A bad feeling

Wanna be mine?

It was around midnight and you were laying in your bed with your earphones in, listening to music. You closed your eyes and started to fall asleep.

You were completely oblivious to the noises going on in your room.

Dongwoo pried open your bedroom window and stepped in, quickly reaching his hand out to help L up. As soon as the two of them were in, they quietly walked over to your bed. L smirked down at you. "She's lucky she's cute and I don't want to ruin her pretty face. She's the reason that bastard Baekhyun did this to mine." he sneered and motioned to his own, bruised face. Dongwoo snorted at him and leaned over you. "Is she asleep?" he whispered. L slapped him upside the head. "Who cares? Nobody's going to hear her anyways, just grab her." he hissed. Dongwoo glared at L, but reluctantly listened.

Quickly, he slipped his hands under your body and yanked you upwards, slinging you over his shoulder. Instantly your eyes shot open and you looked around, trying to figure out what was happening. But it was to dark. Instead of trying to figure out, you started screaming. "Let me go! Who the hell are you?!" you screamed. Dongwoo started laughing. Suddenly, moonlight streamed through your window and shined on L's face. You looked over and saw it was him and gasped. "L?!" you yelped. L smiled at you and slightly waved. "What's up, beautiful?" he winked. You scowled at him and kicked your legs. "Let me go!" you yelled.

Dongwoo rolled his eyes and walked towards the window. "Sungyeol! Are you ready?" he yelled. You heard a short, "Yeah!" and the next thing you knew, you were falling out your window. You screamed on your way down and squeezed your eyes shut. Before you could hit the ground, you felt yourself fall into someone's arms. You opened your eyes slightly and saw the same guy from earlier that Baekhyun shoved. Your eyes widened as he just smirked down at you.

"Sunggyu hyung told them this wasn't over." he said and flung you over his shoulder, walking towards their van.

---

After rolling around in his sleep, Sehun finally shot up and gasped, sweat running down his face. He breathed heavily and held onto his head. "That was just a dream. It was just a dream. Calm down, Sehun." he breathed deeply and exhailed. Although he tried to assure himself that nothing was happening, he had an uneasy feeling in the pit of his stomach.

He got up out of his bed and walked into the living room, finding Chanyeol, Suho, and Baekhyun sitting on the couch. "Hyungs.." he whimpered. Suho looked up at him. "What's wrong, Sehun?" he asked, noticing the worried expression on his face. Sehun scratched the back of his head and cleared his throat. "I had a really bad dream...and I have a feeling that Yojin noona is in trouble.." he whispered. At that, Baekhyun's head snapped in his direction. "What? How do you know?" he asked, worriedly. Sehun looked around, uneasily. "I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I have this feeling in my stomach."

Chanyeol stood up and put on his jacket. Suho looked over at him. "Yeol, where are you going?" he asked. Chanyeol looked at him, no expression on his face. "I'm going to Yojin's house. If she's not there, we know where she is." Baekhyun's jaw tightened and Suho's eyes widened. "You don't think.." he started. Chanyeol nodded. "Infinite." he said venemously. Baekhyun shot up. "I'm coming too." Chanyeol nodded slightly and turned to go to the door.

"Wait." Suho called. Baekhyun and Chanyeol stopped and turned to him, waiting for him to continue. "If she's not there...call me. I'll wait by Infinite's warehouse." he said. Chanyeol nodded again and smirked at him. "As twisted as it sounds, I kind of hope she isn't there. I want to kick some Infinite ." he smirked. Baekhyun scowled at him and stormed out of the door. "Baekhyun!" he yelled and ran after him.

---

Arriving infront of your house, Baekhyun and Chanyeol huddled towards your door. "Is her mom home?" Chanyeol whispered. "I don't know." Baekhyun whispered, then hissed in pain. "Watch where your stepping, you giant!" Chanyeol nudged him away with his elbow. "Shut up, you baby." Baekhyun stuck out his tongue and jiggled the door knob. After a few more turns, it finally popped open. Chanyeol walked in before Baekhyun and looked around. "Where's her room?" he asked.

Baekhyun chuckled. "What makes you assume I know where her room is?" Chanyeol looked at him and raised an eyebrow, smirking. "For as long as I've known you, you'd already have been in her house." Baekhyun laughed and pointed up the steps. "It's the first door at the top of the stairs." he said and started to walk up. "See? Why am I not surprised?" Chanyeol chuckled. "Hey hyung, do you like her?" Chanyeol asked. Baekhyun paused and turned towards him, shrugging. "Honestly, I don't know." he replied.

Chanyeol nodded and put his hand on your door knob. He breathed deeply and looked at Baekhyun. "She better be in here." Baekhyun looked at him, worry filling his heart.

Flinging open the door, the two of them stepped inside and froze at what they saw. Your blankets and pillows from your bed were strewn all across the floor, and your window was wide open, the curtains blowing with the breeze.

Baekhyun's heart tightened, knowing that this meant you were in the hands of Infinite. Chanyeol looked at him, angrily tightening his fist, and pulled out his phone. Dialing Suho's number. After a few rings, Suho answered. "Hello?"

"Hyung, they have her." he growled. There was silence on the other end of the phone until Baekhyun heard Suho clear his throat. "Alright. You two meet up with us at their warehouse." he instructed.

"We kicking some Infinite ?" he asked, excitedly. Suho grunted as an answer. Chanyeol smiled widely and hung up, turning towards Baekhyun.

"These bastards are going down." he said gleefully.