What happened last night?

Wanna be mine?

You shifted in your sleep, then slowly opened your eyes, blinking. You blinked again and realized Sehun was sitting at the end of the couch, staring at you. Your eyes widened, and you jumped backwards a little. "Oh my- What are you doing in my house?!" you yelled. Sehun smiled and looked around. "Last time I checked, this was Exo-k's house." You looked around and pressed your lips into a firm line. "..Why am I here?" you asked after a few moments of silence. Sehun looked at you sheepishly. "You sure you wanna know?" he asked. You looked at him and sighed. "Not really. But tell me anyways." But before he could say anything, pain shot through your head. You gasped at it and held onto your head. Sehun's eyes widened and he scooted closer. "What's wrong?" he asked, worriedly. You looked up at him and shook your head. "Nothing.." you lied.

D.O walked into the living room and handed you a cup of coffee. "Don't lie. Lying is for bad people." he winked. You scowled and looked down at the cup. "What is this?" you asked. He laughed at your question. "Don't tell me you don't know what coffee is.." You made a face and shook your head. "Of course I do. I mean, why'd you give it to me?" D.O smiled deviously. "Coffee helps hangovers." At that, your eyes rounded. "H-hangovers? As in...being drunk? As in...I was drunk?!" you yelped. Sehun awkwardly laughed and left the room. D.O sat next to you and leaned back. "Oh yes. It was quite a sight too. Especially with Woohyun." he teased. You looked at him, confused. "...Woohyun?" D.O faked a gasp. "Don't tell me you forgot about your boyfriend already."

Your eyes almost popped out of your skull. "WHAT?!" you yelled, hysterical. D.O burst out laughed. Chanyeol walked in and sat down in the chair across from you. "Ever get drunk again, I'll let you be and not care what happens." he snapped. You looked between D.O and Chanyeol. "Hey, who's this Woohyun guy that D.O said was my boyfriend?" you whispered. Chanyeol jaw tightened and he frowned. "That's not even funny D.O." he growled. D.O calmed down and nodded his head. "I know, I know. Sorry." he smiled as he got up and walked into the kitchen.

You looked over at Chanyeol and sighed. "What happened last night?" you asked, as Kai walked in. "You mean you don't remember?" Kai asked. You shook your head and frowned at him. "Tell me?" Kai smirked and looked at Chanyeol. "You sure you want me to tell you what we did infront of him?" he asked and raised an eyebrow. Yours eyes widened as you went to take a drink of your coffee and you started to choke. Kai burst out laughing. "I'm kidding. Nothing happened. Well...not between me and you." he said and wiggled his eyebrows. You scowled at him and turned to Chanyeol who was smirking. "Thanks for ruining it Kai, I wanted to keep it a secret." he joked. You groaned and stood up. "Alright. You guys are freaking weird. BAEKHYUN!" you yelled. "Oh, you mean 'the boys with the pretty voice'?" Kai teased. You turned around slowly and looked at him in shock. "W-what?" Kai smiled wide. "That's what you called him last night." he told you.

You slapped your hand on your face and let out a defeated sigh. A idea popped into your head and you turned to them again. "Where's Suho?" you asked. Kai looked at you, amused and pointed to kitchen. You nodded your thanks and ran into the kitchen. "Suho!" you yelled and grabbed the front of his shirt. "Whoa! 'If you me, I swear I'll kill you!'" He mocked you from the first time they met you. You narrowed your eyes at him and stuck your tongue out. "Ha ha. You're funny." He smiled and patted the top of your head. "What is it?" he asked. You looked back towards the living room and sighed. "What happened last night?" you asked.

Suho shrugged. "Nothing interesting. Aside from the fact that you got drunk, went and flirted and danced with Woohyun from Infinite, and told Woohyun that you think we're hot. But, Baekhyun and Yeol, and me tie for the hottest." he smiled. You felt so embarassed, it felt like your face was set on fire. "Holy...crap.." you said slowly in disbelief. Suho looked down at you and blinked innocently. "What's wrong? That's not so bad." he shrugged again. You scoffed. "Uh..What could be worse than that?" Suho smiled and put his hand to his chin in a thinking manner. "I can think of alot of things." he joked.

Baekhyun walked into the kitchen, and instantly smiled at you. "Morning." he waved. You slightly waved back. "Sup?" He looked at you, taken aback, then smiled and shrugged. "Not much. How does your head feel?" You looked him crossly, but answered. "Fine." He nodded slowly.

"So, you think I have a pretty voice?" he teased. You glared at him. He smiled wide and held his hand out. "Come here. I have something to show you." he smiled. You hesitated before taking his hand, looking back at Suho. Suho shrugged and walked away, smiling.

"What is it?" you asked. He just looked back at you while smiling before he opened the door to his room. He pulled you in and motioned for you to come over to his desk. Holding out a piece of paper, he handed you a pen. "Me and you are going to collaborate." he smiled widely.