Confusions

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
I woke up early in the morning..wait...let's rephrase that. I didn't have any sleep! I can't sleep all night! I was thinking about it the whole time. But it seems that I can't remember even a BIT! Sometimes my head hurts...but it's a miracle! It didn't hurt. I think my mind is also helping me to remember anything. But bad luck! Hmp. Better luck next time!
 
 
MBC.
 
This time I was assigned at the taping of Heartstrings. MY GHAAD!! Yong HWa oppa is absolutely stunning! and her leading lady...ugh...what's her name again?! She's very pretty!!!!
 
"Uhh...Jei dear, will you get us some coffee?" The lady smiles at me. Ugh! I want to watch them! But since I'm a kind hearted person, I went to the coffee machine at the hallway. It's not that far but it's not also near at the studio. Yep, they're using a studio right now.
 
As I waited for the 2nd cup to be filled someone called my name. I turned to my right and saw Ki Kwang, Yoseob, and JunHyung. I'm pretty sure they'll ask me the same questions again. It wouldn't hurt if i'll tell them the truth right? I'll just simply said 'I have amnesia.' Wait. That's too plain and direct to the point.
 
"Jei, we need to talk." I just nodded. They helped me first to bring the coffees to the ahjummas then went to the rooftop to have a quiet talk.
 
 
"How are you?" Ki Kwang started the conversation.
"I'm fine oppa~" I gaze down.
"It's so not you." He added.
"Don't kid." JunHyung whispered to himself. I heard it.
 
"Jei..." I looked at Yoseob. "You didn't give us any phone calls, nor text. even chat or update about you in social networks.. Are you tyring to for--"
Before he could say another word I started talking. "I...have an amnesia."
"What?" Is this Ki Kwang guy deaf? I said I have amnesia, HELLO!!!
"Amnesia. According to Mr. Webster amnesia is a loss of memory due to brain injury, shock, fatigue, repression, or illness." I joked. If you only saw their faces. HAHA!
 
"Are you serious?" I nodded. "How?...When?"
"I don't know...I really don't remember." sarcastic. I rolled my eyes. HI!!!, how can you get amnesia?! While your sleeping? Of course I bumped my head you idiot!
 
I looked at them to see their reaction. Yoseob oppa is smiling. HUH?! WHY is he smiling?? But it's knida cute though! >//<
 
"Will you explain?!" Ki Kwang demanded. What's up with this guy? How come, he gets so mad that fast? Is he PMS-ing? (Pre Menstrual Syndrome) HAHA!
"I met an accident when I was on my way home. The day I went out of Korea's borders...that's what they said. When? The day I went home." there I said it! HAPPY?!?
 
"You mean...you don't remember anything at the airport?" Hmm... what happened in the airport?! Of course I bought my plane ticket and rode in a plane. What else?
 
I shook my head as a sign of saying no. They just took a deep breath.
 
Ki Kwang again looked at me. What's with the looking nowadays? "Let's just make a new memory." He smiled. A weak one. Is he serious?
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
"7pm. Tonight!" Ki Kwang said for the nth time.
"Yeah, sure." I said for the nth time also. What about tonight? He said something about a party.
 
7pm. I'm on my way to the rooftop of the Cube Entertainment. I was at the front of the door and I can see different lights from the four corners of it. As I opened the door...
 
"WELCOME BACK JEI!!!" Random people greeted me with a party popper. Wow! Do I have to know all these people too?
 
 
"Jei!! I missed you!!" A jolly girl hugged me. And I think i can recognized her.
"Eun Ji??!"
"Yey! You remembered me!!" He happily hugged me again. It's been ugh...10 years I guess?
"That's unfair!!" Yoseob pouted. Aww.. I saw that cutie face again! Argh!
"How about me unnie?" A cute girl approaches me as she pointed at herself. I shook my head slowly with a sad face. I'm very sorry cute girl!
"I'm Na Eun!" She pouted.
"Hi Bo Mi! Don't worry!" I'll remember you soon!
 
Eun Ji introduced the other people whom I forget. Not other...all of them. They even told me some of the adventures WE had. Like in the beach, haunted house, playgrounds and even inside the dormitory. Sadly, I can't remember anything.
 
"Ugh..." My head hurts. I excused myself from them without giving them a hint about how i feel and went to look for a comfort room. I drank my medicine for head pain and took a deep breath. I guess...my mind went exhausted of forcing myself to remember THOSE times. I leaned my back at the door. Good thing i'm the only one here.
 
Sighed....When are you coming back dear memories? 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
After a minute of idling I went out the comfort room and saw Ki Kwang leaning on the wall. The moment he saw he, he smiled. I smiled back.
 
 
"What really happened back in the airport?" I'm trying to make a conversation. We almost walk a mile with a dead silence. Hehe... just exaggerating.
"Hmm? Oh...that." He said while straightly looking at his front.
"Yeah, that." We stopped walking at the floor's veranda. The party is just above us so it's okay.
"I told you I love you." My world suddenly stops. "And I still do. Jei." He hold my hand as if on cue, i looked at his serious face. "I love you."
 
 
Is something like this happens in my trip here?
 
 
"I never had the chance to explain my feelings to you. But I'm still hoping you'll come back...to start again."
"You mean....we? Became...you-know." He nodded slowly then hugged me.
 
This man...became my boyfriend???
 
 
"What are we going to say to them if they asked?" We headed to the party after some mesmerizing of memories. I kinda understand it and seems to agree about what he told. But to be honest, not a bit of memory came back.
"Let's just say I'm courting you from now on."
"Huh?"
"You see, no one knows about our relationship 4 months ago. They might be shocked if they knew that we're officially a couple in just a minute." He laughed.
"Oh, yeah..right." I laughed too. That really seems awkward.
 
 
"Hey! Where were the two of you huh?" Doo Joon oppa said while smirking.
"Remember, this is a party for everyone not a date for the both of you." Hyun Seung oppa teased. Ki Kwang oppa just smiled. A suspicious smile.
"Yah. Yah. Yah! What's going on?!" Dong Woon oppa suspected.
"Don't tell us..?" JunHyung oppa trailed off.
"I'm courting her." Ki Kwang oppa said with sparkles. They all cheered except Eun Ji, Na Eun and Yoseob oppa.
 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
"Unnieeee!! Wakie! Wakie!!!"
"Hmm..5 more minutes." I mumbled.
"Your suitor is here!"
 
Suitor? What suitor? Jei, it's who not what! Suitor is a human. >_<
 
 
"KYAAAH!! Ki Kwang Oppa is here!!" Now that made me sit up.
"Sheesh. Cherry-ah~ You almost broke my eardrums you know.." I said as I pat my ear.
"We'll just send him in here." H-huh? WHAT?
"Wai-"
"You really hit the jackpot! I so envy you!" Cherry gave me a two thumbs up as they went out. I hurriedly went to the bedroom's bathroom and fixed myself. I just woke up so obviously I still have morning glories! HAHA! Anyway...I went outside the bathroom and ta-dan!!!
 
 
"Hi babe! ^____^"
"Why so early? (-.-)"
"Are you mad?"
"I'm not." Sheesh...does this guy knows the different between a woke up person and an angry one?!! Why did I love this guy anyway. HAHA! Joke.
 
 
He just smiled and hugged me.
 
 
"I miss you..." He said just like a kid asking food to her mom.
"It's been 10 hours since we last see each other. Miss me soon?"
"Yeah~ Tsk. And I will miss you~"
"Will?" He broke the hug but he is still so close to me.
"I'm gonna have a taping at Jeju Island for 3 days, that's why..." Oh yeah right. My boyfriend is actually a celebrity. ^_^v
"Well...goodluck! ^_^"
"That's it? You won't go with me?"
"Can't. Work." I started to get my clothes to wear and was about to head to the bathroom when I saw his pouty face.
 
"It's just 3 days right, it's not like 3 months. I won't go anywhere." I smiled. "Go now, I'm gonna change." I pushed him out of my room.
 
 
 
 
 -x-x-x-
 
 
 
MBC
 
"Uhh... Thanks for the ride oppa." Cherry said while blushing. HAHA! This kid!
"No problem. Bye! Take care."
"Bye!" Then he rode off.
 
 
We went inside the network and started working. A different work. Piling and sorting out tons of documents. Sighed.
 
*Kriing.
 
The phone inside the office rings. I went up and answered it.
 
"Hello Sir~"
"Uhh..Jei. Can you bring here the document in desk 801? I'm here at sudio 21."
"Ok Sir. I'll be right there." I went to desk 801 and got the documents our manager is looking for. He's the same manager who says..."Everything happens at the right time." Mr. Hong.
 
 
 
Studio 21.
MBC News Today.
 
I went inside slowly not to disturb the taping and search for Mr. Hong.
 
"Now everyone, here's a comeback from the boy band with their 2nd full length album after the hiphop 0330. Let us welcome them, U-KISS Live!"
 
The anchor said. U-KISS is here?
 
I watched them sing and dance the Neverland. Sometimes, I got a feeling of a force pulling and pushing me there to meet this two boybands that was lost in my memory. We keep on meeting our roads as if we're walking on the same tracks.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Never Eeeeeend~"
 
The song is finished and I was just standing there for the whole 3 minutes. The staffs went on a commercial break and my eyes finally found Mr. Hong. I gave him the documents and was about to go when I heard something.
 
"Kevin hyung, Jei noona is back. When are you going to confess your feelings to her? It's not that she will stay here at Korea forever."
"Yeah, Kevin...especially that she has amnesia. She even can't remember the letter."
"Just think about this kev...If your a girl again, I'mma steal you from her." Then a round of laughters came. I was about to walk away from that scene when I heard my name again.
 
"Someone might take away Jei from you."
"*Sighed*"
"The song! Your feelings were written there right? What if we sing it to her. She might remember it."
 
 
Again... remember what?! What's in the letter? Ki Kwang already told me that he's my man. Why is there another confession? Oh yeah~~~ They didn't know about us.
 
 
I went outside when i realize that it's bad to listen others conversation secretly. I went to find my dongsaengs. They are at the cafeteria with other staffs and celebrities. I straightly headed at their table and drink Cherry's juice.
 
"Ah~ So cold~" The juice is.
 
 
*Here we go~ Come with me~ There's a world out there that we should see--
 
"Hello?"
"Jei-ah!! Are you this Saturday evening?" It's Eun Ji.
"Hmm...saturday? my work ends in 7pm. I'm free after that."
"Ok! Sleepover here at the dormitory! Please~"
"Huh?"
"Pretty please~ It's been months...so we want to hear you're stories."
"Unnie...pleaseee~" A different voice said whom I recognized to be Na Eun.
"Arasseo."
"Yeey!! See you tonight! Bye!" Eun Ji ended the call.
 
 
 -x-x-x-