Where's Tiffany?!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

NOTE! READ! : This is a short chapter about tiffany and what she is doing in all this commotion, like come on admit it you guys are wondering about tiffany and how she is doing and what she is planning on doing next, So this is a speical chapter called Where's Tiffany!?

 

----- Tiffany's POV -------

I woke up to Yuri and Jessica shaking me out my dream land.

"Yah! Tiffany wake up!" Yuri said. 
"Yeah, your going to be late for the big wedding!" Jessica said all cheery. Ugh! i hate how happy she is all the time, i wonder how she always think like roses, rainbows and sunshine.

"Don't talk about that wedding to me, go without me" i said. I could hear Jessica and yuri foot steps exit the room. Great! They are gone! i hopped out my bed and went into my underware drawer. Where is it? oh no oh no why isn't it here!? NOOO! 

I had to think fast, i jumped in and out the shower and put on a hat, sunglasses and long coat and tied my hair up in a bun. 

As i was walking out the house i heard the TV, guess they didn't turn it off. 

"Today was the big day of Kai and his lucky bride Kim Min-ji" The news reporter stated. I scoffed and rolled my eyes, what a joke! HA! they want a scandal i will give them a scandal. 

I walked to the nearest store next to the dorm. I walked in with my head low. 

"Um excuse me, can i get a Preganancy test please, the best one you got" i said. 

A little Kid kept tugging on my coat. 

"Yah beat it kid or else im going to have to beat up mommy!" i said to the poor thing.but it looked at me with a grin. and i stood back up. Weird kid. 

But suddenly something knocked my head which knocked off my glasses my hat and let my hair down. 

"OH MY GOD! Your tiffany from SNSD" the cashier said. I shook my head no. 

"Sorry you must have me confused" I dropped the money on the counter "You never saw me" i said and the cashier nodded still in shock. I grabbed the test and ran out back to the dorm. 

Once i got inside, i smiled in victory. I hurried to the kitchen, i need to make my self pee. I searched the fridge. YES! a gallon of water should do the trick 

--------- 1 hour later--------

HOLY i need to pee. I grabbed the test and quickly ran to the bathroom. Once i finished i read the back of the box. Wait 5 munites it said. 

Thos 5 minutes felt like forever... What if i am not preganat, how am i going to face CEO. How am i going to make a living once he kicks me out for lieing. 

"DING!" 5 minutes was up and it was time to face my fate. 

I grabbed the test and looked at it 

OH MY..........