Catch me if you can!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

The Next Day:

Kai woke up to the sun beaming at his face. He walks downstairs to the kitchen to see the guys laughing and talking, as soon as he walked in they became slient.

Sehun spoke up first, "Hey Kai, um why did you run out when i tryed to introduce you to my girlfriend?" he asked really curious of the answer. Kai closed the fridge and sighed "who's your girlfriend again" pretending to be clueless

"Hyung, it's sunny from snsd" Sehun said a little annoyed that he didn't answer his frist question so he asked again.

This time kai answered "um, i had things to take care of and forgot so i ran out to do them" he said as an excuse. Kai didn't want his buddy to know about his feelings for sunny, his worthless good for nothing feelings.

But Sehun didn't Believe it for one minute, "Cool, i will bring her over tonight" and with that sehun walked out.

Kai rolled his eyes and took a sip  of water. "So looks like someone got laid last night" Beakhyun said and laughed. Kai spit out his water in shock. "w-w-what?"

"Oh don't play stupid, we saw that crazy attractive girl running out of here with a big white t-shirt on, so you gonna contact her anytime soon" Beakhyun said smirking. Suho was listening closely to the conversation about Min-ji, he was curous, maye a little too curious.

"Me and Her? No way, thank god  i will never see that crazy love obsessed chick again" and with that kai went upstairs to get ready for practice.

 

-----Meanwhile----

Min-ji woke up in a different bed.....again.... She looked around confused. Where am i? she looked around the room and she saw posters of SNSD< and personal picture of her best friend sunny and the Devil Tiffany. Who ever kidnapped me this time really do love sunny and tiffany, Then the door opened, shcoked Min-ji jumped on the bed pretending to still be asleep, the person tip toed towards min-ji with tea, she sat it down on the tale and got closer to min-ji " Bless this child's heart"

MIn-ji reconziged that girls voice, she popped up and scared the girl and made her fall to the ground "sunny?!"

Sunny went to turn on the light, "No duhh sherlock!, who you thought it was?"

"I don't know, some random guy?!" min-ji yelled " how did i end up in your bed?" she asked claimly

"i found you, outside your house....sleeping on the floor" sunny said and giggled

"Huh? i need to snap back to my senses" Min-ji said, then a flashback of the events that happened last night and started to feel bad "oh crap i did and said some things last night i shouldn't have, i need to say sorry to someone who tryed to help me last night" Min-ji taking off the big white t-shirt, she looked at it, she could smell his sweet scent, the scent was amazing like a fresh brezze that made her feet tingle, she hasn't felt like that since when she smelled Suho neck when she used to on it. Min-ji snapped back to reality.

She looked at sunny "can you take me home?" she asked. Sunny nodded

---At Min-ji House--

There were 5 Manly guys snopping around the house when sunny and min-ji reached the house. 4 was trying to get in through the windows and one was knocking on the door They all looked like multiples of james bond. MIn-ji nervous walked up to them

"Um Excuse me sir, what are you doing?" The guy had determination on his face which scared min-ji a bit.

"Are you Kim Min-JI?" he asked

Min-ji Nodded. He snapped his fingers "This is her guys let's go go go!" he said and two guy grabbed Min-ji and threw her in the limo.

"Sunny Sunny Sunny!!!!" she cried but sunny couldn't get to her in time, the car drove off .

-----With Suho----

Suho sat on the couch and the Tv while waiting for the guys so they could go. Nothing was good on so he just put on the Gossip Tv News.

Reporter: New Pop Group EXO is making headlines lately, Thier leader dancer kai, reportedly was spotted outside the groups dorm the other night saying good bye to a young female at 12 at midnight *They show the Picture* Looks like Kai already has a special lady in his life.

Suho eyes grew wided "KAIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!" He acreamed.