Gang

Wanna be mine?

The rest of school dragged on slowly. Luckily, you didn't have anymore classes with Baekhyun, but you did have a few with Sehun and Kai. Sehun was in your math and science, while Kai was in your history. These two seemed normal, aside from Baekhyun.

You were walking in the hall towards your locker, when suddenly a shadow fell over you. Annoyed, you looked sideways and saw Suho standing there. "Hello." he smiled. You wanted to laugh, but you just looked at him and nodded slightly. "Hey.' you replied. He held out his hand and smiled wider. "I'm Suho, we never officially met, aside from Sehun introducing us." he said. You looked down at his hand and remembered the last time you shook one of their hands. You made a face and waved it away. "Don't worry about it. I'm Kwon Yojin." you said. Suho blinked down at his empty hand and dropped it to his side. "Well, It's nice to meet you." he beamed.

Looking sideways, you saw his bright expression. "Yeah, you too?" you asked, more in the form of a question. He laughed and shook his head. "You're not a people person I take it?" Your head snapped to his direction and your eyebrows pinched together in annoyance. "What makes you think that?" you snapped. He smiled again and shrugged. "Well, you were sitting way back in the classroom, you seem to not want to get to know any of us, and I haven't seen you with one single person that seems to be a friend." he commented, trying not to sound rude. You looked at him sternly, then snorted in amusement. Unexpectedly, a smile formed on your face. "Yeah, not really. Well, just here. I don't like anyone from this school." you said and cringed. Suho looked around the hallway at all of the couples making out, girls flirting with guys, guys checking girls out and so on. He made a face at them and turned back to you. "I understand now." he smiled.

You chuckled lightly and stopped infront of your locker. "Well, Suho it was...nice meeting you." you said with difficulty. It's not that you didn't like him, it's just that meeting new people and making friends is strange for you. He looked at your locker and pointed at it. "This is your locker?" he asked. You nodded slightly. His face broke out into a smile again. "Mine's right here." he said and opened the one that was one locker away from yours. Your eyes rounded a little and you smirked. "Well I guess we will be seeing alot of each other." he said and winked. You made a face at him and opened your locker, blocking your face with it's door.

Grabbing your backpack, and shoving your homework in it, you closed your locker door and noticed Suho was gone. Your shoulders relaxed a little. You slung your backpack over your back and headed outside. Going past the gates, you started walking in the direction of your house.

About five minutes later, you were only a few miles away from your house, when you heard voices talking loudly.

"Hyungs! Let's go get icecream!" you heard a familiar voice say. You looked across the sidewalk and your eyes widened. It was the new kids. You put your hand up to cover your face, hoping they wouldn't notice you. "Not now." D.O. said.

You heard a foot stomp and a grunt of protest. "Fine." Sehun pouted. Kai chuckled and slung a arm around the maknae. "Don't worry Sehun-ah, I'll buy icecream for you." he assured. Sehun smiled and put two thumbs up. "Thank you, hyung!" he yelled.

You tried to walk faster, to get to your house before one of them happened to look over. You just had a feeling that if they saw you, they'd say something.

Just then, you saw a group of boys walking towards them. All of the guys stiffened and Suho pushed Sehun behind the rest of the group. Suho and Baekhyun looked at D.O. who was fuming with anger. "Keep calm, araso?" Baekhyun whispered harshly. D.O. gave him a look, but nodded anyways.

Kai stepped infront of the others and smirked at the guy leading the other seven. "What're you and your dogs doing here, Sunggyu?" he asked venemously. Sunggyu stopped infront of Kai, inches from him. "Wae? I don't think that's any of your concern." he snapped. Hoya and Dongwoo looked at each other and sniggered. Suho shot them a look and the three of them glared daggers back and forth. You stopped on the other side of the sidewalk, curious of what was going on.

Chanyeol stepped forward. "We asked what the hell you're doing here." he growled. Woohyun looked at him and smirked. "Aw, little Yeol's getting angry, eh?" he teased. Sungyeol snorted at the name. Chanyeol lunged for him, but Suho grabbed his arm. "Yeol, calm down." he whispered.

Sunggyu fixed his collar and looked at Suho. "I want you and your little 'gang' out of Seoul, understand? Or we're going to have some problems." he threatened.

At that your eyes widened, and you dropped your books you had in your hand. *G-gang?!* you thought. At the sound of your books hitting the concrete, all 13 heads snapped your way. Your eyes widened even more and Sunggyu smirked as he looked in your direction. He jerked his head in your direction, indicating you. "Your little girlfriend?" he teased. He turned his body towards you and smiled venemously. "I think we should get to know her, right boys?" he asked and started walking towards you.

Baekhyun looked over D.O.'s shoulder and noticed it was you. *What the hell?* Kai stepped forward and grabbed Sunggyu's arm. "Yah! We don't know her, leave her alone." he snapped. Sunggyu looked between you and then back to EXO-K, a teasing smile forming on his face. "Then I guess it won't matter if we have a little fun, hm? She's cute." he said and winked your way. You wanted to punch him in his annoying face, but your body wouldn't move, still frozen in shock at the fact that the new guys were a gang.

Baekhyun stepped forward and snarled at him. "We said, leave her alone. Or are you to stupid to understand that?" he hissed. Sunggyu shot him a look and jerked his arm out of Kai's grip. He started to walk back the way they had come and motioned for the rest of INFINITE to follow. "Just remember what I said. Leave Seoul, understand?" he asked and left with the rest of the gang.

D.O. snorted. "Like hell we will." he muttered.

Just then, EXO-K all turned to you and started walking towards you. *Uh-oh...* you thought in horror.