You can't leave me

Wanna be mine?

Gripping onto Baekhyun's shirt, Suho stood up, pulling him with him. "Hyung! Where are you going?" Chanyeol asked. Suho looked back at him, with no expression and his cheeks stained with tears. "I won't let him die." he hissed. All of Exo-K became silent and followed after him. Suho bent down and fixed Baekhyun onto his back. Baekhyun moaned in protest, but Suho ignored him. "Hang in there. For me. For us." he whispered to him.

Without a warning to the others, Suho took off. D.O's eyes widened as he realized Suho was leaving. "What the-? Wait!" he yelled and took off after him, the others following suit.

Not to long after, Suho ran through the doors of the closet hospital. "Help!" he screamed. "Somebody help him!" Doctors and nurses all stopped what they were doing to look at the man who was yelling. Walking up to Suho, a doctor put a finger to his sleeps. "Please, sir calm down. What's the matter?" he asked. Suho's eyes narrowed. "Don't you see?! My friend is dying and he needs help!" The doctor looked over at Baekhyun and his eyes widened. "Nurse!" he called and motioned for her to bring a gurney.

As soon as they set him on it, they took of into a room. Suho went to follow, but the doctors held him back. "Please, sir, wait here. We'll let you know if anything happens." Suho clenched his jaw, but reluctantly shook his head.

The rest of Exo-K ran into the hospital and stopped when they saw Suho waiting by a door. "Is Baekhyun in there?" D.O asked. Suho turned to him, no light in his eyes. "Yes." he said flatly. They all looked down, not able to look into their leaders lifeless eyes. They'd never seen him like this before, and it hurt.

Suho's phone buzzed and he pulled it out. It was a message from you. "Suho-ah, are you okay? It's been hours, don't break your promise.." it read. He stared at it and sighed deeply. He messaged you back, telling you to come to the nearest hospital. When you asked why, he didn't give you an answer, just to hurry.

As he closed out the message on his phone, his background came up. He looked at it and pain shot through his heart.

 Tumblr_m2t8ya9gt51qc5o5so1_500_large

*Baekhyun...If you die...I won't ever forgive you.* he bitterly thought, and gripped onto his aching chest. Sehun noticed and walked over to his side, putting his hand on his shoulder. "Hyung...Baekhyun will be okay...he's strong." he whispered. Tears started to stream down Suho's face again. "I know, Sehun..I know." he whispered, and cluched Sehun in his arms, hugging him tightly. "I believe he is." he cried.

Sehun's heard shattered at the sound of his hyung's tears, and his own started spilling as well. Soon, all of Exo-K were hugging and crying for Baekhyun. Someone clearing their throat snapped them back to reality and they all pulled away. The doctor was standing there and he motioned to the door with his head. "We connected him to an IV and are currently pumping blood into him, returning the amount he lost. The other doctors are in there fixing the wound in his stomach. We will notify you as soon as we're done. You all should go home. You look like you've been through alot." he said, eyeing all of them. D.O smirked at that, "You have no idea."

---

A half hour later, the doctors all came out and sighed. "You can go in." one said before they all walked away. Exo-K furrowed their eyebrows. "They don't seem..." Kai started, but the others ran into the room before he finished. Sehun and Suho flew to Baekhyun's bed. "Baekhyun!" Sehun exclaimed.

He was laying there, almost as white as the sheet covering him. He had two machines connecting to him. One was to replace the lost blood, while the other was helping him breath. D.O and Kai slowly walked towards him, while Chanyeol stayed back at the door. He hadn't spoken a word since they arrived in the hospital. He couldn't. He knew that if he opened his mouth, he'd start crying. Clenching his jaw together was the only thing keeping the tears in.

The other four were now sitting at the edges of his bed, looking down at him sadly. "You can't leave us..." Kai whispered. D.O looked away, trying to keep in his tears. Suho didn't care anymore, he let his tears fall. He cluched onto the sheet, "Baekhyun...you can't leave us. You can't leave me. I've known you for so long. You're my brother. Please...don't leave me." he whispered. Sehun looked over at Suho, then down at Baekhyun. "Hyung...do you understand how broken we'd all be if you were gone? Don't leave. Please...fight. For us. Just...fight. You're strong." he cried.

Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore. He clenched his fist and stormed over to the bed. "Baekhyun! Wake up damn it!" he cried. "Please! I can't stand to see you like this anymore! It's breaking me." he whispered the end.

His couldn't continue, his sobs becoming stronger. Kai and Sehun stood up and hugged him. "Hyung.." they whispered, letting Chanyeol keep crying.

Suho looked back down at Baekhyun and surprise crossed his face. "Baekhyun..?" he whispered.

Baekhyun's eyes started to flutter open.