Big News!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Min-ji walked into the party turning heads, but she wasn't with kai. 

Paparazzi stopped her in her tracks and blinded her with there camras. 

"Mrs. Jong-in how does it feel to be a amrried women" one reporter said. 

"Min-ji! where's kai, airn't you two suppose to be together walking in?" another one asked. 

Min-ji was flustered and didn't know how to answer the questions. 

"Uh...um" min-ji started until someone put thier arm around her. She looked up 

Suho!

Suho smiled at her, for a second they looked like the happy couple. 

"Sorry Miss Min-ji has to tend to the guest, she will answer your questions later" suho said smoothly. 

Suho and min-ji walked away arm in arm. 

Sunny looked on angry, why is suho all over min-ji she has been hurt enough with his little boy act. 

Sunny walked up with sehun, holding hands. 

"I can't believe you got married before me and sehun" sunny giggled "where is kai?" 

"At the hotel i bet, i left him there, he was telling me what i can't and can do" min-ji said 

Sunny frowned. Sunny thought she was crazy but during the wedding kai looked like he was the happiest person on earth. he looked like he wanted to marry min-ji like he was in love. 

Sehun pulled sunny closer "awww baby why the long face?"

Sunny sighed it's nothing. 

Tiffany walked up smiling "well, there she is"

Min-ji scoffed "what are you doing here?"

"i can't support a friend?"

"Friend? ha! friends don't try to steal eachothers boyfriends, don't try to runin eachother's lives either." min-ji said calimy. 

Was she still upset about that? suho thought i need tyo make it up to her. 

Tiffany laughed " that's what girlfriends do, we mess with eachother girl" 

"Your crazy!" min-ji said 

Tiffany stepped a little closer, "Oh i got your crazy" with that tiffany walked away to talk to EXO-M.

Xiumin waved at tiffany "hey tiffany"

"Hey baozi!" they laughed. WOW tiffany is so beautiful what i would do to make her mine Xiumin thought to him self. His been trying to ask her out but right now at this moment, he grew some type of balls. 

"Um tiffany?" Xiumin said. Tiffany stopped talking to pretty boy luhan and looked at Xiumin with bright eyes.

"Yes Xiumin?"

"would you like to go out for dinner sometimes just the two of us?" he suddenly said but felt stupid after.

Tiffany sighed a sad sigh and touch Xiumin's shoulder. 

"I can't" she said

"Why?" Xiumin was confused, he thought suho broke up with her, 

"Your cute and all but i have my reasons, you don't want to date a girl like me" tiffany said as she walked away. 

----- Kai---

Kai walked into the hall as paparazzi surrounded him, the CEO came and shoo them away so he could have a talk with kai. 

"Why the hell Min-ji walked in here alone and not with you her husband?" the ceo asked. 

"we had a little fight, but i will fix it" Kai said to calim the CEO nerves. 

"don't screw this up" 

"don't worry, i won't, i love min-ji" kai said with confidence 

Kai spotted min-ji sitting by her self at thier table, kai quickly walked across the room and sat down in his seat next to her. "Hey" he said. 

Min-ji looked at him and rolled her eyes " i see you have made it" 

"yes, i wouldn't miss this for the world" kai said smiling a heart melting smile, min0ji almost broke but kept her cool. Showoff

Kai suddenly got up and welcome everyone to take thier seats. 

" I purpose a toast, to the most wonderful girl in the world, the one who stole my heart and refused to give it back, he one i wake to every morning and i smile because it is her, the one i want to spend the rest of my life with, the one i want, the future mother of my kids, Mrs. Jong-in, Min-ji, i love you" kai said with a serious tone, the whole time he was looking min0ji in the eyes hoping she will feel his heart, She did but she couldn't ignore last night. 

Suddenly people heard a pinging glass, tiffany had stood up with her glass with a devilish smile. 

"That was lovely Kai, now i would like to make a toast" she said

Suho felt antsy in his seat, what was she going to say?

"Congrats to the beautiful couple, but i have an annocement myself" tiffany downed her water 

she looked at everyone but her gaze was on suho "I am Pregnant!!" she said clear loud and cheerful. 

The whole hall froze. Xuimin Fainted. Suho ran out the hall. Min-ji and kai sat there in utter disbelief...