Tiffany

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Min-ji woke up to a bright morning, her head was killing her and she felt weak all over. She looked around and realized that this was not her room but sunny's. 

Sunny was sleeping on the floor below her like a baby.

"YA! WAKE UP SUNNY!" mmin-ji kicked and kicked her friend until she woke up from her slumber. Sunny look at her with big eyes "yay! your awake" 

"well im not dead" min-ji rolled her eyes, her head felt dizzy so she laided back down. Sunny got up and climbed back into bed with min-ji. 

"Go back to sleep" sunny said. Min-ji stared at the ceiling. "Where's Kai?" min-ji asked.

"His at home with the boys, they felt it would be best if you guys weren't together for one night, so you slept here" sunny said. Her mind kept trailing off to the kiss her and kai shared. If she knew that kai had feelings for her she would have stayed away. But sunny knew she kissed him back, what kind of friend is she? she felt no better than tiffany. I might as well disapper she thought to her self. Sunny was so deep in thought she didn't realized min-ji was gone. 

 

------------------------------------ EXO-K Dorm-------------------------------

Sehun and D.O walked into kai's room with a bucket of cold water. They dropped it on him and kai jumped up. His head was kiling him so he fell back down on the bed. "Ya!" he yepled. 

"Ya! Babo! Babo anya? why did you get drunk last night and cuddled with some girl? huh?"  sehun asked upset.

"i don't remember ok! my head hurts" kai said. 

"you almost put my sunny in danger" he yelled. 

"dude relax" D.O said. Kai felt like crap, he put sunny in danger and hurt min-ji. 

"wheres min-ji?" kai asked 

"Not telling you until you tell me why you made a dumb move" Sehun yelled again

Tiffany walked in with a tight cropped tank top and some AREO short shorts. "What's with the yelling contest?" tiffany asked as she yawned. 

Sehun rolled his eyes and walked out. D.O looked at tiffany "Something happened last night" he said and walked out.

Tiffany smirked and sat right next to kai, she put on her hand on his thigh and sighed "It don't it" she said in a caring tone. 

kai rolled his eyes "Oh and why do you care"

"because, i know how it feels" she said kai shrugged. 

She continued "i know how it feels to kiss my best friends girl and have her reject me" she grinned

Kai's eyes grew wide "you say what now?" 

"I know what happened yesturday, i watched the whole thing" she said smirking. 

Kai hurried to close the door "please keep it a secret" he put his head down "im willing to do anything" he also said. 

Tiffany smiled, just what she wanted. "Ok i will" she said and got up and left. 

Kai sighed and fell back on his bed. He screwed up big time...

Min-ji busted in the room and slapped kai on the chest, he got up and rubbed his chest "ow!...MIN)JI?!?" 

"Hi lover boy, who was the girl on you chest last night huh?" 

"um, why do you care?" he asked like he didn't need to give a explantion. yeah..why did she care she thought to her self. 

"B-B-Because we have to hold up an image" she said trying to save her self. 

Kai smirked "Do you Like me?" he asked

Min-ji froze "N-n-no why would i like a jerk like you?"

Kai shrugged "suit your self" he went into the bathroom and took a shower. Min-ji on the bed, I think i do like him she said to her self. 

after 30 minutes kai came out fulled dressed. 

"Omo where are you going?" min-ji asked. 

Kai grabbed her hand and lead her str8 to his car. "get in" he said. Min-ji got in "where are we goinng" 

Kai "shut up and let me drive thank you" 

Min-ji shrugged. 

--------------------------------- with sunny at SME------------------------

Sunny was in the studio working on a few songs. Tiffany walked in with some cookies. Sunny spots her and walks out the booth, They were the only two in the room. 

"Cookies?" tiffany asked

"What no milk?" sunny said

"so how was you and kai's suppose fun time yesturday" tiffany took a bite of her cookie. 

Sunny looked around the room "Normal...why?" she asked. she was nervous, her heart started to hurt. 

"I didn't look so mormal when kai planted that wet one on you" tiffany giggled. 

Sunny eyes grew wide "No"

"oh yes yes yes, remember i had a phtotshoot by hand river so i saw yeah....i saw" tiffany smiled. 

"Ok what do i have to do to shut you up?" sunny asked. 

"Be my friend...let me back in" tiffany said.

"sure fine whatever"