Gone

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Ki Kwang's POV]
 
 "I'm very sorry Sajangnim for the trouble I've caused." I bowed in front of Hong Sajangnim, Cube Entertainment's CEO while the other 5 with Manager is on my back.
 "You should be. That announcement haven't thought carefully." He sighed.
 "I'm very sorry."
 
I guess my actions were really too sudden. I did it without thinking the people around me. I did it for myself. I gave Jei a hard time, even the members and the company. This is all my fault.
 
 "I already told Jei-ssi about the plan. You two will not mention anything first. We need to settle things down before giving our statement."
 "Deh Sajangnim." 
 
 
 
 
[Yoseob's POV]
 
After a long talk with the President, we went inside our practice room. It's like our second hone where we can think clearly.
 
 "JunHyunggie, are you okay?" Hyun Seung asked JunHyung.
 "Why are you asking me?"
 "I heard that you had a fight with your girlfriend."
 "That's not the problem here."
 "Guys, just shut up." The leader shut them down. I can feel the tension in the four corners of the room. Usually, I'm the one who'll cheer this kind of atmosphere. But this time, I just can't. I am affected at this issue.
 
 "Yah, Lee Ki Kwang. Where are you going?" The leader said to Ki Kwang who's already at the door.
 "Fresh air." He plainly answered.
 
 "Where are you going?" I stood up after Ki Kwang left.
 "Conference room."
 
 
Conference Room.
 
I am standing outside the Conference Room. Still hesitating to go inside. What should I say? What should I do?
 
 "Yoseobbie?"
 "Ahjumma."
 "Aren't you going inside?"
 "Uhh.."
 "Come. Let's bring this med to her."
 "Medicine?!!"
 "She said her head hurts, that's why I went out to get some medicine." My heart beats fast. I suddenly feel nervous. And I don't like what I'm feeling.
 
 
I opened the door and stared at the person-less room. Only to find her cellphone on the table.
 
 
 
 "NO! No one is going out!"
 "But she's missing! We have to--"
 "She escaped! And, Mr. Lee, please bring your students inside your office."
 "But--"
 "There's no buts boys! *Sigh* I'll find her." Sajangnim left us to Manager. I hold Jei's phone tight. What should I do? Should I just wait here???