Valentines day

Wanna be mine?

A week had passed since the inccident with Infinite. All of Exo-k were in pretty good shape, except Baekhyun had a hairline fracture in his arm and Kai had dislocated his knee. You had a slight cut on the side of your temple from banging your head, but other than that, you were fine as well.

Today was February 14th, which meant it was Valentines Day.

You were sitting in class, your head buried in your arms. Valentines Day was the worst day at your school. All the girls gave guys gifts, and sat in glass giggling and drooling over them. Since this year, Exo-k was in your school, everywhere you saw them, there was at least one girl drooling over them.

All of Exo-k had gotten five, maybe more, gifts from girls. You looked around your math class and saw that no one was paying attention to the teacher speak. Guys and girls were flirting and asking each other out and exchanging gifts. You scoffed in annoyance and buried your face back in your arms.

Walking into class late, Sehun came and sat next to you. You slightly peaked up at him and gave him a questioning look. Sehun noticed and smiled, waving. "Hello, Yojin noona~ Having a good Valentines Day?" he asked. You made a face and put your face back into your arms. Sehun looked at you, confused. "Noona's not having a good day? Wae?" he pouted. You shrugged without lifting your head. Sehun puffed out his lips in thought. *Hm...Did noona get nothing?* he frowned.

Class ended and you got up, running out of the room. "Wait!" Sehun called and ran after you. You didn't listen and kept walking, wanting this day to end more than anything. It was lunch time and you walked slowly towards the cafeteria.

Suho was waiting by the door and smiled widely when he saw you coming. Waving his hand in the air, he motioned with his head for you to come here. You looked at him and sighed, walking over. "What?" you asked, tiredly. Suho smiled wider. "Happy Valetines Day!" he yelled. You smiled slightly and patted his arm. "Thanks, Suho." His smile never faltered.

Walking into the cafeteria, you saw Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O and Kai all waiting for you and the other two at a table. You quickly grabbed your lunch and headed over, ducking your head from the glares you were getting. As you sat down, D.O smiled at you. "So, I'm not the only one who hates this rechid holiday?" You chuckled and shook your head. "No, I hate it with a passion." you said. Kai looked at you in astonishment. "You are probably the only girl I've ever met that doesn't like Valentines Day....Is it because you're lonely?" he teased. Scowling at him, you lowered your head. Chanyeol looked at Kai and slapped him upside the head. "Stupid." he snapped. "Yah!" Kai yelled in anger.

Baekhyun looked at you and softened. *Could that really be the reason she doesn't like Valentines Day?* he wondered. Sehun walked over and sat down, smiling widely at you. Pulling his arm out from behind his back, he held a boquet of flowers in your face. "Happy Valentines Day noona!" he said cheerfully. You looked at the flowers with wide eyes and your face brightened. Without hesitating, you flung your arms around Sehun's neck and hugged him. "Thank you Sehun-ah!" you said and hugged him even tighter. Sehun's face turned red, but he smiled and hugged you back. D.O cleared his throat, causing you to pull back and smile sheepishly. "Sorry." you muttered. D.O smirked and shrugged. "Dont worry about it. Here." he said as he handed you a heart shaped box.

You looked down in surprise and smiled. "And here I thought you hated this holiday." you teased. D.O shrugged, but his face was turning red.

Chanyeol looked around in surprise. "So, I'm not the only one who bought Yojin something?" he asked. You looked at him and blinked a few times. "W-what?" you stuttered. Chanyeol looked at you and smiled shyly, handing you a small box. You hesitated before reaching your hand out and taking it. "Guy, you really didn't have to." you said. Exo-k all snorted in unison. "Valentines Day is about giving gifts to the person you like. We like you, you're our friend." Sehun smiled. You laughed and shook your head. "Valentines Day is when girls give guys gifts. White Day is when you give girls the gifts." you reminded. They all shrugged. "So? We wanted to do it early." Suho smiled. Chuckling, you looked back down at the box Chanyeol had given you and opened it, your eyes widening at what was in it.

It was a neckalace. It was shaped in a star and it had jewels incrusted all along the lining. You smiled at it in admiration, your eyes sparkling. Chanyeol smiled at you. "Do you like it?" he asked. You looked up and half jumped over the table, hugging him. "Yeol it's so beautiful!" you exclaimed. Pulling back, Suho pushed a box of chocolates over to you in embarassment. "Sorry, but this is all I got you." he said sadly. You smiled at him. "It's okay, Suho. Honestly, I wasn't expecting anything at all." Kai scoffed. "What kind of friends do you take us for?" he asked.

You looked at him and smiled. "The great kind. The ones who risk themselves for me and even care to remember gifts for a silly little holiday." you said. Kai paused, not expecting your answer. D.O smirked and playfully punched Kai's arm. "She got you there." he teased. All of Exo-k softened and smiled at you. "Thanks, Yojin-ah." Suho said and ruffled your hair. You beamed up at him. Kai cleared his throat and held out three roses. One was red, one was pink, and the last one was white. You looked at him and smiled softly. "Kai, they're beautiful." you smiled. He tried not to smile, but he mouth twitched up at the corners.

Baekhyun laughed at that. "Well, I guess that I'm the only one left, huh?" You looked at him and smiled. "Baekhyun-ah, you don't have to." Baekhyun shook his head. "I already did." he said and smiled back. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a box. He cleared his throat and looked around, embarassed. Finally he handed it to you and you opened it. Inside was a ring. It was a silver ring with a diamond in it. Engraved on the side was your name "Kwon Yojin." along with, "The best friend anyone could ask for." in English. You read it and beamed at it. You looked up and a wide smile was plastered on your face. "Baekhyun.." you breathed in disbelief, lost for words.

The rest of Exo-k snorted. "Way to show us up, Bacon." Chanyeol chuckled. Baekhyun looked at him and turned red. "Mianhae.." he apologized and sheepishly stratched the back of his head.

Standing up, you walked over to his side of the table and hugged him tightly. "Baekhyun, it's beautiful. Thank you so much. Thank all of you." you said as you pulled away from him. "I think all of you are the best friends anyone could ask for." All of them smiled up at you, touched. You looked at Baekhyun again, your heart elating with happiness.

*This just threw you one step closer to winning the bet Baekhyun-ah...but surprisingly, I don't care.* you thought and beamed at all of your amazing friends.