm just standing there...don't understand a thing.
 
Kevin's cellphone rang. The others looked at him as if waiting for him to answer the call.
 
"Hello~....Yeah, She's here." Kevin answered as he smiles...not just a minute passed, the smile is lost. "What do you mean?" He stared at me.
 
"Who's that?" Eli whispered.
"Ki Kwang. I saw it on the screen." Kiseop whispered back. Before I could almost forgot the reason why I went there. I talk to Mr. Shin and handed him the documents. I went outside the office and found the U-KISS oppas gathering in one side. It seems that they have a serious matter. Oh well, I'm glad I saw them today. Got to go..
 
"Jei!" Someone called at my back. I suspect it's one of them. I turned around and to my surprise, they are already in front of me. 0_0
"We heard from Ki Kwang that you're acting ... weird." Kiseop started.
"Don't you know us? I mean...ugh! It's hard to explain!" AJ.
"Noona, don't you remember any memories together with us?" DongHo.
 
I gulped. With a 'huh' on my face.
 
"Jei, where's the letter?" Kevin asked with a worried face?? Wait...what letter?
"What letter?" I asked him back. They all looked at Kevin. Then to each other, and back to me. Kevin's face seems to be disappointed. So they are. "Sorry, I really don't know what's going on...H-how.." I hesitated. But the urge of knowing something win over.
 
 
 
 
"How did you know me?"
 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
 
8pm. We're back at our apartment. It's been a tiring day for the three of us and ... a confusing one for me.
 
"Remy~ Cherry~" I called timidly. I was standing at the veranda getting some fresh air.
"Deh Unnie?" They chorused as they jumped beside me.
"Know what? I had a weird weird so weird day!"
"Spit it out!" Cherry impatiently commanded.
"Well... I met Beast and U-KISS in one day."
 
"WHAAAAT!!!!!" Do they need to shout?!!! Ouch! My ear!
"No need to shout!!!" I shouted back.
"Sorry. We're just shocked! WOW!! I want to see them too!" Cherry jumped up and down.
"So why weird?" Remy asked.
"They know me. I mean... ME?!" I pointed to myself. "They also mentioned that i'm back ... here in Korea." I looked both of them left and right. They're sudden change of expression caught my attention.
 
"Are you listening?" They both nodded.
"Continue." And so I continued.
"They seems to know me...I know them...but not in the way that you know them as a close friend. I guess.. there's...something...wrong." I gazed down at the view.
 
"Unnie...don't you remember?" I quickly turned to Remy. She seems to know something. I stared at her as i wait for her to talk.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You have amnesia."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I have a what?!"
"Amnesia. You got it when you're on your way to your home." I thouht for a moment. I remember I do have amnesia but.....0_0
"DOES THAT MEAN..?!!" She nodded. Cherry is still in her quiet mode. Then does that mean they are part of those lost memories!!
 
"You were here in korea right after the end of classes, 1 week before the month of April." I just looked down as I try to remember the things she is saying. "After two months, you decided to go home..but the bus you rode on your way to your place met an accident. Half of the people died. Half of them survived. Your one of the survivors unnie...but unfortunately, some of your memories didn't survived."
 
I have a depression state of amnesia. Meaning all the things that depressed me were lost. It was not the type of "Who am I" or "who are you." I still remember the very last vision before the crash happened. I 'm having a phone call from i-don't-know-person. Then it was cut off by the crash. I just woke up in the hospital room. But...i didn't remember my parents telling me about a trip to korea. I better ask them.
 
"But, you haven't mentioned anything about my trip here."
"It was prohibited." Cherry finally talks. "Auntie - your mom pleaded us to not say a word about it."
"But why?"
"They were worried about you unnie. You know it's a depression state."
"Since you don't remember anything that happened last four months ago...she said that it's better if you didn't know." Cherry added.
"Even our classmates knows this. They want to help auntie. She doesn't want to get you hurt again."
"But...why did she permit me to come here?" I asked. She must be aware that once I went back here ... those times might return."
"Everything has it's time unnie. We all know that there isn't a secret that can be hidden forever. it will always show...reveal at the right time." They smiled at me.
 
 
"Everything happens at the right time.."
 
 
But I have one question. Is my trip here 4 months ago really depressing?
 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
Sorry for some typo error. xP
The Depression State of Amnesia thingy...I don't know if such thing exists... let's just assume it is for FanFic purposes. Nyahaha! XD
 
KimHyeAh - now you know...  wink tnx for loving the story! muah!! >//<
 
Tnx for SUBSCRIBING!!!
 
chrlnleong
Jun Nica
doremifasolatido
 
Keep reading guys!! I updated 3 chapters today. It's a GIFT since it's been a long time since I last updated..i think? :O
Enjoy reading!
 
Please drop out comment/s. I love it!! <3