Too little too late?

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Tiffany walked out the house nervous suddenly a flashback ran thru her head .

------------------- Flashback -------------------

"Sir, Miss Tiffany is here to see you, she says it's urgent" a skinny classy lady said to the CEO.

"let her in" he nodded as he was clearing his desk. 

Tiffany walked in with her head down sobbing into a tissue. her eyeliner was running and he red lipstick was smudged.

CEO hurridely to tiffany side and help her sit down "What's worng?" he asked concerened.

Tiffany loooked up "well, your going to be mad"

CEO sat at he desk ready to hear what she has to say.

"Can i move into EXO's Dorm?" she asked fulled with hope 

CEO eyes almost opped out "What?!"

"i know it's crazy but.... we did something bad" tiffany said 

CEO looked at her "who's we?"

"Me and Suho....were dating" tiffany said and started to sob

CEO was shocked " so why are you sobbing so? is there more?"

Tiffany nodded "yes.... i am pregant with his baby"

CEO shocked more than ever looked down "are you sure?"

Tiffany nodded and the CEO sighed "ok move into the dorm but stay in hiding, when you start showing, i will have to stop your activites and annoce to the world about your baby, but we will keep suho in secret, no one must know his the father, does suho know?" the CEO asked 

Tiffany shook her head "NO he don't please don't tell him, his career is just starting"

CEO, who is willing to respect tiffany's wishes agreed.

-------------------------------------- End of Flashback -------------------------------

-------------------------------------- At the dorm--------------------------

MIn-ji who was setting up her bed on the floor was upset. That she-devil is moving in tomorrow she thought to her self. Kai walked in with cookies.

Min-ji sighed "you shouldn't eat those before you go to bed, have some warm milk instead" 

Kai scoffed "who are you? my mother?"

"i am your loving furture wife... remember?" she smirked. 

Kai watched her as she made her bed on the floor, it was going to be chilly tonight but he wondered if she was going to be ok. 

Suddenly his phone rang "Hello?" 

"oh omo kai! " a cheery voice said into the phone.

"sunny?" Kai said almost sounding happy

Min-ji popped uo "sunny? gimmie!" min-ji put her hand out to recieve the phone. 

kai rolled his eyes and mouthed to her "you wish"

Min-ji stomped her foot. and kai chuckled.

"This is so weird i called to see if you could help me, meet me at the mall tomorrow around 4pm" sunny said 

Kai shocked by her invite nodded as if sunny can see "sure ok"

Min-ji started to reach for the phone and kai raised the phone in the air "No!" 

Min-ji tryed climbing kai, which scred him so he trip on the bed landing on top of min-ji and thier face 2cm apart. 

"Hey Kai can i use your-" chanyoel started to say into the room. he looked on the bed and saw the position kai and min-ji was in.

"woah buddy, fast airnt we" chanyoel said smiling. kai and min-ji was about to protest but remebed the plan. 

Kai got up and pushed chanyoel out the room.

"Be careful! we don't want little EXO babies running around the house" Chanyoel said laughing outside the door. 

Kai started to blush and min-ji was still on the bed, min-ji got up and went to bed on the floor and kai just got on the bed to sleep. 

------------------------------------------ with suho----------------------------

Suho was staring at the ceiling in the dark, maybe he was too harsh on min-ji, maybe he didn't handle it right, or maybe it was him and not her. he kept thinking and thinking what it could be, and how did she land kai and forget about him so easy. And the unthinkable he tought, he made a mistake leaving min-ji in the first place, but is it too late?

- Sorry its short....