The end?

Wanna be mine?

Suho's sarcastic smile turned into a scowl. "Don't ever touch my brothers like that again." he snapped. Sunggyu's attention went to him again. "Then fight me. Let's get this over with. Obviously this fued isn't going to end until one our groups is dead." he stated. Suho chuckled. "Sunggyu...naive Sunggyu. You're so oblivious to all of the other solutions." he growled. Sunggyu's face became dark. Turning around, he motioned towards the door. "Outside. We're ending this. I'll enjoy killing you." he sneered.

Looking back at s, Suho realized they all seemed eager to fight them. He sighed and put a hand to his face. "I honestly didn't want this today." he groaned. Chanyeol looked at Suho and patted his back. "Don't worry. We'll kill them fast." he smiled. Baekhyun stood up, but Suho held him back, gesturing to his arm. "You can't go." he said. Baekhyun's eyes widened. "I would rather go and break the other one as well then let these bastards win." he snarled. Suho looked at him sadly. "I was really relying on you Baekhyun to convince the others we shouldn't do this, but it seems you agree." Baekhyun looked down, they met Suho's eyes. "As much as I hate to say this, Sunggyu's right. We need to end it. Now." Suho looked at him for a few more seconds until sighing and shaking his head. "I suppose. But I don't want Yojin anywhere near this." he said and looked over at you.

You were still sitting in the booth, your face plastered to the window, watching Exo-K follow Infinite away. Your heart hurt, and you became sick to your stomach. *I can't believe they're acting going...* you thought sadly. Sehun looked back and saw you at the window. He waved in the air and gave you two thumbs up. That didn't make you feel any better. It made you feel worse. What would you do if something happened to Sehun? Better yet, what would you do if anything happened to any of them?

Suho sat down next to you and tapped your shoulder. You turned around and gasped in surprise. "Suho?" He looked at you and put his hands on your shoulders. "I want you to promise me that no matter what, you will not follow us. You will not watch what happens, and if something happens to us, promise that you will move on and live a good life." he said. Tears started to well up in your eyes. "What are you making this seem like a final goodbye?" you whispered, trying hard to keep your tears in. Suho looked at you with a sad smile. "Just promise." he breathed. You nodded quickly. "I promise. Suho, please...be careful." you said, tears starting to fall.

Suho smiled sadly again and nodded. "I promise, I'll come back. No, better yet, I promise I'll make sure we all come back." he said and patted your head before standing up. As he walked towards the door, he looked back at you. "I promise." he said again and held out his pinky. You smiled slightly and held yours out as well, pinky promising each other from far away. Suho smiled at you once last time before walking out the door.

----

Infinite led Exo-K back to their warehouse where the previous fight took place. D.O looked around and snorted. "You want to get your beat in the same place? Alright." he grinned cockily.

All of Infinite stood in a line, across from Exo-k, each member glaring at the person across from them.

Instantly, all hell broke loose.

Infinite were the first was to attack. L lunged for Baekhyun to finish what they had started. "Not so badass now that you have that are you?" he smirked, looking at his arm. Baekhyun chuckled and dodged him, going backwards. "Come on L, if you can't take on a guy with one arm, I don't know what could be sadder than that." he teased. L's face darkened and he gripped Baekhyun by his fractured arm, slamming him onto the ground. Baekhyun hissed in pain.

Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun and L, distracted from Woohyun kicking him in the stomach. "Oof-" he grunted and flew backwards. "We're not finished." he growled. Chanyeol looked up and started laughing. "Do you realize how much you look like ? I bet Exo-m had fun beating your . I know I will." he intimidated. Woohyun growled and lunged for him.

Sungjong and Sehun were going face to face. Sehun towered of Sungjong, causing him to cower in fear. Sehun smiled in satisfaction. "What's wrong? Not as strong as your hyungs?" he teased. Sungjong made a face, but turned to Sungyeol. "Hyung! Help!" he yelped. Sungyeol rolled his eyes, but went after Sehun. Scowling, Sehun ran towards Sungyeol and dropped to the ground, sliding under him, past his leg kicking towards him. Sungyeol dropped his leg in mid-kick and spun around, sneering at Sehun. "Come get me, !" Sehun yelled.

Suho and Sunggyu were still glaring at each other. Sunggyu smirked at him. "It's so pitiful. You only won last time because of Exo-m. Where are they now, Suho? Hm?" he asked. Suho scoffed at him. "I don't need others to kick your ." Sunggyu laughed loudly. "Oh, please." he smirked as he went to kick Suho from the side. Seeing his move, Suho held up his hand and grabbed Sunggyu's leg, twisting it. Sunggyu screeched in pain. "You son of a !" he yelled. Suho smiled at him. "I told you I don't need any one else to kick your ." Sunggyu scowled. "Oh we're just getting started." he assured.

D.O and Kai were standing back to back, Hoya and Dongwoo surrounding them smiling like idiots. D.O snorted. "You guys are ugly and stupid." Kai laughed and high fived him. Dongwoo hissed at D.O. "Don't think I forgot about what you did to my nose!" D.O chuckled. "Sorry, buddy. That wasn't me. You got your beat by a little boy." he said a poitned in Sehun's direction. Dongwoo turned around and looked at Sehun, scowling. "Are you ting me?" he asked in disbelief. Kai shrugged. "Nope." Hoya shot Dongwoo a look. "Shut up and just kill them already." he snapped. "Araso, araso." he said and looked at Kai and D.O again. "I hope heaven welcomes you with open arms- oh wait, you're going to hell." D.O laughed loudly. "Nice one, ." Dongwoo snarled and lunged for him, Hoya following suit.

Baekhyun had gotten back on his feet, him and L now walking slowly in circles, crouched lowly, waiting for the other one to attack. Finally, L lunged for him, impatient. Baekhyun grabbed onto his arm and slammed him down to the ground. "How does the dirt taste, ?" he growled. L spit, trying to lift his face out of the dirt, but Baekhyun forced his head back down. Getting a strong old on the ground, L spun his body around, tripping Baekhyun. Falling backwards, Baekhyun's back hit the ground roughly. A pain shot up his back and he couldn't move. *What the hell?!* he thought in alarm. L smirked at his luck and quickly got on top of Baekhyun, punching his face. "This is payback!" he hissed.

Baekhyun grunted with every punch L gave to his face. Finally getting feeling back in his body, Baekhyun grabbed onto L's wrist the next time he tried to swing, jerking him off. Standing up quickly, he knee'd L in the face, causing him to fall backwards.

L stood up and wiped the blood running down his face. "I've had enough of this." he growled and darted quickly to Baekhyun. Before he could react, L had a hold on his shoulder, jerking him towards him. Not sure what was going on, Baekhyun looked at L in confusion. That's when he felt it.

Driving the knife farther into his stomach, L leaned close and whispered to him. "This is the end for you, Byun Baekhyun." Finally feeling the pain shoot through his stomach, Baekhyun gasped. L smiled widely, satisfied at what he'd done. L drove the blade deeper into his stomach and twisted it. Baekhyun grunted loudly and gasped again, trying to regain the oxygen that had fled from his lungs.

Suho, hearing Baekhyun's cries of pain, spun around. His eyes widened when he saw L leaning close to Baekhyun and whispering, before pulling back, showing the knife that was lodged into Baekhyun's stomach.

"NO!" he screamed in rage. All of Exo-K stopped fighting and looked over. Everything stopped. All of time seemed to stop for every one of Exo-K. "Baekhyun!" Kai's scream ripped through everyone's daze. Time picked up and the sound of running feet snapped them back to reality. Now that Infinite had accomplished killing one of them, they took off.

Suho was the first to react. He ran over to Baekhyun and caught him as he started to fall, pulling him towards him, tears already threatening to spill. "Baekhyun!" he yelled. The others ran over and all dropped to the ground. "No. No no no!" Chanyeol screamed. D.O stared down at Baekhyun in shock. Suho hugged him to him, tightly. "No. Don't you die on me Baekhyun. You're stronger than this!" he yelled. Baekhyun grunted in pain and weakly lifted a trembling hand, putting it on Suho's shoulder. "You always....th-thought that, but...I never really...was." Baekhyun said between shallow breaths.

Tears started streaming down Sehun's face as he gripped Baekhyun's hand. "No! Hyung..please!" he begged. Baekhyun smiled weakly at all of them. Suho grabbed Baekhyun by the front of his shirt. "I'm your leader! Your suppose to listen to me! I'm telling you not to die! So please! Please don't die on me! I've done everything I can to protect all of you! Don't just throw my efforts away!" he cried. "I...I promised Yojin I'd make sure we all came back alive, and I sure as hell intend to do that. Don't make me a liar, you bastard!" he yelled, hugging Baekhyun close to him.

"Yojin..." Baekhyun whispered. Suho pulled back, still crying. All of Exo-K was now crying at the sight of their brother dying. "If I...don't make it- tell...Yojin...I always..-liked...her." he whispered. Suho shook his head stubbornly. "No. Tell her yourself. You're not going to die. Don't talk like that!" he screamed at him, sobbing.

Baekhyun chuckled, his breathing become more shallow. Slowly, his eyes started to close.

"Baekhyun!" they all screamed.