Saviours

Wanna be mine?

Chanyeol looked back at you and jerked his head towards the road. "Go. Now." he said and turned back to L. Chuckling, L cracked his knuckles. "You really want to do this here, little boy?" he asked. Chanyeol's fist tightened and you saw the muscles in his back tighten as well. Your eyes widened and you took that as your que to move. Suddenly your body decided to listen to you. Without hesitating, you started to run towards the opening that lead out towards the streets.

Before you could get there, someone grabbed you around your waist and yanked you off of the ground. You yelped in surprise and looked at who it was. Your eyes widened and you started to kick. "Let me go!" you screamed and punched on his arm. "Damn girl! You're strong." the guy chuckled. L looked over and noticed what was going on. "Dongwoo! Take her to Sunggyu hyung. I'm sure he'd like that." he said and looked back to Chanyeol. "You won't mind if we borrow your little girlfriend, do you?" he smirked. Chanyeol growled at him and lunged for him, only to be held back. He looked behind him, furious. "What the-" he started, until he realized who it was.

D.O smirked at him and patted his back. "Don't want you having any fun without us." he joked. Chanyeol looked at him with wide eyes. *Us?* Just then, Suho, Sehun, Kai, and Baekhyun all walked in from the other side of the alley. L looked around, his eyes rounding in fear. "...Come on, guys. It's not fair here, is it? Six against one?" he tried to reason. Baekhyun looked at him darkly. "You really think you against a helpless girl was fair either?" he growled. L laughed awkwardly and backed up slowly. Clearing his throat, he looked around. "...Dongwoo! Go!" he yelled and sprinted out of the alley, Dongwoo running after him, still carrying you.

All of EXO-K's eyes widened, but they reacted quickly, sprinting after them. "Get back here you bastard!" D.O yelled. L looked back behind him and smirked. "Come get me!" he teased.

Dongwoo was slowing down, the extra weight of another person difficult for him to run with. He looked back behind him and noticed that Exo-k was catching up. He cursed under his breath and looked at you. "I'm sorry to do this." he said and smiled apologetically. You looked at him with an expression of confusion painted on your face. "Wha-" you started, but before you could finsih, he dropped you.

You yelped in surprise and tumbled out of his arms, landing on your side on the sidewalk. You laid there and clutched at your scraped up side. Suho and Baekhyun stopped running as they caught up and bent down to you. "Yojin." Suho exlaimed. He helped you sit up, and you winced at the pain. Baekhyun touched your side and frowned. Suddenly, he jumped up and took off running. You looked at Suho and smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry for getting you all into this." you said quietly. Suho's eyes rounded alittle and he smiled slightly. "Don't worry about it. We've been at 'war' with Infinite for awhile now. Now they messed with one of our friends." he said and his face darkened.

For some reason, those words warmed your heart. You just met these guys and they already consider you their friend? You've been nothing but mean to them. You smiled and waved towards the direction where the others went. "You can go, I'll be fine." you assured. Suho looked at you and shook his head. "No, I'll help you get cleaned up. You're bleeding, you know." he said and pointed to your side. You looked down and your eyes widened at the lines of red on your uniform.

---

Baekhyun was running in the directions of the others, when finally he caught up. *This bastard...* he sneered. Chanyeol was getting close to catching L, but was a little to slow. Baekhyun furrowed his eyebrows in concentration and pushed himself to run faster.

His legs sped up and he passed Sehun and D.O. "Huh?" D.O exclaimed in surprise. Baekhyun looked back at him and D.O saw the seriousness in his eyes. Chanyeol and Baekhyun were running side by side now, almost caught up to L.

Meanwhile, in the back, D.O and Sehun had grabbed Dongwoo and pinned him to the wall. Baekhyun looked back and smiled in approval. Finally pushing himself one last time, Baekhyun lunged himself forward and tackled L to the ground. Without hesitating, he started to wail on his face. "You think because you're stronger than a girl, you can just take advantage of her? Is that what you think?!" he yelled in outrage, with every punch. L's face was becoming swollen and bloody, but he still smirked in amusement. "Of course- not. I only- did it because of - you." he said between each punch Baekhyun delivered to his face. Baekhyuns eyebrows pinched together and he grabbed the front of L's shirt, jerking him up.

"What the hell does that mean?" he sneered. L laughed slightly before falling into unconciousness. Baekhyun side and dropped the front of his shirt, letting him fall backwards. He got off of him and wiped the dirt from his knees. Chanyeol came over and slapped his back. "Nice going." he smiled and gave him a thumbs up. Baekhyun smiled back, but his main concern was you.

Without hesitating, he ran back to where he had left you and Suho. The two of you were still sitting on the sidewalk, as you were freaking out about how you were bleeding all along your side. Suho chuckled and helped you up, passing your arm over to Baekhyun. He smiled and slipped your arm over his shoulders. "Come on." he laughed and led you away.