Ally

Back To Korea [Sequel - Trip To Korea]

 

 
 
[Ki Kwang's POV]
 
 
 
 "Jei.."
 
I called her name. Maybe playing pranks on her isn't such a wonderful idea. Our taping in Jeju Island is finished. That extension I told her is a lie. It's not a lie! It's a surprise! I want to surprise her! I actually waited at the front of the dormitory for 4 hours before calling her. I thought she's on her way to the dormitory. But after 1 hour and she still doesn't show up, I called her again but no one is answering! SH*T! I thought something bad happened to her. I roamed for 2 hours just to find her. But when I call Remy, she said Jei is still not home, I went back to my post and waited her. I just thought maybe she had a good time with her co-workers that's why she's coming home late. But then...I saw her with Yoseob, my bandmate,..as well as my rival. Is my biggest fear coming true?!
 
 "Oppa...I thought you're..." I took a deep beath to calm myself. I smiled at her.
 "Surprise!" Fcuk Jei! You made me worried!
 "Have you met the others?" Yoseob asked.
 "Yeah. They're actually looking for you." Why didn't I think about that? Yoseob and Jei were both missing.
 "Oh. Got to go! Jal jja!"
 "Yah. You should go with Ki Kwang oppa. You don't have a car with you." Jei said to Yoseob. No. Don't talk to him!
 "Uhh..." Yoseob looked at me. I looked away. I hope he gets my message that I want to talk to Jei alone.
 "Hmm?" Jei looked at me.
 "Perhaps you need to have a quality time?" He smiled at Jei. Jei just stared at him then said..
 "It's already midnight. And...I'm already tied *turned to me* Oppa, let's just talk tomorrow, okay?" I'm disappointed. But she's ight. It's already morning and I don't want her to stress herself.
 "Yeah. Sure." I smiled as I walked towards her and kissed her forehead and whispered good night.
 
 
We went home after that. I really felt the tension between us inside the car. Does he know? It's impossible. I deleted her 'last message' before he could read it. Did Cho Rong told him? Nah. Cho Rong and I are on the same team. I know. He liked Jei... maybe until now. And he's hurt to know that I'm courting her. Am I the bad one here?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
[Kevin's POV]
 
Hi! I'm Kevin! You know me right? I'm one of the vocals of the International Group U-KISS!! The cutest member of the group! You know our group right? The cute, handsome, talented, hardworking, and busy U-KISS! 'Hot' is not fit for us. Just Cute. OVER CUTENESS! NYAHAHA! *Sighed* We just got home from so many interviews! And...OH! OH! Our 2nd full length album is out!! Neverland!! Eh eh eh eh eh end!!! *Sighed again* I'm soooooo taaayeeerd!! (Tired) But! I'm still beautiful! *aegyo*
 
[A/N: Sorry about the date. The setting of this story is still 2011]
 
 "Yah! Kevin! Instead of doing aegyo there, help me here!" The leader shouted from the kitchen. Argh! Kevin! Kevin! Kevin! Always Kevin! I'm promoting our goup here so don't talk to me!
 "Yah!!"
 "Coming!!" Aish. Where's the maknae?!! Oh yeah, he still have to shoot a drama. Poor maknae! but oh so popular!
 
 "Yah~ How do I cut this? Is it horizontal?" Kiseop who is chopping the ingredients asked about how to chop a carrot. He already chopped like 5 ingredients and yet he only asked just now?
 "Anything you like Kiseoppie." Our leader, Sooooo Hyuuun said. How come he's sweet to Kiseop and yet ... me?!
 "Stop pouting babe." AJ who is busy searching things inside the refrigerator talked.
 "Don't babe me." =__=
 "Don't tell me you don't like it?" AJ said. Whatever AJ!
 "NOOOOOO!!!!"
 "What's wrong Eli?"
 "We forgot to buy the ingredients for the sauce!" Eli whined. So you see...U-KISS, which is the over cute, handsome, hardworking, and busy boyband is actually cooking for dinner. And without the sauce, our feast is doomed!! We are great chef you know!
 
 
 "I'll buy it!" I volunteered to get myself away from cleaning the materials.
 "I already texted Dong Ho. He's already at the market." Nevermind. Bad Hoon Nim!!
 
Later...
 
 "Yah!! I'm sooooo tired!!" Dong Ho came.
 "That's my line." I said.
 "Kevin Hyung! I saw Jei Noona at the amusement park!"
 "A date?" Kiseop asked. Hey, his talking to me!
 "Maybe. She's with some university student dude. Yah~ I'm hungry!"
 "Don't worry, baby Dong Ho! Food is already prepared." The leader said. Since when did he became sweet? Aissh... I miss the blubbering mouth of Xander hyung!
 
 I went to the living room and opened the tv. My mood changes as long as it's about Jei. I still haven't talked to her. I still haven't confessed to her personally. *Sighed* I'm the worst gentleman in the world! Is it because of my different gender? Nyahaha! Joke! I know people know me as a girly-whatever. But, I'm a man at heart. I actually loved a girl! Well, I love girls. But this girl is different. She's not my first love. nor first crush. But she changed the meaning of love I once knew. Love.... is when I see her. But, does she deserve me?