Remembering?

Wanna be mine?

Sighing, Baekhyun walked into the living room and flung himself onto the couch. He winced a little at the pain in his stomach. Slightly lifting up his shirt, he looked down at the wound. He had gotten the stitches out a few weeks before and it was healing up fine. But his heart wasn't.

He looked around their apartment they had been living in for three months now. *No matter what this will never be my home...Back in Seoul with Yojin is..* he chuckled lightly at his thoughts. *I really fell for her so easily, didn't I? After I told her I could make her fall for me, it went the other way around.* he smiled to himself and laid his head back.

Kai walked in and sat next him. "You still moping?" Baekhyun shot him a look and stood up. "I was never moping.." he said quietly. Kai laughed and shook his head. "It's been three months, she probably forgot about us by now." Baekhyun walked over to the window and pressed his hand against it. "I hope not.." he whispered to himself.

---

A week had passed since you moved in with Infinite. They all felt like your older brothers, always watching out for you, picking on you, and just caring for you.

You were sitting on the couch next to Sungjong and Dongwoo, watching tv. Yawning, you looked outside. "It's raining." you smiled. Dongwoo looked at you with a raised eyebrow. "So?" You turned to him and your smile widened. "I love rain." you stated. He chuckled and shook his head.

Getting up, you slipped on your shoes and flung the door open, running outside. You lifted your hands up and stood there, letting the rain gently fall on your face.

L looked out the window and smiled at you. Walking outside towards you, he gently put a hand on your shoulder. "You'll catch a cold." he whispered. You turned to him and smiled. "L oppa!" you exlaimed in happiness. He looked at you softly and noticed the sparkle in your eyes. *Everytime she looks at me like that, I die a little inside...* Sighing, he took your hand and walked over to the porch. The two of you sat there, looking up at the sky. L looked up at it in pity, while you smiled up at the sky.

Sunggyu walked out and cleared his throat. "L, boss called. We have somewhere to be." L nodded and got up, waving slightly to you. You waved back and looked at Sunggyu. "Oppa, where are you guys going?" you asked. He shrugged, "I don't know." was all he said. You nodded slowly and then looked at him in worry. "It won't be dangerous will it?" Sunggyu chuckled and went over to you, putting his hands on your shoulders. "Don't worry, even if it is, I won't let anything happen to any of us." he promised.

You stared at him with wide eyes as he walked away. You blinked a few time, then cluched onto your head. You were picturing a young guy with dark hair, smiling sadly at you, with his hands on your shoulders, just like Sunggyu. "I promise, I'll come back. No, better yet, I promise I'll make sure we all come back." he said and patted your head.

You blinked several times and shook your head. "What the heck was that?" you wondered and rubbed your head. Shrugging, you got up and went inside.

Woohyun was standing at the window and saw you. Shaking his head, he turned around and sighed. *She's starting to remember, Isn't she?* he thought sadly.

---

Suho was sitting in his room, staring blankly had his phone. *Should I..call her?* he wondered. *I mean, we said we'd leave...not that we'd never talk..* He stared at his phone a while longer before finally deciding.

He sat up straight and quickly dialed your number. Your phone rang three times before he heard your voice on the other end. "Hello?" you answered. Hearing your voice again sent happiness through his heart. "Y-Yojin?" he choked out. "Uh, who is this?" you asked.

Suho cleared his throat and looked around the room nervously. "It's...Suho." he whispered. "I'm sorry, what?" He cleared his throat again. "It's Suho." he said confidently this time. The other end was silent for awhile. "Hey, who's Suho, Sunggyu oppa?" he heard you asked.

His eyes widened. "Sunggyu?!" he yelled into the phone. "Oh, do you want to talk to oppa?" you asked and handed the phone to Sunggyu. Suho waited, his heart racing quickly in anger. *Why the hell is she calling him oppa? What the hell did they do to her?!* He heard a low chuckle on the other end. "Surprise, Suho?" he teased. Suho growled in rage. "What have you done?!" he hissed.

Sunggyu was quiet for awhile. "Nothing." he answered. Suho's eyebrows pinched together. "I don't believe you. After everything you've done, Yojin wouldn't just like you. She hates your guts, you did something." he rationalized.

Sunggyu sighed. "Look, since you've been gone, Yojin's been living with us. She likes it here. Don't ruin it for her." he said, gently. Suho's eyes widened in shock at how gentle Sunggyu's voice sounded. "...She's changed you, hasn't she?" he asked. Sunggyu was quiet again.

"I can tell you now, that I don't want to lose her. Don't make things difficult, she doesn't even remember you. Let her live peacfully with us." he said. "What?! Why doesn't she remember us?!" he yelled. Sunggyu didn't answer and the phone line went dead.

Suho jumped off of his bed and stormed through the living room, past the other five. They all looked up at him in surprise. "We're going back to Seoul!" Suho barked.