Strangers again

Wanna be mine?

You didn't look back as you kept running. *How could they not tell me? How could they let me think they actually cared?* you thought. You didn't know where you were going, you just kept running.

Turning left, you ended up running through an empty alley way, tears starting to run down your face. *I actually cared about them, and they did that to me? Why wouldn't they tell me?!* you thought in rage. As you were running, your tears blurred your vision. You wiped your tears away with the sleeve of your shirt and lifted your head up, screaming at the top of your lungs.

Still running, you squeezed your eyes shut, trying to blink the tears out of your eyes.

As you closed your eyes again, still trying to stop yourself from crying, you felt your body slam into something. Better yet, someone.

You flew backwards and landed on your rear, yelping in surprise. The person you ran into just grunted in pain. You blinked a few times and rubbed your sore back. "I'm so sorry." you said and quickly stood up, wiping the dirt off the back of your pants. "I was running, and I...I wasn't paying attention, I'm so sorry." you apologized and bowed.

As you lifted your head up and looked at the person in front of you, you were starstruck at how good looking he was. You instantly stopped talking and looked down, embarrased. "Mianhae.." you said quietly.

Baekhyun's eyebrows pinched together at the sound of your voice. Since the two of you collided, he hadn't looked at you yet. When you started talking, his heart started beating faster at the sound of the voice coming from the person he had just ran into. He slowly looked up and his eyes rounded when he saw the he was right. It was you.

"...Yojin." he breathed. This time, your eyebrows pinched together. "H-how do you know my name?" you asked him and stepped back. *Cute or not, this guys creepy. How does he know my name?* you thought. Baekhyun gaped at you, not sure if you were serious or not. "Y-Yojin...we haven't seen each other in months, and now your acting as if you don't know me? Are you angry at me because I haven't called? Are you punishing me?" he asked, his words running together.

You held up a hand to stop him from talking. "Look, I don't even know you and you're creeping me out. So...I'm just going to go.." you said and started to back away. Baekhyun panicked, not wanting you to leave. He grabbed onto your wrist and pulled you into him. "Please don't be mad at me. Please don't punish me like this. I...I don't like it." he whispered sadly. 

Your eyes widened at the sudden embrace and you shoved him away. "Seriously, who the hell are you?!" you yelled. Baekhyun's mouth parted in surprise. "You're not kidding.." he said quietly. You scoffed at him and crossed your arms. "No. I'm not." you snapped. The corners of his mouth twitched into a smile. *She's just like the Yojin I first met..* he thought, smiling in rememberance. "What the hell are you smiling at?" you asked, raising an eyebrow.  

Baekhyun quickly dropped his smile and looked at you. "What happened to you?" he asked. You furrowed your eyebrows in annoyance. "Nothing happened to me, thank you." you snapped. But then, you remembered what L had told you.

"It's been three months since they've been gone, when you fell and hit your head, Sunggyu hyung thought that it would be best not to tell you about Exo-K or anything else from your previous life."

You gasped as his voice ran through your head. You looked over at Baekhyun and pointed to him. "Y-you're from Exo-K, aren't you?" you asked him. Baekhyun sighed. "Yes. I am." he answered. You looked down at the ground and cleared your throat. "I'm sorry...I forgot. L opp- I mean, a friend..told me that I hit my head and don't remember anything." you explained. Baekhyun's eyes rounded. "You...don't remember..anything?" he asked in disbelief. You looked up at him and shook your head. "I'm sorry. If I know you..then I'm sorry, but I don't remember you." you whispered.

Baekhyun's lips parted and he looked down. Finally, the held out his hand to you. "Then I guess I'm a stranger to you..I'd rather start over than not be friends at all. I'm Byun Baekhyun." he smiled.

You looked up at him in surprise but slowly started to smile. Slipping your hand into his, you shook it. "I'm Kwon Yojin. It's nice to meet you...stranger."