Intruder

Wanna be mine?

After talking to Hoya, you headed home. You were almost to your front door, when you noticed someone standing there. *Who-?* You walked closer and realized who it was. You walked up your porch steps and sighed. "This is getting really annoying." you said. Baekhyun looked at you, but there was no amusement in his voice or expression. "Stay away from Infinite." he suddenly said. You looked at him with round eyes. "Uh, excuse me? Who're you to tell me who I can and can't be around?" you snapped. He shook his head quickly. "No. You don't understand, whatever Hoya said to you, he lied. They're merciless beasts and you can't trust them." he explained, desperation seeping into his voice.

Raising an eyebrow, you crossed your arms. "Why should I believe you?" you asked. He cleared his throat and looked around. "I don't really have any reason why you should, but just trust me, Infinite is bad." You chuckled and pulled out your keys and stuck them in the key hole. "Right. Whatever." you bluntly said and waved your hand. "You can go now." Baekhyun looked at you and sighed. "Fine. Don't believe me." he muttered. You looked at him as you opened the door. "I don't." you said with a straight face and walked into your house. Before you could close the door, Baekhyun slipped inside. "Wh- HEY!" you yelled. "Get out!" you hissed at him.

He looked around and smiled. "Nice house." he said. You growled and pointed to the door. "Get out. Now." He looked back at you and blinked innocently. "Sorry, what?" he asked and walked towards your kitchen. You sighed and ran after him. You caught up to him as he walked through the kitchen doors. Your mother looked up from the stove and her eyes widened. "O-oh. Yojin, who's this?" she asked and smiled at him. "Her boyfriend." Baekhyun said bluntly. Your eyes widened and you slapped his arm. "He's no one umma, and he was just leaving." you said and shot him a look. Baekhyun looked at you and frowned. "Aw, do I have to go?" he pouted. You fake laughed and pushed him towards the kitchen doors. "Yes. Now get out." you whispered fiercly. He chuckled and planted his feet firmly on the ground, stopping you from pushing him. "I want to see your room." he said suddenly. Your eyes widened again and you paused. "I-I just met you the other day and your already intruding into my house, what the hells wrong with you?" you asked. He shrugged and looked at you. "I'm weird. Got a problem?" he asked, a twinkle in his eye.

You scoffed at him and shoved him to the door. "Goodbye." you said and went to shut it. "Wait!" he yelled. You stopped and poked your head out. "What?" He looked around and cleared his throat. "I have something to show you." he said. You hesitated, but opened the door a little more, stepping out slightly. "What?" you sighed. He smirked at you and shoved your door open, before running inside again. "Baekhyun!" you yelled and ran after him. He ran up the steps and flung open the first  door he saw. It just happened to be your room.

He walked in slowly and examined his surroundings.

Your room consisted of bright blue and white walls, a bed, a white study desk, a lamp and a tv. There was another door on the right side of the main door that led into your own private bathroom.

Baekhyun looked around and smiled. "Your rooms cute." he said as you walked in. "Thanks, now leave." you snapped, now annoyed. He looked at you, and walked over to your desk. Looking down at the papers littering every corner of it, he picked one up. His eyes quickly read over it and he smiled slighty. "Hm. So the mean little Yojin likes to write music?" he teased and raised an eyebrow at you. You snatched the paper out of his hand and hid it behind your back. "Maybe." you muttered. He nodded and looked down at the other pieces of music.

Picking another one up, he read it and a wide smile formed on his face. "This, is really good." he said. You bit your lip to keep yourself from smiling. "T-thanks." you stuttered. *Why the hell did I stutter?*

Suddenly, Baekhyun started to sing your song. "As if I was reborn as a child who doesn't know anything, I thought it was a dream so I closed my eyes and opened them again. You were standing there infront of my desperate self and praying. I want to walk side by side with you at least once, just once, just once." he finished and smiled at you. "This song is really pretty." he said. You just stared at him in shock. Baekhyun had one of the most beautiful voices you'd ever heard. You snapped out of your daze and blinked a few times before looking down at the ground. "..Thank you." you said quietly. He looked at you, a twinkle of amusement in his eyes. "..Your voice..is...really good." you complimented. His mouth quirked into a smile again. "Thanks."

With that, he looked at his watched and he cleared his throat. "I should go." he said and walked towards your door. "Oh." he said and turned back towards you. "We should collaborate sometime." he suggested and winked at you before leaving.

Once he left, you looked down at the floor and pressed your hand to your chest. *I have a feeling I'm going to lose this bet...*

 

(A/N: The song he "sang" is Angel/Into Your World by EXO)