Broken Hearts P2

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

(Kai) POV

What just happened?.... Did i really watch sunny fall into another man's arms again? Don't sunny know of my feelings for her and she decied to haunt me for fun?

What do i do? i ran out like a crazy man. I can't tell Sehun why i ran out, his going to feel bad and hurt her. i don't want her to get hurt. 

she might be clueless about everything that just happened. but where am i? 

(Min-Ji) POV

Fuzzy....Fuzzy.....Fuzzy is all i see....Black...

"Minny! Minny!" i hear a distant voice call my name, the voice sound soft and sweet...

i opened my eyes alittle bit and i saw short blonde hair, it was sunny

"Wake up! please wake up!" she kept saying to me. i finally sat up and shook my self awake. 

"what happened?" i asked 

"You fanited" she said claimly
"really? wow, explains because i had the weirdest dream my boyfriend Suho dumped me and acted like i didn't exsited all at once, and then tiffany swooped in and kissed him and just laughed at me both of them" i said as sunny helped me up.

"Um, sorry to say but it wasn't a dream, that actually happened 10 minutes ago, i am sorry minny" sunny said and looked down

"did you know about this?" i asked sunny shook her head no "I don't i swear!" 

OMO, she really did steal my boyfriend, he couldnt have ment those things he had said to me please no no no i have to find him i really have too. i ran out the cafe, i don't know where i am going but i am going to keep running and running and running and running until "UMPH!!"

................................................................................................................................... To Be Contiuned ....................................................................................................