I found you...

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

--------- Min-hi and Suho -------------

Min-ji stood there in shock, suho was standing right infront of her. He walked past her and looked around the room. Her eyes followed him. 

"Avbout earlier, with tiffany i didn't think all of that would happen, are you ok?" he asked. he sat on the bed looking up at her. 

Min-ji nodded and looked at him, suddenly the memories came rushing back, she suddenly remembered he pushed her away. 

"Um, me and kai have a dinner date, so i am waiting for him" Min-ji mentaly smacked her self, why did i say that she tought to her self. 

Suho sighed, he realized he was jealous, but he didn't know how to stop it. he took her hand and held it, the warmth of her hand made him smile, the touch of his hand made min-ji confused about what was going on. 

"Min-ji i never ment to hhurt you, i'm sorry...forgive me?" he said with pleading eyes. He then pulled her down so she is sitting next to him. 

She nodded. Suho looked deep into her eyes, those eyes he could get lost in. He hugged her, tight. 

Min-ji was confused she didn't know what to do, so she hugged back. Suho took in her scent "Friends?" 

That would made min-ji's skin crawl, she thought that she didn't want to be friends with him, but now she is not so sure.

"yeah friends" she said as she made him release. 

Suho smiled. "You know your pretty when you smile right" just then planted a soft kiss on the cheek and left the room. 

Min-ji sat there with her hand on her cheek in shock. At first she wwas happy, now she is upset Friends? Sorry? Min-ji was flaming mad, she was suppose to be mean ruthless just like him, when he had hurt her. She wanted him to feel the same hurt. 

Suddenly she remembered kai, it's now 12:30 and he is still not back. Min-ji started to worry, where is he? her heart started to quicken in pace. 

She quickly changed her clothes to go look for him. She called sunny to come pick her up. 

-------------------------- In sunny's car-------------------

Min-ji got in with determination to find kai. Sunny looked down, a little sad. Min-ji put on her seat belt and sunny started to drive. 

"Sunny, where was the last place you and kai went today" min-ji asked. 

Sunny kept focused on the road "han River" she said coldly. Mi-ji wondered what was worng with her, but she had to find kai. 

They both got out the car and asked random people if they seen him. Until a person said they saw him.

"he walked down this way" a random person said. Min-ji never felt like this, her heart was beating 100 miled per minute, she felt a huge lump in her torat, she was worried sick, fulled with anxiety. She speed walked till she reached a bar. Something told her to look inside. she she did. 

She walked around until she saw kai snuggleing with a small pretty girl. Tears started to fall, anger took over here. WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON! 

Sunny watched rom behind. did what happened earlier that day was that bad? 

Min-ji grabbed the girls arm and pulled her off him. 

"kai! You stupidass!" she pulled him up and he landed on her, sunny rushed to him carry him out. Kai looked at sunny "You...you did this to me" and he passed out again. 

"YA! where are you going with him!" the small girl asked. 

Min-ji glared at her " I am his wife, i am taking him home" 

"Oh no you not!" the girl suddenly pulled min-ji's hair and dragged her to the floor. Kai fell on top of sunny, sunny wigged under him to get her phone to call Sehun. 

"You messed with the worng wife" Min-ji grabbed the girl leg and pulled her down. They both started pulling hair and kicking on the floor. 

Sunny got scared, she didn't mean for all of this to happen, she felt as if it was her fault. she called sehun. 

Min-ji kicked the girl in the face and knocked her out. Min-ji up and walked to kai and sunny. She grabbed kai and put him on the couch next to her. 

"Sunny!, call someone to come get us please" She said breathless 

"already did" sunny walked outside to wait for sehun....

------------------- 20munites later ------------------

Sehun and D.O walked in upset. 

Sehun kissed sunny's forehead "what happened babe" 

Sunny looked up at him " Min-ji and i when looking for kai and we found him here passed out with some girl on top of him, min-ji got mad and got into a fight with her but won  so now min-ji is asleep on kai" she began to sob into his shirt. "it was so scary" she sobbed harder. 

Sehun patted her head and kissed it "it's ok everything is going to be ok.

 

 

A thank you Update to the people who subbed and commented today, just keep it comming and give feed back