Dukkbokki disaster

Wanna be mine?

Later that afternoon, all of Exo-K and you were sitting in the living room, watching a movie. You were sitting on the floor with Sehun and D.O, while the others were sitting on the couch. The movie was about a gang war. All of Exo-K felt tense through the whole thing.

Finally the movie ended and Chanyeol turned to Suho. "Hyung, what are we going to do with Infinite?" he whispered. Suho's head slowly turned to him, and Chanyeol could see the clear hatred in his eyes. "We end them. Once and for all." he growled. Baekhyun's eyes widened. "Hyung..I've never seen you like this before." he said, shocked. Suho's gaze traveled to you and he softened. But not much.

"They hurt her. They took her mother from her. I won't ever forgive anyone that hurts Yojin-ah." he said. Chanyeol's eyes widened. "Hyung...do you like her?" he whispered. Suho didn't give him a straight answer, just smiled at him. Baekhyun noticed and sighed. *Suho hyung also? How can I compete with the cute maknae, and the strong leader?* he thought solemnly.

You shot up off the floor and turned to all of them. "I'm hungry." you said and rubbed your stomach. Suho looked at you and smiled widely. "Pizza?" he suggested. Kai made a face. "Gross." Sehun's eyes widened at his response and he grabbed him by the front of his shirt. "What?!" he screamed in disbelief. You laughed at them and shook your head. "Okay, no pizza I guess." you said and looked at Kai. He shrugged at you and looked at Sehun. "Get off me." he snapped. Sehun reluctantly let go but was still glaring at him. D.O shot up and stood next to you. "We should go out!" he suggested.

You turned to him and high fived him. "Smart D.O." you smiled. D.O beamed at your praise. Sehun looked at you two and smiled. "If noona wants that, then I do to!" he said. You pinched his cheek and cooed at him. "Sehunnie is so cute~" you said. Kai started laughing. "Look what we did to her. She used to be the y girl who didn't want anything to do with anyone." You slowly straightened up and glared at him. "Shut up." you snapped. "She's back." Chanyeol smirked.

---

All seven of you ended up going out to dukkbokki. Sitting in the booth inside the resturant, you were sitting in between Baekhyun and Kai, while Chanyeol, Suho, D.O, and Sehun all squished together on the other side. "Why can't I be with noona?!" Sehun whined. D.O looked at him and slapped a hand over his mouth. "Stop being embarassing." he snapped. You rolled your eyes. "You all are embarassing me." All of them looked over at you, confused. You sighed and motioned to the counter of the resturant. "All of those waitress' are drooling over you. It's gross." you said and your face twisted into one of disgust. Kai snorted in amusement. "Someone's jealous." he chuckled. You looked at him and shoved o-dang in his face. "Shut up." you growled.

Sehun started laughing, only to have dukkbokki throw at his face. "Think this is funny?" Kai snapped. Sehun the dukkbokki off of his face and smiled widely. "Yes."

D.O was about to join in the fun and get revenge for Sehun, when Chanyeol stopped him. "Why do they have to always come when things are going great?" he growled. Suho and Baekhyun looked at him, seeming to be the only ones who heard him. "What are you talking about?" Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol looked at all of s and motioned towards the window with his head. They all followed his gaze, and growled as soon as they saw it was Infinite.

"Didn't these bastards learn to not mess with us yet?" Kai hissed. D.O chuckled. "Of course not. They're Infinite." he pointed out. Kai nodded and smiled. "Look at them. They look like ." Chanyeol laughed.

Sunggyu and L were walking ahead of the group, already noticing Exo-K. L had a deep gash at the side of his head, while Sunggyu only had a few stitches on his nose from Suho's foot. Sungyeol and Sungjong didn't seem to be hurt at all, but Dongwoo's nose was tapped, broken from Sehun's fist. Hoya and Woohyun looked the worst, Woohyun's once pretty face had stitches everywhere and his arm was in a cast, like Baekhyun's. Hoya had so many bruises and cuts on his face, it was hard to recognize him.

Flinging open the door to the resturant, Sunggyu stormed in. "Suho!" he barked. Suho smirked and stood up. "Sunggyu. You looked fantastic, if I may say." he joked. Sunggyu's eyes burned with hatred. If looks could kill, Suho would be dead ten times over. You shrunk back in your seat, burying yourself into Baekhyun. You didn't want to look at him, or him to look at you. What he did to your mother, you'd never forgive. Looking at him was almost as bad, the memories being brought back.

As if reading your mind, Chanyeol jumped up. "What the hell is wrong with you? How could you kill an innocent woman just for revenge against us?! Yojin and her mother have nothing to do with everything that's going on between us!" he screamed.

Everyone in the resturant was now staring. Sunggyu looked at him and shoved him, snarling in anger. "Who the told you to speak to me?" he yelled. Chanyeol stumbled backwards, but Sehun caught him. "Hyung!" he yelled in surprise. Chanyeol growled and shot up, going after Sunggyu. L walked into the cafe and stormed over, kicking Chanyeol in the chest.

Sunggyu and L stood side by side, glaring at all of Exo-K, the other members making their way in.

"Infinite vs Exo-K once and for all. Right here. Right now." Sunggyu hissed.

--------------------------

A/N: THANK YOU ALL MY WONDERFUL SUBSCRIBERS! I LOVE ALL OF YOU! <3

& A special Happy Birthday to our dear Leader Gyu! Happy birthday Hamster Gyu! <333

 _25ea_25b7_259c_large