The bet begins

Wanna be mine?

It was the next day at school, and there was no sign of Baekhyun. You were relieved, because you were dreading what Baekhyun would do to win this bet.

You mentally slapped yourself, thinking of it. *How could I be so stupid and make such a childish bet?* you thought. Your shoulders slumped as you walked to your next class. It was math, and you walked all the way to the back of the classroom, sitting by yourself.

Sehun came bouncing in and smiled widely when he spotted you. "Hi noona!" he yelled and waved his hand back in forth in the air. You sunk down in your chair and buried your head in your arms. *What's with this kid? Why does he keep calling me noona?* you thought, annoyed. Sehun beamed and ran to the seat next to you. "Good morning~" he said. You lifted your head up and looked at him, an expression of annoyance on your face. "Stop calling me noona." you snapped. Sehun pouted at you, "Wae? You are older than me." he pointed out. You scoffed at him. "So? You don't even know me, it's kind of creepy."

Sehun nodded slowly and sighed. "Sorry~" he said sadly. You looked at him and your mouth twitched into a small smile. He was so cute, his little innocent face and the way he pouted, puffing out his bottom lip. Slapping yourself mentally again, you made a face. *What am I thinking?* Sehun looked at you and leaned back in his chair. "So I heard about noona's-I mean, your bet with Baekhyun hyung." he said. You looked at him and nodded slightly. Sehun's smile turned into a smirk of amusement. "Good luck~" he sang.

You made a face at him and turned away. "Whatever." you muttered. Sehun's smirk turned back into a white smile and he leaned forward. "No offense, but I think you're going to lose~" he sang in a sing song tone. You looked at him with a bored expression. "What makes you think that?" you asked. Sehun shrugged and looked at you. "Baekhyun hyung can be very persuasive." he winked. You looked at him crossly. "Gross. I don't even want to know how you know that."

Sehun's eyes widened and he leaned closer to you. "What does that mean?" he asked. You looked at him and blinked at the closeness of your faces. His eyes were still wide and he didn't move away, waiting for you to explain. You pressed your lips together to stop from laughing, but failed. At first you started off with a quiet chuckled but it soon turned into a loud laugh. Sehun's eyebrows pinched together in confusion. "What's so funny?" he pouted. You looked at him and wiped your eyes. "You're so innocent, it's funny." you laughed. Not understanding if that was a compliment or not, Sehun leaned back in his seat, a look of confusion on his face.

You smiled slightly at him and turned away. The two of you didn't talk the rest of class.

---

Class ended and you were walking down the hall towards your locker, with Sehun following behind you. You stopped to turn back and say something, but he crashed into you. The two of you tumbled forward and crashed into lockers. "Ow~" you murmered and rubbed your side that collided with the metal. "Watch where you're going." you snapped at him. He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck and looked down. "Sorry.." he muttered. You looked at his sad face and smiled slightly. "...It's okay." you said after a second of hesitation. At that, Sehun's face brightened and he looked up at you.

His attention went to you, then behind you, then back to you. "Bye~" he said brightly and skipped away. Your eyebrows pinched together in confusion, but you shrugged it away and turned back towards your locker. But you froze when you realized why Sehun left. Baekhyun was leaning against your locker, smirking your way. You let out a small sigh and hesitantly walked towards him. "Move." you snapped and shoved him slightly. He chuckled and pushed himself off of your locker. Opening it, your moved the door so it was blocking your face from his. "Aw~ That's no fun." he whined. You rolled your eyes and slammed the door shut, only to find his face inches from yours. Your face twisted in disgust and you stepped back.

"Okay, seriously? I'm not going to like you, so just...you can end this bet before you fail." Amusement sparkled in his eyes. "Do you honestly think I'd give up now? This is going to be fun." he smiled. You rolled your eyes again and turned to walk away. Grabbing onto your wrist, he jerked you backwards. You yelped in surprise as you slammed into him, "Hey! What the hell?" you growled.

Baekhyun looked down at you. "Do you really not like me?" he asked and looked you dead in the eye. You tried to look away, but your eyes wouldn't look anywhere else but into his deep brown eyes. Something about his eyes were mesmerizing. Not just the fact that they were beautiful, but it seemed like there were secrets hidden behind them, hidden inside of Baekhyun. You furrowed your eyebrows, wondering what could someone like him could possibly be hiding. But you snapped out of your thoughts when you heard someone chuckling. You blinked a few times and looked at Baekhyun. "What's so funny?" you asked, irritated. He shrugged and smiled down at you. "That look in your eye." he said. You blinked again and frowned. "What look?" He looked at you and smirked again before leaning down to your ear. "Nothing." he whispered seductivly at you.

You felt your stomach tighten and your heart started beating quickly. Baekhyun pulled away and winked at you before walking away. "I'll see you later." he said and waved, with a heart stopping smile. *Why does he have to be so damn attractive?* you thought in aggrivation and turned around quickly on your heels, before storming down the hall.