2 Months Later

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Min-ji's POV

It's been two months since me and kai got engaged. We have been happy yes but we still fight alot. 

Sunny and Sehun got married last month and is now open to the public about thier relationship, everyone loves them. The They call them the "Aegyo Couple". 

Chanyeol, Beakhyun, and D.O are still goofballs and still brust into other peoples rooms without knocking. 

Suho went to Rehab, He says he had to clear his mind for a while. 

Tiffany...Well, she ok i guess, let me stop lieing i have no clue what this crazy chick is! and to be truthful i really dn't care!

It was 2 days before Me and kai's wedding day, when things started to get crazy again.

Kai and i walked into the living room to see a crying sunny. 

"Omo sunny what happened" i asked as i tryed to comfort her

"I am preganat" she said as she sobbed harder. I was confused, i thought she would be happy, but where is sehun?

Kai finally asked the question "Where is sehun" 

"He left, he said he wasn't ready to become a father his too young, well i am not getting any younger i am the noona remember" and she began to cry harder.

Kai sighed. "Ok i know where he is"

"Huh?" i said in confusion. 

"he always goes to the arcade when he needs to think" Kai said as he rushed out the door and i stayed behind to comfort her. 

Kai's POV

I walked into the arcade and got crowed by a bunch of fans, i easliy pushed my way through. 

"Sehun!" i shouted when i spotted him. He weakly waved and smiled. 

"Why did you leave sunny behind like that?" i asked 

"Because i am too young to be a father, i don't think i am ready" he said 

"But your not alone, sunny is going to be there, she loves you dude and if you loved her you will try to get through this together" i said and patted his back. 

He sat up and smiled 'yeah your right, i have to go say sorry"

"Yes you do" i said and chuckled 

"Hey when are you and min-ji having a baby?" he asked. I froze. How am i suppose to answer that

"Oh no i forgot i left something on the stove" i said trying to aovid the topic 

"Yah! Hyung you and min-ji still haven't do the bidi bidi bidi bom bom??" he said jokingly and laughed 

I smacked him on the back of his head "Shut up you 18 year old daddy!" 

Sehun frowned "Jerk" he said and took the car keys and ran to the car, i chased after him. Darn that kid!

MIn-ji's POV

It was a cold night, it's clear that sunny and Sehun made up from the sounds coming from there room. 

I walked out the bathroom and kai had two pillows coving each ear. 

"Yah! D.O I am gonna kill you! why would you burst in like that!" i heard sehun shouted. I could hear D.O faint girl screams as sehun began chasing him. 

I giggled and climbed into bed with kai. Kai wrapped his arms around my waist and started to hum me to sleep. 

"Hyung!" Beakhyun bursts into the room and scared us both. 

"yah! beakhyun!" Kai shouted 

"woah sorry if i interuppted your love making" he puth air qoutes around love making "But Suho is downstairs! His back" 

"What?!" we both shoued