Broken hearts P1

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

(Kai) POV

Riding in the car with these guys is a struggle, all they could talk about is how beautiful snsd is, how great they are, blah blah blah. This is why i want a normal regular girl, not some y goddess. those are the heartbreakers. Suho tapped me on  the shoulder "Aye man, join in the conversation" he said with a smile. i kept looking forward "aye i ain't looking to get married to one of these girls ok, i'm just here for a little fun" i winked right after and the boys started to howls and act even more crazy then before. 

The whole time in the car i am hoping not to run into sunny, i have been doing good so far with the hide and seek game. if i were to see her tonight, i don't know what i'll do.... maybe i should run while i still can....

(Min-Ji) POV

What is love? i guess i am going to find out today. I walked in with Sunny arm and arm, while tiffany followed in behind us. This whole time walking tiffy kept having a bad adittude like i really said something to hurt her earlier today. 

"Aigoo, i can't believe you actually wore this dress Minny, i don't even know if Suho is coming or not" sunny said as she looked me up and down. " well i had to be prepared just in case" i smiled. Tiffany rolled her eyes once again. 

Next Thing i knew i saw 4 Hand-some guys walking in. The one with the dark skin and amazing features caught my attention, he looked amazing. Ashhhhh what am i saying? my heart belongs to Suho, i have been faithful for 3 years, not about to runin that. Sunny smiled and hugged her guy, his name was sehun. But right then and there i saw HIM. My love Suho. I got up fixed my self and walked over to him. I hugged him from the back and said "Long time no see" i felt him twitch when he turned around he didn't look happy he looked upset. Ddid i do someting worng?

 

( Kai's POV)

I walked in with my dudes and saw 3 girls waiting for us, oh no! SUNNY?! oh no oh no not her! I watched as she jumped in Sehuns arms, again with the heartache. my face turned red, my heart felt heavy, my head felt light. Noooooo, even Sehun stole the girl of my dreams...

(NO POV)

Kai eyes grew wide as he watched the girl of his dreams hug up on Sehun, his heart broke apart even more watching the couple. Sehun and sunny turn to everyone and smiled. Kai felt the tears burning in the back og his eyes, felt like the whole world was closing in. He ran out into the streets not knowing where he was going.

"Kai! Kai!" Sehun Shouted, sunny looked confused. She walked up to him and held his hand "Sehun, What's worng with your friend?" 

Sehun looked at sunny and said ":I don't know"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suho had a confused upset look on his face. Min-Ji stepped back for him to take it all in. Tiffany watched them with a smirk on her face. Suho finally  said "It's You", Min-ji smiled, this is the moment she has been waiting for 3 years since he left. The moment where he is suppose to take her in his arms and kiss her and tell he loves her. "Yes it's me, OMO how i have been waiting for you, wow we can pick up whefre we left off now" Min-ji said as she hugged him. But he didn't hug her back. Min-ji looked at his angry face " What's worng" she asked.  Suho shook his head " Listen, things changed people change the world change, Min-Lee i am not in love with y, never was, never will be so why don't you save the talking and embarrssedment and just go home" he said in a cold voice. 

Min-Ji thought she heard worng, that she was dreaming " Baby, sweetheart you don't know what your saying" Tiffany walked up and said with a smile  " I think he knows exactly what he said"  she smiled and planted a wet juciy one on him and smiled as she pulled away "sorry, his with me now, Don't say i have never warned you" 

Min-ji couldnt believe her eyes, this was the same guy she said she would marry, the same guy she used to kiss, smile, and laugh with. the same guy who said she loved her too. tears started to fall and thoart felt dry, her heart felt as if it was stoping every 5 seconds, her eyes rolled back, as she fainted to the ground, her first love Lost.......