In the end

Wanna be mine?

The next day, you woke up early and looked over at your alarm clock. You groaned when you noticed it was only 8:34.

You sluggishly got out of bed and walked into the kitchen. No one was there. You looked around and scratched the back of your head. "Where is everyone?" you thought out loud. Shrugging, you walked into the living room. Still, no one. *Okay, what the heck?*

You ran upstairs and got dressed. When you came back down, you saw a note on the table. Sighing, you walked over and picked it up. It wasn't signed by anyone, but it read, "Come to the school." Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion. *Why do they want me to go to the school?* you wondered. You shrugged again and went to the door, putting on your shoes. Once you did, you walked outside and headed towards the school.

---

When you got to the school, you realized no cars or bikes were parked around it. You looked around in wonder. "Seriously? What the heck is going on?" With that, you walked up the steps to the school. Expecting the doors to be locked, you pushed on them. To your surprise, you were wrong and they flung right open. Gaping at them, you slowly walked in.

The hallways were completely empty, but the lights were still on. As you walked further into the building, you noticed a piece of paper was taped to one of the lockers. You walked over and ripped it off, noticing the locker was Suho's. You chuckled lightly and opened it slowly. "Come to the auitorium."

You sighed and shook your head with a smile. "These boys, I swear.." you laughed.

With that, you headed to the auitorium like the note told you to.

As you got there, you pushed open the doors, wanting to know what this was all about. But when the doors opened, you realized that the lights were off. You sighed, realizing that you'd have to find the light switch. You hesitantly walked into the gymnasium and ran your hand along the wall.

It took you about five minutes before you found it. When you did, you flipped it on and the room lit up.

All around you were pink, white and red balloons filling the room. Your eyes widened at the sight. There were streamers and a big heart made out of pink flower petals. You smiled at the sight, but still wasn't sure what was going on.

Suddenly, the curtains to the stage opened and Baekhyun was standing there. He was holding a microphone and music started to play. Your eyes widened as you realized it was the same tune to the song you had written, Angel. You opened your mouth to ask Baekhyun what was going on, but he started singing. His strong, beautiful voice filling the gymnasium.

You gaped at him. The fact that he was singing your song made your heart beat faster with happiness.

As he was singing, he slowly walked down the stage and walked over to you, through the many balloons that covered the floor. He took your hand when he reached you and looked into your eyes. "I go right next to you and you ask where I came from. You asked so innocently, so I answered it's a secret. Because if we just walked together like this, wherever we go, It'll be heaven~" he sang.

Your heart started racing faster each second and you felt yourself melting with every note he sang.

Then song soon ended and Baekhyun smiled at you, the sweetest smile you'd ever seen.

 Tumblr_m38jqebt9g1qb728qo1_500_large

He still had ahold of your hand and pulled you closer. "I've had strong feelings for you for awhile now." he whispered. "I've been crazy about you. I've only thought of you and only wanted to be near you. I'll always protect you." he said. Your felt your heart skip.

Before you knew it, your mouth turned into a wide smile. "I feel the same way." you whispered back. Baekhyun's eyes widened, but he soon smiled. "It seems I've lost the bet." he said teasingly. You smiled at him, not breaking eye contact.

"Wanna be mine?" he asked sweetly. Suddenly, Exo-K and Infinite all ran out onto the stage, holding up giant signs that said "SAY YES!" in big letters. You laughed at it and turned to Baekhyun. "Yes." you answered.

Baekhyun's eyes sparkled and he pulled you into him, pressing his lips againsts yours. All of Exo-k and Infinite went, "Aww!" the sight. You and Baekhyun pulled apart and laughed.

Pressing his forehead to yours, Baekhyun whispered, "I'm eternally in love."

--------------------------------------

OMG SO I'VE ACTUALLLY FINISHED ONE OF MY FANFICS AND IT'S ALL THANKS TO ALL OF YOU! I LOVE YOU ALL MUCH AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!

I'M GOING TO START WRITING A NEW ONE CALLED, BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL, STARING...OF COURSE, EXO-K. PLEASE SUPPORT THAT AND THANK YOU ALL AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING THIS ONE AND GIVING ME THE MOTIVATION TO KEEP WRITING! <33