The 1st meeting

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
"Jei?! I-is that ... you!?" The model whom I recognized is JunHyung from BEAST suddenly loses all the concentration. Now the very attention is on us.
 
He suddenly walks toward my direction with the other members and...
"Jei! You're back!" Son Dong Woon.
"You didn't even call us nor text us! I'm going to get angry at you." Jang Hyun Seung.
"When did you arrive? I missed you so!!" Lee Ki Kwang HUGGED me?!?!?
"We all are!" Yoon Doo Joon.
"Jei??" Yang Yoseob.
 
Is the last statement a question? I guess. Maybe they realized that my eyes is getting wider and my face is getting warmer.
 
"Y-you ... know me?" I pointed at myself with all curiousity in the world!!!! I mean, I know them of course! I'm a B2uty! But ... them? Know ...me?!? Theyy are actually talking to ME!!!
 
"...O-Of course..." Son Dong Woon timidly answered.
"You don't know us?!" Yoon Doo Joon asked with wide eyes.
"Of course I know you!..." I answered directly. They smiled.
 
"I-im..a fan." The smiles on their faces faded.
 
"You're more than than that." JunHyung said. I looked down...trying to figure out the situation. I'm standing in front of idols. I'm standing in front of my crushes. They recognized me. How did they know my name? I don't remember sending them gifts with my faces and names on it!! What to do?! WHAT TO DO?! I need a saviour here!!!
 
"I'm sorry for being late!" The director!!
"But you're already he--" The lady was been cut off by the director.
"I went to the hospital. I already told you right?" The lady nodded slowly but confusedly.
"Jei, I can take it from here, thanks for your help. Your manager needs you now." He approached me. I just nodded and slide my way to the exit but someone grabbed my arm.
 
"Jei! I think we need to talk." It was Lee Ki Kwang.
"W-Why"
"You're acting SO weird!" He emphasized the 'so'.
"Jei, don't joke around, it's not funny." Yoon Doo Joon said seriously.and it was scary. I pulled my arm from Ki Kwang's grip.
 
"I-im ... n-not." I stammered. My heart is pounding really hard. As if someone is telling me to run away from that knid of place planted with a bomb!!!
 
"Are you okay??" Jang Hyun Seung asked worriedly.
"Let's talk about this." Son DOng Woon exclaimed.
"Jei what happened?!" Yang Yoseob held my shoulder.
 
 
"I...I don't know. Look! I'm in a hurry. I need to go." 
"Jei!" They continuously called my name. Then, in a flash, i was able to escaped from that breathtaking scenario.
 
As I made my way to the company..I suddenly remeber what Son Dong Woon told me. "Jei! You're back!"
 
"I'm back? The Heck!! Since when did I first came here!!?"
 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
"Sir?" Remember what the diecto said?
"Oh..here you are. I want you to run at the NH Media company to bing this documents.
"No Problem." Well, that's what I work right? But why do I get the feeling of....
 
 
 
 
NH Media.
 
"Good afternoon ma'am." The guard greeted me. I gave him the gate pass the manager had given to me. I search for the manager Shin Moon Sung's office...that is what written on the documents' receiver. There are two other names...I'll just find the first one.
 
Ahn Ri Rin's Office...
 
Kwon Yeon Ra's Office...
 
Shin Moon Sung... ah!! Found it!
 
 
*knock! knock! knock!
 
 
"Is it the hyungs?" I heard a man's voice behind the doors.
"Go open it. It might be them." I'm not them. >:)
 
 
The door creeks open. As if i'm in a suspense horror movie. And yeah. I feel like i'm on one of those.
 
I froze.
 
 
 
 
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 
I want to thank the first 2 subscibers!!
There goes chapter 3!! YEEY!! I finally downloaded U-KISS DORADORA!! Gotta watch it now! In repeat mode. Nyahaha!!
 
;D
 
here's a wallpaper. ;)