It's Fake

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Sunny and min-ji had a blast at the mall. They picked out so many cute things to wear such as a bridesmaid dress for sunny. 

The dress

Sunny loved it too, that meant it was perfect. But min-ji couldn't help but think that through all of this it was all fake, the wedding is fake, the relationship is fake, what else was fake? maybe the way he cared for her sometimes were fake, maybe he was trying to look like a good guy so people won't hate him, she don't blame him, she did sorta butted into his life all because she lost her first love, so she gained a future husband out of this. But she doesn't know how to make him love her, because the only thing she know that isn't fake is the love she has for him. 

"Min-ji?" sunny said to snap her out her thoughts. 

sunny sighed "Thinking about kai?" Min-ji nodded 

"What's the matter?" she asked as we stopped for ice cream.

"I have something to confess" Min-ji said while looking down at her ice cream

"Let me guess you and kai airnt really a couple, you two lied about really falling in Love" sunny suddenly said. 

Min-ji was shocked, maybe they weren't low with it?

"Haha..we all knew it was fake because we didn't feel a couple vibe it felt force, i bet you tiffany didn't know, she''s too focus on ruining your life" sunny said and they both giggled. 

Min-ji sighed "I just wish he loved me as much as i loved him, i wish this wedding was real and out of love, not a big lie to hide a scandal" 

Sunny patted her friends back "I understand"

Min-ji shook her head "you don't youhave sehun and he loves you very much"

Sunny wanted to cheer up her friend so she started to dance to "Kissing You" but what it led to was a big crowd following them. 
 

"Sunny! what do we do?" min-ji said 

Sunny shrugged "Run?" 

They nodded at eachother and bolted out of the crowd, they kept running as they kept following. 

"Where now" Min-ji said getting tired of running 

"Here!" sunny said and pulled both of them into the dressing room. 

Sunny checked to see if it's clear and laughed "Your getting pretty famous"

"why you say that?" min-ji asked out of breath and confused 

"Most of the shouting was for you silly" 

"really?' 

Sunny nodded "come on lets go we have to get back to the house...and i gotta move my things in" 

"Your moving in too?" min-ji asked 

Sunny nodded "yes, as the future wife to Sehun, i need to live with him" 

Min-ji hugged her friend tight.

--------- Kai -----------

"Welcome to my home" he smiled as he led Krystal from F(x) into the house holding hands. 

Kai the light and she looked around in awe 

"You guys just debuted and already have such a fancy house...no fair" she said giggling 

"come on i haven't showed you the best part" he grabbed her hand and led her upstairs to his room. 

Krystal walked in and looked around "nice room kai: she said as she sat on the bed.

Kai sat next to her and slipped a piece of her hair behind her ear, he was leaning in but then he halted to a stop, suddenly Krystal's face turned into min-ji's face.

Woah was he seeing things he thought, "Min-ji?" he said. Krystal pulled back "min-ji? what the hell kai!" 

Min-ji's face disappeared and he saw an angry krystal, he shook his head "I am so sorry" 

Krystal glared at him "maybe i should go" 

Kai grabed her hand "no wait" 

Krystal raised an eyebrow "what?" 

Kai suddenly kissed her, deeply. Krystal kissed back with more passion. Kai layed krystal on the bed and layed on top of her. 

"we can't our image" krystal said 

"we can. no one is here, and i got condoms" kai said and kissed her again. 

------- MIn-ji ------

Sunny dropped off Sehun, Chanyoel, Suho, D.O and beakhhyun at the house while she went back to get her stuff. 

They walked in tired after a long day.

Suho came up to min-ji "Need help with those bags?" he asked 

Min-ji smiled "No thank you" 

Suho frowned "Please let me help you"

She sighed "OK here " she gave him some bags and smiled

Yes! progress he thought. Min-ji and Suho began walking up the stairs, until they heard a bangging of a head board against the wall. They both looked at eachother with an confused look.

They started to walk closer and closer to the sounds of someone in pain. .....

Is kai okay? she tought 

Kai better no be doing what i think he is doing Suho thought 

They heard a light scream and stopped in thier tracks 

Min-ji looked up at suho " Im not crazy right? but i heard a scream" 

Min-ji started to walk a little faster and suho following close behind 

Min-ji got her hands on the door knob getting ready to turn 

He better be playing video games on the bed please god please Min-ji thought

She turned the knob and walked in with Suho 

GASP!!!!~~~~~~

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Been forever since i have updated been busy...but i am back and updating Every sunday, tuesday, and Thrusday