Cleaning wounds

Wanna be mine?

After coming back together, Exo-k all helped. They lead you infront of a small warn-out building. You stopped and looked up at it. "What is this? Why are we here?" you asked. Suho looked at you and chuckled. "It's Exo-k's warehouse." he explained. Your eyes widened and you stumbled back a little. "No. No way. I don't want to know what gangs keep in their warehouses. Like...dead people?" you wimpered and hit behind Sehun. He turned and looked back at you. "You're to cute, noona." he smiled. You jumped up and slapped his arm. "Stop calling me noona!" you snapped, but winced at the pain that followed.

Baekhyun smiled slightly and pulled you forwards, wrapping your arms around his neck. "Hey!" you exlaimed. He picked you up bridal style and walked into the warehouse. "Hey, let me go!" you complained. Baekhyun looked at you, and you could tell by his expression that he ment to shut up.

You looked away and pouted quietly. Sehun saw your sad face and smiled at you. "Don't worry noona, we'll help you get better!" he assured. You sighed, not even bothering to tell him not to call you noona. "Hey! We have school!" you reminded them. Baekhyun looked at you and raised an eyebrow. "After everything that just happened, your main concern is school?" he asked and scoffed at you. You made a face at him and looked down solemnly.

Walking into the 'living room', Baekhyun set you down on the couch. You winced again as your side hit the cushions. "Sorry." he apologized quickly. You smiled slightly and waved it away. "Don't worry about it. Thanks for...helping me." you muttered. Baekhyun's face turned bright. "No problem." he beamed.

He walked away, going to look for a first aid. Suho walked over and helped you prop yourself up. "Uh.." he coughed awkwardly. "In order for us to...help...you need to take off your shirt." he finished. Your eyes almost popped out of your skull. "What?!" you shrieked. Suho looked at you and smiled slightly. "So we can get to all of the scratchs." he explained. You quickly shook your head. "No. I'll do it myself." you said. Suho scratched the back of his head. "You can't get to all of them. Someone needs to help. They'll get infected." You scoffed and crossed your arms. "You're some kind of ert aren't you?" you questioned. His eyes rounded and he held his hands up in defense. "No! I'm just trying to be helpful." he said innocently.

Smiling, you leaned back. Baekhyun walked back in with a bottle of medicine and bandages. "Take off your shirt." he bluntly said. You started coughing from choking on air. "I'm sorry- WHAT?" you yelled. Suho looked at you and laughed. "I told you~" he sang. You slapped his arm and looked sternly at Baekhyun. "Give it to me. I'll do it myself." you growled. Holding it away, Baekhyun shook his head. "No." You scowled at him and stubbornly crossed your arms. "I'm not taking this shirt off." Baekhyun shrugged and turned to the door. "Chanyeol!" he yelled. You giggled at the fact he called in Chanyeol.

Chanyeol walked straight in and over to you. "Let us help." he said flatly. "No." He smirked a little and took your arm. "Don't make me do this." he said. You looked at him in amusement. "Do what?" you asked. Chanyeol shrugged and with one fluid movement, had your school uniform jacket on the ground. Your eyes widened and you looked down in relief to see your white blouse was still on. Eyes still wide, you looked up at him. "Holy crap!' you yelled. He smiled widely at you. "Now, cooperate?" he raised an eyebrow. You nodded quickly. "Fine!" Suho laughed a little and scooted closer. "Not all the way off." he chuckled, ripping a big enough hole in the side of your shirt so they could get to your wounds.

The whole experience was awkward. Majorly.

After cleaning your wounds, Suho and Chanyeol left. Baekhyun sat down on the couch and smiled at you. "That wasn't so hard, now was it?" he teased. You looked at him and sighed. "I swear, you people are so weird." He didn't answer. Instead, he gently took your arm and lifted it up. "We missed a spot." he said and pointed to your elbow where you scraped it after L threw you into the wall.

You sighed and picked up the medicine and a cotton swab. Baekhyun grabbed it from your hands and started to clean it for you. "...I could of done it myself." you remarked. Baekhyun looked up and smiled. "It's okay. I got it." he said and smiled sweetly. He didn't look away though. His eyes bore into yours. Becoming comfortable, you shifted in your seat and looked away. "So..' you started, turning back towards him.

Baekhyun's face was only inches from yours. You could smell the sweet scent of his breath and your heart twisted at the closeness of you two. He started to lean closer to you. Your eyes widened and so many questions raced through your mind. *Is Baekhyun going to kiss me?! What the hells going on?! Am I dreaming?...I must be dreaming. But, why would I dream this?*

You were soon snapped out of your thoughts when you heard him laughing. You blinked at him a few times. "What?" you asked. He looked at you and pulled back. "I'll still win this bet. I have a feeling I already am." he said and winked before getting up and leaving.