Becoming friends?

Wanna be mine?

All of Exo-K gaped at you. "You really remember?!" D.O half screamed in excitement. You pushed yourself up, Suho still holding onto you, helping you up. "Yes, I do." you smiled widely, happy that you remembered everything.

Sehun smiled widely and hugged you tight. "Yay! Noona's back!" he yelled. You smiled and pulled away from him. "I need to breath Sehunnie." you chuckled. He looked down sheepishly. "Mianhae.." he said embarassed. You smiled again and pinched his  cheeks. "Never. Ever. Leave. Again." you said sternly. You eyed everyone of them and they all looked down in shame. "I guess we were wrong, huh? Infinite still messed with you.." Chanyeol sighed.

Suho and Baekhyun just watched you intently. They were happy you remembered them. They didn't know what they'd do if you didn't know who they were for the rest of your life.

---

The seven of you were Infront of Infinite's warehouse before you knew it. "W-what're we doing here?" you asked uneasily. Suho looked at you and smiled tightly. "I hate this as well, but I think it's about time we settle our differences." he explained. Yours eyes widened and you looked at Baekhyun. He smiled at you and nodded. "Suho hyung's right." You gaped at all of them as they all nodded in unison. *Holy crap..* you thought in shock.

Suho banged on the door to the warehouse. After about a minute went by, someone answered. It was Sunggyu.

As soon as he saw it was them, he scowled. His eyes traveled to you and he softened. *She remembers, doesn't she?* he thought sadly. As if reading his mind, Suho nodded. "Yeah, she remembers." he spoke, his voice gentle. Sunggyu's eyes widened slightly at the gentleness in his tone. "We wanted to come here...and...thank you." he said carefully.

Sunggyu was taken aback. "W..what?" he gaped at him. Suho nodded and chuckled lightly. "Even though you could have harmed her, you didn't. You took her in when she didn't remember anything. Although I'm not happy about the fact you wouldn't tell her anything from before, especially us, you protected her from the hard times of her past. For that, I want to thank you." he finished. Sunggyu's mouth hung open the whole time Suho spoke.

He blinked at him before his mouth slowly turned to a smile. "I would do anything for her.." he whispered. This time, your eyes widened. "Thank you.." you whispered to him. He smiled slightly at you. "I'm sorry for everything we've ever done to you, Yojin-ah. It was a war between two gangs, and you got thrown in the middle. Believe me, If I could take it all back, I would. In a heartbeat." he assured you. You didn't want to forgive him, but you had to. You knew his words were sincere.

You looked up at him and smiled widely. "Thank you..Sunggyu oppa." you said. All of Exo-K's eyes widened. "Bwah!?" they all exlaimed in surprise. Sunggyu laughed and hugged you tightly. He rest his chin on top of your head and looked at the others.

"That goes for all of you as well. We're two gangs. Gang's try to fight for their territory and that's all this was about. I'm sorry on behalf of all of Infinite for everything we've done." he apologized. His eyes slid to Baekhyun. "And you...I'm sorry. How're you?" he asked. Baekhyun was a little surprised at his words, but he smiled and nodded. "Fine, no thanks to you." he joked.

Sunggyu laughed and pulled away from you. He held out his hand to Suho. "Us being the two leaders of our groups, what do you say about putting our feud to rest once and for all?" he asked.

Suho looked down at Sunggyu's hand and smiled widely. Slipping his hand into Sunggyu's, he shook it firmly.

Sunggyu smiled again and saluted him with two fingers. "Infinite always has your back. Don't be afraid to call. Araso?" he said. Suho blinked, but then smiled. "Thanks. We have you're back as well." he assured him.

Turning to go back into the warehouse, Sunggyu stopped and looked back at them.

"We are one." he smiled.