New kids?

Wanna be mine?

"Wow! Fantastic baby! Dance, woohoo~" You groaned and sat up, rubbing your eyes. *What time is it?* You wearily thought. You looked over at your alarm that was still blaring loudly. Sighing, you hit the snooze button and squinted at your clock. 6:45.

Your eyes widened and you jumped out of bed. "Bwa?" you exclaimed in surprise. "Shoot shoot shoot! I'm late!" you squealed and threw on your uniform and shoes. Running into the bathroom, you grabbed a washcloth and your toothbrush, washing your face and brushing your teeth at the same time.

When you were finished, you grabbed your backpack and threw it over your shoulder as you ran out of your room. As you started to run down the steps, you tripped on your untied shoelace, and went tumbling forward. You groaned in pain and sprung up on your feet again, wincing.. Hearing the loud thump, your mother ran into the living room and stopped at the stairs. "Yojin-ah, are you alright?" she asked. You nodded and looked accussingly at her. "Umma! I'm late, wah?" She looked at her watch and her eyes widened. "Omo! Get going!" she said and shooed you to the door. "Have a nice day!" she yelled and smiled brightly before closing the door.

You sighed and shook your head with a smile. "Silly umma." you muttered. Looking at your watch, you realized it was already 7:16. "Oh no! The gates close at 7:30!" you gaped and started to run.

About five minutes later, your school came into sight, the gates still open. You sighed in relief and started to walk, out of breath. That's when you noticed the janitor coming out, about to close them. Your eyes widened and you ran over. "Wait!' you yelled. You were seconds away from being locked out, but you squeezed between them. You sighed again and bent over, panting. The janitor looked at you with an annoyed expression before he closed the gates for good and locked them tight. You smiled apologetically at him, but he rolled his eyes and started to walk away.

"Whatever." you scoffed. You fixed the straps on your backpack and walked up the steps, shoving past the mass of people just standing in the hallways, talking. "Excuse me. Hey, watch it! HEY! MOVE!" you yelled to a group of girls who were blocking the door. They looked venemously at you and shuffled slightly to the left. You rolled your eyes and waved slightly. "Oh wow, thank you so much." you sarcastically said. The girls scoffed and turned away.

You made a face at them, and shoved between them, finally getting into the building. Walking to your locker, a few guys came running by you and started to run backwards while looking at you. "Looking goood~ Yojin!" they yelled at you. You flipped them off and kept walking, knowing they were just messing with you.

Getting to your locker, you got out all of your books you needed and headed to class.

Walking into the room, all of the girls glared daggers at you. You smiled sweetly yet mockingly and waved, making them scoff. *es.* you smirked. All of the guys looked at you and one guy had the nerve to touch the end of your skirt. "Hey baby." he winked. You slapped his hand off of you and went into the back of the room. *What the hell is with all these erts?* you thought bitterly.

Just then, your teacher walked in and slammed a book on his desk, causing a loud thud to go through the room. Everyone shut up and turned towards the front, not wanting to get on his bad side. "That's what I like to see." he said, nodding up and down in approval. He fixed his tie and walked to the front of his desk, leaning on it a little. "Welcome back from your weekend. Guess what? We have new students." he said.

All of the kids started to gossip at once. "Omo! Guys?! ...HOT GUYS!?" all the girls started getting excited. The guys started to smile at each other. "New girls?" they wondered and wiggled their eyebrows. You watched all of the other students and made a face of disgust. *These people...*

Mr. Kim cleared his throat and slammed his ruler on his desk. "Enough!" he yelled. "Now If you would all stop talking, I would like to introduce them." he snapped. Everyone instantly became quiet again. "Alright.." he said. "Come in." He motioned to the door, waving them in.

One by one, six gorgeous guys walked in. Your eyes widened and you looked at all of them as each new one walked. Even you had to admit...they were hot. All of the girls started bursting with excitment, and drooling over them. You smiled to yourself, enjoying this sight. *They look like dogs.* you thought in amusement.

All of the boys stood in a line at the front of the room and Mr.Kim went down the line, naming each of them as he went. "First we have, Kim Joon-myun, Byun Baekhyun, Kim Jong In, Park Chanyeol, Do Kyung-su, and finally Oh Sehun. Welcome them, and treat that nicely. Welcome to our school, I'm Mr. Kim." he said and bowed slightly to all of them.

They all bowed back. "Annyeonghaseo, please welcome us well!" they all yelled together. But when they all stood back straight, you saw a smirk on almost all of their faces. You rolled your eyes and leaned back in your chair. *Nothing new here. Just like every other guys at this school, eh?* you thought in disgust.

The teacher nodded and waved towards the class. "Yes, yes, go find a seat. Anywhere." he said. The boys nodded slightly and walked towards the desks. All of the girls shoved their books off of the table, and reserved chairs. "Sit here!" , "Omo! Sit here! This seats open!" , "Oppa!~ Sit here!" almost all of the girls cooed.

You wanted to burst out in laughter at their desperation, but kept your mouth closed.

Suddenly, you saw someone out of the corner of your eye sit at the seat next to you. Your eyes widened and your head slowly turned to the boy next to you. His looked over and the two of you made eye contact.

"Hey. I'm Baekhyun." he winked and smiled charmingly.