Club? Drunk? What?

Wanna be mine?

Going home later that day was not easy. You tried to sneak into your house without your mother noticing your torn shirt and the bandages wrapped around your side. But you failed. Once she saw it, she freaked out at once. She ordered you to tell her what happened and who had done it. Which made you laugh, because once you told her who it was, she acted as if she'd go and beat them up herself. After that, she kept asking you if you needed your bandages cleaned, more medicine, and so on.

You denied her help and just shut yourself in your room for the rest of the night, trying to forget everything that happened today. After awhile, you finally fell asleep.

---

The next day, you woke up and stared at your ceiling for the longest time. *What day is it?* you wondered, and looked over at your alarm clock. 9:34.

Your eyes widened and you sat up. *It better not be a school day.* you thought in alarm. You tried to jump off your bed until you remembered the marks on your side. You sighed and looked at it. *At least it looks better..* Getting up, you walked out of your room and downstairs into the kitchen. Your mother was sitting at the table reading the newspaper, and looked up when you walked in. "Good morning. How're you doing today?" she asked, motioning to your side. You glanced down and shrugged slightly. "Better." you replied. "Oh, umma. What's today?" you asked and scratched the back of your head. She set her paper down and looked at the calender on the fridge. "Saturday." she answered. You nodded then smiled at her.

"I'm going out, I'll be back later umma." you said and turned to go upstairs. "What? No, you're not." she said worriedly. You looked back at her and pouted. "Wae?" She cleared and pointed to your side. "This could happen again." she reasoned. You laughed and shook your head. "So, what? I'm going to stay in the house the rest of my life?" you joked. She furrowed her eyebrows, then waved it away. "Fine. But be careful!" You smiled at her and nodded. "Neh~"

--

Walking down the sidewalk, you looked up at the sky. *What should I do today?* you thought and tapped your chin. *I could go to the park..No.* You sighed and kept walking. Suddenly, a shadow fell over you. Your eyes widened and you jumped to the side. "Stay away!" you yelled and made an 'x' with your arms. You heard familiar laughter and slowly looked up. You dropped your arms and looked down embarassed. "What do you want?" you asked. Suho looked at you in amusement. "I saw you walking here alone and I thought I'd come and keep you...company?" he awkwardly answered.

You nodded and started walking again. "It's saturday. I have nothing to do on a saturday. I'm such a loser." you pouted and puffed out your bottom lip. Suho laughed and poked your forehead. "You're far from a loser. That's why we want to be your friend." he said. You stopped at that, and turned towards him. "Speaking of that. Mind telling me why I'm the one you guys keep following?" you asked. Suho blinked at you, then shook his head. "We're not following. We're trying to befriend you." You scoffed at his answer and started walking again. "Fine. I'll humor you. But, why me?" you raised an eyebrow. Suho shrugged and walked next to you. "I don't know...there's just something about you that's not like others." You looked at him and laughed. "I'm not an attention seeking ." you pointed out. Suho chuckled and nodded slowly. "True.."

Smiling, the two of you kept walking. Suho looked down at his phone and coughed. "Hey, I have to go meet the guys at the club. I'll catch you later?" he asked. You nodded and waved. "See ya." With that, Suho started to run in the opposite direction, but stopped. "Hey!" he yelled. You stopped and looked back, waiting for him to continue. "Come with me." he suddenly said. Your eyes widened, "Did you just say club? I don't do clubs." you said and shook your head. Suho smirked and ran back to you, taking your wrist. "Come on, it'll be fun." he assured you. You tried to stop him from pulling you, but failed. Eventually you gave up and followed him.

--

Suho pulled you into a club that you didn't even know existed. People were everywhere, crowded together and dancing or drinking or...stuff. You looked around wide eyed at what everyone was wearing and then looked down at yourself. "I shouldn't be here!" you yelled, feeling insecure at your plain skinny jeans and black t-shirt. Suho looked back at you and smiled. "You may not be the best dressed, but you shine brighter than all of them." he said. You rolled your eyes and slapped his arm. "Don't be cheesy." you smiled. He winked and pulled you through the crowd to a table, where the other five were sitting.

As soon as they saw you, Sehun jumped out of his seat. "Noona!" he yelled and hugged you. "Sehun- stop - breath." you choked out. He pulled back and smiled sheepishly at you. "Sorry~" You smiled at him and sat down. D.O pushed a small shot glass over to you. "What're you doing here? Suho drag you?" he asked. You shot Suho a looked and nodded, then looked down at the shot glass before pushing it back. "No thanks, I don't drink." D.O snorted in amusement. "Then I think you should go home, little girl." he teased. You made a face at him and grabbed the shot glass back. "I'm not a little girl." you snapped. "Prove it." he challenged.

Sehun's eyes widened and he looked at you. "Don't do it noona." he warned. You looked at him and smirked, before draining the shot glass in one go. D.O smirked at you and slid you another. "I'm still not convinced." Suho looked at him and sighed. "D.O, don't do this." He looked at you and smiled. "You can go home, Yojin-ah." You looked at him and shook your head. "No, no. Not yet." D.O smirked at you and slid two more shot glasses to you. You drained both of them, without breaking eye contact with him.

Instantly, your eye sight became blurred. You shook your head, trying to get it to go away, but it didn't. D.O smirked at you. "Already? Guess you are just a little girl after all." You opened your mouth to snap at him, but all that came out was a hiccup. Kai started laughing and highfived D.O. Suho shot them a look and stood up. "We should take her back home." You looked at him and hiccup again. "No!" you finally got out. Baekhyun looked at you and smirked. "Suho's right, Yojin. You should just go home." You looked at him and started giggling. "Oh look. The boy with the beautiful voice is here." He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at Suho. "Get her out of here." he said. Suho nodded and took your wrist. "Come on." You yanked your wrist from his grip and stood up.

"Sehun~" you pouted and held out your hand. "Dance with me?" you smiled. Sehun looked worriedly at his hyungs, but sighed and took your hand. "After this, you're leaving noona." he whispered. You scoffed and started to walk away from him. "No thanks. I'll just go dance with someone else." you sighed. D.O looked at the guys around him and guiltily sighed. "Sorry.." he muttered.