L

Wanna be mine?

Falling asleep that night was extremely hard. Everytime you closed your eyes, Baekhyun's voice would come into your mind. Baekhyun's soothing beautiful voice, singing your song. A small smile played on your lips. You sighed and flipped your pillow over your face. *Go to sleep Yojin. Stop thinking about Baekhyun. Why does it even matter? It's Baekhyun. You hate him.* You paused at that and puffed out your bottom lip in wonder. *Do I really hate him? I mean, I hardly know him...* Sighed again and rolled over onto your side, burrying your head under you pillow. Finally, you started to fall asleep. But only because you were thinking of Baekhyun again.

---

After getting ready in the morning, you walked to school like a zombie. You only had about three hours of sleep, and it was all thanks to Baekhyun. You rubbed your eyes and sighed. *I better not have dark circles.* You made a face at the thought and started to stomp with every step you took. *Stupid Baekhyun.* you thought angrily with every stomp.

You heard someone laughing behind you and you stopped. "Look, Hoya I don't have time, I-" you started, turning around to face him. But you stopped talking when you realized it wasn't him. You looked the guy up and down in curiousity, then snorted in amusement at your realization. "Another member of Infinte, I take it?" you asked and raised an eyebrow. He didn't answer, but just smirked at you.

"You must be the girl that Hoya was talking about. A friend of EXO-K?" You snorted again and rolled your eyes. "Um, no. Now goodbye." you sneered in anger. "Oh-ho-ho. Fiesty. I like that." he winked. You stuck out your tongue at him and turned to walk away. But instead, he grabbed onto your wrist and yanked you backwards, causing you to stumble back against the wall in between two buildings, scraping your elbow. You looked around and your eyes widened, but then your felt the pain spreading through your arm. You winced, but soon forgot about it when you looked up and saw him walking towards you.

He leaned closer to you and whispered in your ear, "I want to see why Hoya and EXO-K like you so much." he smirked and pulled his head back, his lips brushing against your jaw line. Your body became rigid at the sudden contact, and you couldn't move, no matter how much your mind was screaming for you to run away. "Oh, by the way, I'm L." he said seductively and smirked down at you, a twinkle of amusement in his eye. You wanted to slap him, smack the amusement right off of his face because nothing about this situation was funny. You tried to move your arm, but his body was pressed against yours, pinning your arms against the wall.

You tried to kick him instead, but your body still wasn't listening to you. L examined your face and ran the back of his pointer finger down the side of your face. "You're cute, I'll give them that." he teased. You scowled at him, and he waved the same finger infront of your face. "No, no, no. I'll have none of that." He moved his hand to your shoulder and softly ran his hand up and down your arm. "Don't worry, I wont hurt you...much." he whispered as he leaned closer, this time his lips brushing against your neck. The feeling made you want to vomit.

His hand started to travel towards your shirt and you squeezed your eyes shut, dreading what you knew was coming, and knowing there was nothing you could do about it. But nothing happened. Suddenly L was jerked away from you, and you felt the pressure of his body against yours disappear. Your eyes flew up and you saw L stumbled backwards. "What the hell?" he sneered. Standing infront of you was a tall man. You weren't able to recognize him from the back of his head. "Don't ever touch her like that again. Do you understand me?" the guy hissed.

Your eyes widened as you recognized his voice. You looked up at him and your mouth parted in surprise.

"Chanyeol?!"