I Love You!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

"Min-ji! Min-ji! Stop! Wait!" Kai yelled after min-ji. Min-ji finally stopped walking and kai finally caught up with her.

"What do you want?" Min-ji said angry. 

Right at that moment kai couldn't take it anymore all the anger, the hate, the ignoreing, it was hurting him so much, i loves min-ji and this was his chance. 

He grabbed min-ji's cheeks and kissed her with all the passion, love, and pain he had to prove how much he loves her. 

But oddly she didn't fight back she kissed him back as she let a few tears out her eyes.

Kai and Min-ji finally pulled away for air, he rested his forehead against hers. 

"Min-ji I am madly deeply and truly in love with you" he said as he wiped her tears. 

"I am in love with you too kai" Min-ji said. 

They stayed like that feeling eachothers hearts for 5 minutes until...

"But what about krystal she's your girlfriend" Min-ji said clearly upset. 

"NO No No she is not my girlfriend, i don't even like her as a friend, she just tagged along, and sleeping with her was the biggest mistake of my life, i only did it because" 

"Because what?" min-ji chimmed in

"Because i was afraid of falling in love you, but im not anymore, i love you so much" 

"And i have something to confess too" min-ji said 

"You and suho have been making out" he stated. 

---- RECORD SCRATCH----

"Wait! Whazt? How did you know?" min-ji asked confused. 

"I didn't i took a guess! How could you!?.... wait no let me kill suho" Kai was about to march right back to stab Suho but min-ji jumped on his back. 

"Don't!" min-ji yelled

"Ok i won't kill him as long it never happenes again because your my girl now" kai said as he kissed min-ji

"And your my man" Min-ji said "But how are we going to get rid of Krystal"

"Krystal is evil she threaten me to let her stay or else she is going to spill to the paparazzi about the marriage being fake" Kai said 

"So? let her tell, our love is real, i will be putting out her stuff tonight and putting mines in" min-ji said with a smile. 

"As long as i have you, i am happy" Kai said

"Same here" min-ji said as she hugged him tighter

"But you know the marriage doesn't have to be fake" kai said as he got down on one knee. Min-ji gasped, is this real? was this finally happing to her?

"I promise that i will be faithful to you be yours and only yours i am ready to be yours, i love you, so Miss Kim Min-ji will you marry me?" kai said as he took out a ring. 

Min-ji mouth went dry her knees went weak OMG was all that was running through her head. 

"YES! a million times Yes!" Min-ji yelled so all the world could hear. 

Kai slipped the ring on her finger and twirled min-ji around and kissed her.

"Well well well isn't this such a beautiful ending" A girl voice said 

Min-ji and Kai stopped to see who it was 

"Tiffany?" they both said 

"Hi hi hi!" she said 

"Ok...why are you here?" min-ji asked confused 

"I can't let everyone have the fun now can't i?" Tiffany said as she started walking, kai and min-ji started following her. 

"where are you going?" kai asked 

"To find suho and the rest of the group, i have some news to share" tiffany said with a smile.