Surprise!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

"I wish this will never end" Min-ji said as she pulled away. "what will never end?" Suho asked playfully. 

"This, Kssing someone with out worrying about heartbreak or emotions, i am glad were only friends" she said with a smile, Suho frowned...

Oh this is all that it was...friendship...."Yeah right friends" he said

"come on lets get back before they start wondering and when i say they i mean kai" she giggled.

Suho nodded "Yeah you go on first, i will meet you down there" 

Min-ji sighed and walked out the room. 

Suho was furious, how did this girl gain so much confidence? how could she only be thinking about her self? friends? that is all he meant to her?

Suho out of anger threw a vase at the wall and it shattered into pieces. 

----- The Plane ----

Kai was looking at min-ji listing to her music. He sighed as he tapped her shoulder. 

She looked at him "Um yeah kai?" she asked

"Oh..um... would you like to go to dinner tonight?" he asked shyly. 

Min-ji nodded "Yeah sure sounds like fun" 

Kai smiled in victory, yes a speaical night with the one he loves some one on one.

"Hey guys! kai is taking us out to dinner tonight!" min-ji shouted to the rest of the private jet. 

EXO and sunny hollared in excitement. 

Kai got upset he didn't mean the group he meant just him and her, so he could finally show her, like really show her how he feels. 

------ The Hotel ------

Everyone got to there rooms, but as min-ji and kai were un packing everyone decided that it was alright to come in and hang out before dinner. 

Min-ji and suho was deep in converstaion on the couch, kai wanted to know what they were talking about so bad, but he didn't want to make min-ji mad. Sunny saw the stressed face on kai and walked up to him. 

"Kai brother in law!" sunny cheerfully said 

Kai forced a smile at sunny "hey sister in law" 

Sunny couldnt take it anymore, she pulled kai to the side " Listen, Suho is not a threat, he is trying to win her back yes, but you have a better chance then him just show min-ji who is the better man"

That gave kai confidence " Your right, i am her husband anyway" 

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. 

Beakhyun rushed to open the door when he did his mouth dropped

D.O and chanyoel came and they gasped loudly which caught the attenion of everyone else 

"Surprise!"