21:18 (09:18pm)

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
 "Happy Birthday."
 
His beatiful face covered the ugliness in me. His sweet smile changes all the bitterness that I feel. The colorful candles added to the colors of the street. And the warm light mixed with the cold night.
 
 "...Kevin Oppa."
 "Happy Birthday Jei-ah."
 
We stood there as we watch the street of Seoul together. The cake...yeah, he brought a cake!! And it's color BLUE!!! Anyways, we put the cake on a bench. I guess were the only persons at the observatory.
 
 "You know... your disguise is a bit appearing." I said after minutes of silence. He only wears an eyeglass and a bonnet with his winter clothes. It's cold since it's already ber-month.
 "I have a wig inside my bag and some accesories, I removed those here so that you can recognize me." He showed me his bag. What happened to his hand?? I grabbed his bandaged hand and look at him.
 "What happened to your hand??"
 "I...picked up a broken glass." He scratched his head while trying to smile.
 "Pabo." I said to myself.
 "I know."
 "Uhh..mianhe." I apologized for the offensive word.
 "It's okay. I really am a fool." I was embarrased. I shouldn't have said that! I just stared at his hurt hand in my hold. "A fool to still love a person who loves another." Then he hold my hand that was basically holding onto his. My heart beats fast.
 "M-mian." Okay. Jei, you're assuming!!! As if you're the one he's referring to.
 "Why do you keep on saying sorry?"
 "Uhh...sor-- I mean...tsk."
 "Keke~ You're cute." He pinched my nose with his free hand. Waah! Good thing it's not oily.
 
He stared at the view while I'm beside him staring at his face. Kevin Woo is the prettiest boy I've seen so close. Ki Kwang oppa, Doo Joon oppa, Eli oppa are handsome. Yoseob oppa, Dong Ho and Taemin are cute. Kevin oppa is a pretty boy.
 
He turned his attention to me and I quickly look away.
 
 "You're cute when you're blushing."
 "I'm cute. Period."
 "Keke~ Come!"
 "Where?"
 "You already saw the outside world in your birth time right?" Oh yeah...Kevin oppa is the first one who's with me in my birthtime.
 "Thanks."
 "Aren't you happy that you're with me?" He pouted.
 "What?? NO!! A big NO!!" I shook my head non-stop. I'm very happy!!!! I'm actually with the man whom I dream of! But ... How I wish all U-KISS members are here. >///<
 "Let's go." He grinned. Then pulled me. He pulled me back to the resto.
 
 "Hmm.. I know this is a bit corny..."
 "Huh??" He pulled a handkerchief inside his pocket.
 "Can I?"
 "Deh~" He blind fold me. I can smell his handkerchief. "Oppa~ What's your cologne?" Keke~ It's so sweet!
 "Secret." I pouted. "Stop pouting. I might kiss you in no time." I was so shocked that I pulled the handkerchief down.
 "Oppa!"
 "Keke~ Joke only!"
 "Aaaah!! Awts." He pinched both of my cheeks slightly hard. He again blindfolded me and guide me inside the resto. Wow! I love surprises.
 
 
 
 
[Kevin's POV]
 
 "Yaah!! Kevin!! Don't touch it!" Too late. My hand is bleeding.
 "Why would do such thing Kevin?! Tsk. You scared the hell out of us." Eli said as he bring me to the sink and washed my bleeding hand. What did I do??!!
 "HUH?"
 "Tsk. Don't ever think about it! Coz, I'm the one who's gonna kill you." Wait. Processing...... Ooooohhh!!!
 "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"
 "He's mad." I heard from maknae behind our back. 
 
WAHAHAHAHA!!! I get it!! So that's why they're freaking scared when they saw me touching some boken glass! They thought I might commit suicide. No way!! I won't waste my beautiful face and body because of this stupid love!! I still have my love for myself. NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, I broke the glass because of how I feel. But after realizing that I broke the glass that Manager's wife gave us, I panicked!! I was about to clean it with my bare hands when they forcedly open the door. But they were too late. I cut my hand with one of those sharp glass. Don't worry! I'm okay! ;)
 
 
After cleaning the mess...I just realized something. I haven't greeted Jei in her birthday poperly!! Did I??? Hmm... Maybe a cut in my hand brought good thinking! HAHA!
 
I searched for her co-workers number. The two who wants my autograph lately seems close to Jei, so I dialled there number using my oldest number. Celebrities like me has tons of mobile numbers!
 
I told them what my plan is and found something about her. I called Xander hyung and Kibum hyung to make my plan complete. I actually called on BEAST but they cannot be reached. Busy? I don't know. We proceeded to the N Seoul Tower and after the trio took their dinner, Jei went to observatory. The others sets-up the resto according to plan. We didn't bring cameramen. We overly disguised just to protect Jei to any rumors. She had enough since morning, that's why we want her to enjoy this night.
 
 
I blindfolded her and guide her inside the resto.
 "I'll remove it now..." She nodded. "But before that, you know that we're famous here so no shouting of names alright?"
 "We?...uhh.. sure!" She smiled then I removed her blindfold.
 
 "SURPRISEEE!!!! HAppy Birthday To you! Happy Birthday to you..." They started to sing. I can see that Jei is stopping herself from crying. She's biting her lips so hard!! Haha! Joke only!
 
 "Stopping your feelings is not good for you health." I whispered to her. She looked at me with those teary-eyes...
 "Oppaaa~ Saranghae!!!!" She hugged me tight. Yah. Don't say that. It'll just hurt me...
 
 "Gomawo..." She said while I'm hugging her and calming her down. Xander, Kibum, Eli, Kiseop, Dong Ho, Soo Hyun, AJ, and Hoon is hugging her one by one. We took photos non-stop for 2 hours. We also ate the 3 cakes we prepaed for her. Jei and her two friends obeyed the rule. Not even a single name of us went out.
 
The members especially Kibum and Xander hyung got closer to her. When it's time to leave, they all requests for an extension. Nobody still wants to leave that moment especially Kiseop and Xander. They actually treat Jei as their little sister. Even me, I don't want to leave that happy moment. But we can't stay like this forever.
 
 "Mianhe Jei-ah...We really have to go now." Xander hyung said to her.
 "Aniyo Oppa. I understand. Two hours with *toot* is too much for me." She said as she smiles sweetly.
 "Ani. It's still not enough!" Kibum hyung said while imitating Jei's voice.
 
 "Hahahaha!"
 "Thanks for the gift Oppas!!"
 "Huh? What gift??" We all chorused. We didn't give her any gift since it was a rushed plan.
 "Memories." She again smiled that almost melts the 9 of us.
 "Aww...wait. Let's go there!!" We went to where Xander Hyung pointed. Teddy bear store. We bought the BIGGEST PINK BEAR that we can find. Her favoite color is blue but we want pink coz we want her to name it 'KISSME'.
 
 
 
 
 "Here you go dongsaeng! Don't worry for the albums, we'll deliver it to you tomorow!"
 "Waaah! Oppas!!!! This is too much!!" She exclaimed.
 "Still not enough for a good girl like you!" AJ said.
 "Nomu Kamsahamnida!! I feel so honored!"
 "Waaah! Stop flaterring me!" Xander hyung joked. I miss this kind of moments. And thanks to her, U-KISS is once again reunited.
 
After a last round of laughter, we headed to our dormitories.
 
 
 
 
 
[Jei's POV]
 
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT????!!
 
A SMALL BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION WITH THE BIGGEST PERSON IN MY LIFE????!!
 
WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! I WON'T FORGET THIS DAY EVER!!
 
 
 "Yah Unnie! Stop smiling by youself." The three of us is on our way to Cube Entertainment. It's already 1 in the early morning. But the street is safe. So, we're safe!
 "We want to smile too!!" They pulled the camera from me.
 "Waaah!! Kevin oppa is so cute here!!" They both giggled. Yeah, let them be. The image inside the President's office is now bothering me. Surely, I'll be scolded. Hayyss...
 
 
CUBE ENTERTAINMENT.
 
There's still lights inside. As far as I now, office hours is until 9pm only.
 
 "Bye guys! Be safe!"
 "Bye unnie! You too!" The two with my KISSME (teddy bear) disappeared from my sight. I walked through the gate but the security guard blocked me. Oh, right, I still have the disguise. I removed it in front of him and he seems like he was surprised.
 
 "Good thing you're safe agassi.." He sighed and that gives me shiver in my spine. I don't have my cellphone with me. I only brought my watch and bag with disguise when I escaped. I even lied to ahjumma. *Sigh*
 
 
As I entered the building, a man stands in front of me.
 
 
 
 
Weeee!! I'm so jealous!!! Happy Bithday to all of those who will celebrate their birthdays this May!! :))

Frankie- is your thinking correct?? Keke~ I also want to go there!! So many cuties!!

doremifasolatido- yeah! But when will Jei knows the TRUTH?? Hmm...

Guess nobody likes my cover photo.. keke~ It's alright! I'll try better next time. By the way...I only use "PAINT". I don't know how to use "PHOTOSHOP"... :((

Sorry for some typos. especially words that have "R".