secrets...

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Min-ji woke up in pure darkness. "yah! why is it so dark?" min-ji then realized that she was still burried under the sheets kai threw on her. She got up and put the sheets away. Min-ji looked at kai closely, he wasn't a devil when he sleeps, he actually looks cute. min-ji giggled as kai started to talk in his sleep.

"omma omma beh go pah" he started saying.

"oh, his hungry" min-ji said as she giggled downstairs. she started to make breakfast for her and kai, when she was done she went back upstairs and took a shower and got ready to go to snsd dorm to hang with sunny. Min-ji was about to exit when she loos at kai one more time and sigh.

"i should write him a note" she said to her self. as she wrote the note. it felt weird she actually felt like she was becoming his wife. after she wrote the note she left to meet sunny.

 

------------------------LATER---------------------------------

Kai woke up to the sun in his face. He remembered Min-ji was under the blankets, he chuckled as to he looked to his left and saw it gone. Funny? he thought checked all over the room but he couldn't find her. She must be downstairs he thought himself.

He checked the living room, the game room, then when he got to the kitchen he saw the table set with breakfest. Who's is that?

Chanyoel yawned when he saw kai standing in the middle of the kitchen. he touch kai shoulder and kai jumped.

"Looking for someone?" he chuckled kai face turned red "No" kai said as he smacked his hand off of him.

Out of no where Chanyoel started laughing at him. Kai looked at him he like he was crazy.

"what is so funny?" kai asked confused

Chanyoel pointed to the yellow post it on kai's forehead "yo guy why is there a post it doing on your head?"

Kai took the post it off his head. he read it, it said

"Annyoung! did you sleep well? good! i made you some breakfast, it's downstairs waiting for you, btw im with sunny, oh and good luck today! Kai & EXO fighting! <3"

after kai read the note he started smileing like a babo! he actually felt warmth in reading the note, but then kai realized chanyoel was still here.

"wow, you must really like her" he said grinning

"No dude what are talking about i like sunny" kai suddenly stopped, his eyes grew wide and so did Chanyoel eyes.

"You like sunny?" chanyoel said surprised

Kai rushed to cover his mouth " please chanyoel, please shhhh, this stays between me and you please, if sehun ever finds out i dont know what he will do or say, sure as hell i never see sunny again too" kai begged and pleaed

"fine i wont say a word, but guy your crazy?" chanyoel said

"actually me and sunny went to high school together, and i have liked her ever since, but because i have been never been able to have her, i sorta gave up on love"

"until you meet min-ji" chanyoel said.

"yeah....wait what? min-ji?"

Sehun, Suho, and beakhyun walked in.

"what about min-ji, is she still here?" Beakhyun asked

"She lives here stupid that's Kai's finance" sehun said smirking at kai.

Suho started to look upset Chanyoel noticed but kept queit.

--------------------------------- With sunny and Min-ji-------------------

Sunny and Min-ji started walking around the mall trying to find the perfect outfit for min-ji to wear for music bank. they only had 2 hours to find something, once they did, they had 30 minutes left so they decided to get some ice cream and sit at a bench.

"How was your first night with kai?" sunny asked

MIn-ji shrugged "it was ok i guess, heavy sleeper"

"hehe, i could imagine, his cute don't you think"

Min-ji blushed but hid from sunny.

"Only when he sleeps i'll admit but awake a devil"

"me and kai went ot high school together, when he danced he looked so charming, how he loses him self in the moves were so cool, i'll admit i had a crush on him, but i found sehun and oddly you found kai" sunny said smiling, but she couldnt help but deep down she wondered what could have happened if she had confessed her feelings to kai when she had the shot too.

Min-ji started to feel something weird, She felt a little jealous. but why did she feel this way she thought to her self.

 

 

--------------------------- Music Bank -----------------------------

A guy in a headset walked into EXo's dressing room "Rehersal starts in 20 minutes" he said and left.

Kai was sitting down nervous, this was his debut stage he couldn't screw it up. Also he was nerous because min-ji was coming to see him, not to mention sunny is MCing. 

Suddenly the door opened, Kai and the members looked, it was min-ji looking like this 

:

 

Kai and suho looked her up and down. Suho never saw such a pretty side of her she even added in clip in extentions so now her hair reaches her lower back. Suho quickly looked away. why when they are not together she looks her best? she actually has curvs! 

Kai started to blush, he didn't she had such a pretty side. 

Min-ji blushed from all the attention. Chanyoel finally said something.

"Min-ji, have a seat" he pointed to the couch.

Beakhyun said "yo kai how do you think your future wife look?" 

Suho stranned his ear just to hear kai's response.

"she looks good" kai said to hide how he really felt about how she looked which was hot!

Suho sighed, he actually wished that he could comment on what she was wearing but he couldn't

Suddenly, tiffany walked in "Hi boys" she smiled 

"Witch" Chanyoel mummbled. 

"Excuse me what was that?" tiffany asked. Chanyoel shrugged and went to go get some water.

Tiffany finally spotted min-ji. Tiffany jaw dropped, the girl looked amazing. 

"Min-ji, are you crazy? go home" tiffany said out of jealousy

Min-ji looked up at her "What? you can't tell me what to do"

Kai smiled , he liked the way min-ji stood up for her self when it came to tiffany.

Suho saw tiffany picking on min-ji and got a little upset. "tiffany" he said 

"Wait....Why are you here?" Tiffany asked 

"I came to surpport my future husband for your information" min-ji said with full confidence

Kai mouth went dry, she said her future husband, his heart began to ache, not in a bad way. 

Tiffany smiled "enjoy the show, oh and by the way i think it's going to be great living together"

Suho, Beakhyun, Kai, and Min-ji all said "WHAT??!!" in union, while tiffany just smiled.