To the rescue!

Wanna be mine?

Kai and Chanyeol helped each other up and looked around. Aside from them, Suho, Baekhyun, and Sehun were the ones left.Chanyeol looked over and saw an unconcious D.O. His face twisted in anger and he glowered at the rest of Infinite who were running in their direction. Kai smirked and looked at Chanyeol. "Yeol, let's finish them." he growled. Chanyeol smiled and nodded. "Of course."

Woohyun was running towards Sehun, when Baekhyun stepped infront of him. "I don't think so." he hissed. Woohyun didn't hesitate and jumped up, kicking Baekhyun in the chest. He grunted in pain and flew backwards, slamming into the side of the van. "Hyung!" Chanyeol yelled, turning towards Baekhyun, only to be kicked by Hoya. Chanyeol's eyes widened as he flew forward. Kai looked at the two of his friends on the floor and grew angry. Woohyun and Hoya smirked and closed in around Kai. "It's two against one. Good luck." Woohyun teased. Kai clenched his fist and swung it towards his face. Woohyun dodged it and kicked the side of his knee. Kai yelped in pain as he felt something pop in his knee.

Suho tried to focus on fighting Sunggyu, but what was happening to his friends was worrying him. "Kai!" he yelled. Sunggyu yelled in rage and wrapped his arm fully around Suho's neck and started squeezing. Suho's eyes widened at the lack of oxygen. Kai grabbed his knee and looked over, seeing his leader. "No!" he yelled and tried to run over, his knee giving out on him. Stumbling to the ground, Kai screamed in pain.

Baekhyun grabbed onto his bleeding head and looked up at the sight around him. Chanyeol was the only one up now, and he had Woohyun and Hoya on him. Suho was still being choked, trying to grab at Sunggyu's throat from behind. Sunggyu smiled in triumph. Suddenly realizing something, Baekhyun's head snapped in your direction. When L had thrown you, your head had slammed against the ground, knocking you out. "Yojin..." he called and reached his hand out, getting dizzy from the loss of blood. Someone's foot slammed down on Baekhyun's hand and he screamed in pain.

Chanyeol was now down on one knee, getting continuously beaten by Hoya and Woohyun who just smiled gleefully at him. He looked up and saw everyone around him. D.O was out cold, L was standing over Baekhyun, the life was slowly being choked from Suho, and Sehun had Sungyeol on him. He grunted in pain with every kick he received from Hoya and Woohyun, but he withstood it.

L grabbed Baekhyun by his hair and slammed his face into the ground. "You shouldn't have messed with us." he growled in his ear. Baekhyun's vision swam and he looked around, dazzed. He reached in hand out towards Chanyeol as he realized one more kick could be the end of him. "Yeol..." he whimpered. Chanyeol looked over at Baekhyun and reached his hand towards him as well. L smirked and walked over, putting his foot on Baekhyun's arm. "No, no." he laughed. With one simple twist, a loud crack came from Baekhyun's arm. His eyes widened and he screamed in agony.

"No!" Chanyeol yelled in anger. Woohyun looked at him and kicked him upside the head. Chanyeol didn't scream, he just clutched his head. He wouldn't give in. He wouldn't cry out in agony like they wanted him to. He wouldn't give them that satisfaction.

Suho couldn't feel anything anymore. His whole body was numb and he throat felt dry. He looked around at everything around him, as his vision started to go black. He saw his friends on the ground, in pain. His heart felt like it broke and he tried his best to reach for Sunggyu, to get him off. But he couldn't reach. His arms became weak, the strength leaving him. *This is it..* he thought and looked at his brothers one last time. *I'm sorry I failed you all. I'm so proud of all of you, I hope you know that...I wish it wouldn't have ended this way...* he mind started going blank, and the blackness started fully covering his eyes.

Suddenly, Sunggyu fell forward, his grip around his throat gone. Breath rushed back into Suho's lungs and he gasped, desperately breathing it in. The blackness disappeared from his eyes, but he still felt weak.

L, Sungyeol, Woohyun, and Hoya all stopped what they were doing and looked over in surprise. Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, Kai, and Suho all looked as well. All five of their eyes almost popped out of their skulls when they saw who it was.

"Exo-m?!" they yelled in shock.

Kris stepped forward and smiled down at Suho before offering him a hand. "Looks like you guys got yourself into a situation." he joked. Suho rubbed his throat and smiled sheepishly. "You could say that." he shrugged. Kris laughed and slapped his back. "Good old, Suho. Making everything seem so positive." Suho smirked a little. "There is no way to make, 'I almost died', positive.' he said.

Tao, Luhan, and Lay all stepped forward and looked around at the other members of Exo-k. "Holy !" Chen yelled as he stepped next to them. Suho chuckled and fell backwards. "Whoa!" Kris exclaimed in surprise and caught him. "You alright there?" Suho tried to shake his head yes, but soon admitted defeat and shook his head. "No...I need.." he trailed off and sat down. Kris looked at him and smiled. "Don't worry. We got this." he assured.

Kris looked at the others and motioned with his head. "Men?" The others smiled widely and instantly took off.

Luhan ran over to Sehun and Sungyeol, grabbing Sungyeol and slamming him to the ground. "I got your back." he smiled at Sehun.

Tao and Chen ran over, fighting Woohyun and Hoya off of Chanyeol. Chanyeol looked up, dazzed and smirked as best as he could, with his swollen face. "Hey, nice of you to show up." he said. Chen looked at him and laughed. "Shut up." he smiled. "Your face looks hidieous by the way." he joked. Chanyeol's eyes shot open. "Seriously?!" he yelled. Tao laughed and rolled his eyes.

Kris looked at Sunggyu and pulled him up by the collar of his shirt. "You want to mess with Exo-k? You have to mess with us." he hissed and socked him in the stomach. Sunggyu grunted in pain and doubled over.

Lay walked over to L and glowered at him. "You best get off of Baekhyun." he growled. L smirked and took his foot off of Baekhyun's arm. "Who's going to make me?" he challenged. With that, Lay took L and slammed his face into the side of the van.

Xiumin ran over to Kai and looked at his leg. "Are you okay?" he asked. Kai looked at him and grunted in pain. "Not really." he snapped. Xiumin smiled and slung his arm around his neck. "Come on." he said and started to drag him away from this.

---

Minutes later, all of Infinite was either laying in pain, or out cold. D.O and Suho were still out, but the others were still concious. But in pain, nonetheless. Exo-m had gathered back together, not one of them hurt. The still concious members of Exo-k were all propped against the van. Baekhyun had picked you up and put you over with them. Kris looked down at all of them. "Don't tell me this was all for her." he said, pointing to you. They all looked sheepishly had him. He scoffed, but smiled. "This girl must be something special."

The others of Exo-m all smiled and then turned to Exo-k. "You guys okay?" Lay asked. They nodded together, but looked at Suho and D.O. "These guys are strong. They'll be awake soon." Kai said. Exo-m nodded and Luhan patted Sehun on the shoulder. "Take care, araso?" he smiled. Sehun smiled back and nodded. "Neh~"

He walked back to the others and Kris smiled at them. "We should get going guys. Ever need anything ever again, don't be afraid to call." Exo-k nodded. "Suho hyung would be grateful for this as well." Chanyeol said. Kris waved it away. "I know he would. That's just who he is." he joked. "By the way, how'd you know we were here?" Kai asked. Kris shrugged. "Call it, brothers intuition. We may be Exo-m and Exo-k, but we're still one, none the less." he smiled.

All of Exo-k's hearts warmed at his words. "Take care, hyung." Kai smiled. Kris nodded and saluted them with two fingers before turning around and walking away, the others following him.

Exo-k all looked over at each other and smiled one. "We're one!" they all said in unison.