This isn't happiness

Wanna be mine?

You were laying in your bed, looking up at the cieling. *Who was the Suho guy that called?* you thought.

Suddenly your door opened and L poked his head in. "Mind if I come in?" he asked. You smiled at him and shook your head, patting the bed. "Come sit." L smiled back and walked over, sitting down next to you. When he sat down, his expression changed to one of sadness. You noticed and frowned. "What's wrong L oppa?" you asked, tilting your head.

He opened his mouth to speak, but closed it again. "..Nothing." he whispered.

He knew Exo-K was coming back. Once Sunggyu had hung up and told him it was Suho, he knew they would come. It was just a matter of time before you regained your memory and left them. He looked at you and tried his best to smile. "Yojin...do you want to go somewhere with me?" he asked. You looked at him and your eyes sparkled. "Neh~"

Smiling tightly, he stood up and walked towards your door. "I'll wait for you downstairs." he said, and left.

----

After you had gotten ready and met him downstairs, the two of you ended up going to Lotte World. As you both walked inside, your eyes sparkled and your mouth parted in surprise. "Wah~" you exlaimed in awe. L looked at you and sincerely smiled.

The two of you spent hours doing everything you could. L wouldn't go on rollercoasters though, as tough as he seemed, he was afraid of them.

You went on the bumper cars, the kid rollercoasters, the merry-go-round, and played all sorts of little games. L had won you a giant stuffed panda bear. You smiled at in adoringly and hugged it right. "Thank you, L oppa!" you beamed. L smiled and ruffled your hair. As you looked around, you noticed other games and rides you haven't gone on. "Oppa! Come on!" you yelled cheerfully and took off.

As you ran away, L watched you sadly. "..Yojin..You seem so happy...but this happiness is fake.."

He caught up with you and you both rode on another kid rollercoaster. "Can we go on a normal one? Pleaaase?" you begged. L looked at the closest rollercoaster and swallowed hard. "I...Are you sure?" he asked. You nodded and put two thumbs up. "Come on~" you smiled while nudging him with your elbow. After contemplating it, L finally gave in. He sighed as he followed you to the line. *I'm so going to regret this..*

He was right. Right when he got strapped into the seat, his heart started racing quickly and his hands started sweating. When the ride started and started to rise to the top of the first drop, a small whimper escaped his lips. But when it dropped, he started screaming like a little girl. "Oh my god! HOLY ! AHH! OH !" he screamed and closed his eyes tightly. You started laughing in hysterics and put your hands up. "Whoo!" you screamed in joy. L tried to open his eyes, but nasuea washed over him.

When the ride ended, he ran off the rollercoaster and to the nearest trash can. Bending over it, he felt like all of his insides were jumbled together. You walked over, laughing and put a hand on his back. "You'll be okay." you laughed. He looked back at you and instantly forgot about his nasuea. What bothered him now was the concerned look in your eye.

He straightened up and took your hand, pulling you to a bench. Sitting down, he faced you towards him. "There's something I have to tell you." he abruptly said. You blinked at him, but motioned for him to continue. Clearing his throat, he looked at you uneasily. *I need to get this over with before I change my mind..* He looked down and cleared his throat again.

"I...I need to tell you this. Infinite..we're..a gang." he started. You laughed at him and poked his arm. "I already know this." you joked. He shook his head. "No...We're a gang, and our rivals are Exo-k. You used to be so close with them, until they left. You absolutely hated us, because of what we did to you. I'm so sorry. Exo-K left, because we told them to. We even almost killed one of their members...that causing the decision to leave, and also, they left to protect you. It's been three months since they've been gone, and when you fell and hit your head, Sunggyu hyung thought that it would be best to not tell you about Exo-K or anything from your previous life. What you've been living is  a lie. Infinite...we're monsters...and we hurt you in the past. You may think that living with us makes you happy...but this isn't happiness. This happiness is fake, I know...we created it." he spilled.

All you could do was stare at him in shock. "...What did you do to hurt me?" you whispered. L's eyes rounded in fear of having to tell you, but he decided to anyways. He had to. He cared to much about you to not let you know the truth.

"Your mother...she died...because of us. We..we did it." he whispered, his heart squeezing in pain. He knew that once those words escaped his lips, he'd never see you again. He wasn't okay with that, but you needed to know the truth.

You gasped in shock and stared at him. You felt broken, you trusted them and loved them like your own brothers, and here L was telling you they're the reason for your mothers death. You swallowed your tears back and looked away from him. Without thinking twice, you took off.

L reached his hand out, but then dropped it. *No L...let her go.* he told himself. He looked down and felt tears burning his eyes. *You see what you've done to me, Yojin? I don't cry...but you've made me weak..* With that, he let his tears fall.

 tumblr_lz91jjFWZj1qc3fy9o1_r3_500.gif