Make Me!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

----------------- That Night ---------------------

Min-ji was frzzeing on the floor, she was so cold she kept shivering and tossing and turning, she even moaned.

Kai couldn't sleep because of it, once he heard her moan, it turned him on a bit. Kai looked at min-ji.

He suddenly got out of bed and picked up min-ji bridal style on the bed and covered her. she stopped shaking.

He climbed on the other side of the bed fell asleep.

------------------------------ That Morning --------------------

Min-ji started to wake up, she felt a head on her chest and hand around her waist, suddenly she realized she was on a bed, she looked down and see kai on her.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OFF ME YOU PREV" she screamed as she kicked kai.

Kai woke up instanly with his mouth hung open " why did you yell ?"

"Because you pounced on me stupid" she said

"i didn't pouned i saw you shivering so i put you on the bed" he said claim

"really?" min-ji started to blush, she didn't know he cared.

Kai started to inch closer to her which caused min-ji to inch back "what are you doing?"

"what's worng with us sharing a bed, we are getting married right?" his face was so close to hers.

"Knock Knock!" a lous voice shouted from outside.

Min-ji pushed kai away "move!" she hopped out the bed and ran to the door and opened it to see

"Hi hi" tiffany said with a smile

Min-ji frowned " she devil"

"Hey, that is not the way to greet your new housemate" tiffany said

Kai stood behind min-ji shirtless, tiffany was memziored by kai's body.

"damn kai, i didn't know you were that y" she her lips

Min-ji felt a ping of jealousy run thru her blood "Ya! stop stareing"

Kai was shocked by Min-ji sudden out brusted but they had to pretend that they were real.

Tiffany shrugged "see you downstairs for breakfast minnie"

Kai smirked "finally someone who realized how hot i am"

"oh get over your self!" min-ji said as she slammed the door.

-------------------- Downstairs ------------------

Sehun was happliy making breakfast for him and sunny, sunny arrived while tiffany was disturbing kai and min-ji.

"Sweetie, do you mind if i hang out with kai today? just to get to know him better and talk about the good old days" sunny asked

sehun stopped, he looked down at the bacon he was frying, fire started to burn, he was jealous. "Babe, i don't know...i guess it's ok" he shrugged, he made a note to self to have a little talk with kai when he wakes up.

Tiffany walked in smiling, "morning sunshine, what a fiddle seeing you here"

"not so happy, seeing you though, what exactly did you say to the CEO to let you stay here?"

Tiffany froze she had to think of a good lie to cover up her other one " none of your busniess!" she said out of panick.

Suho walked in and hugged tiffany from behind "morning y"

"hmmmmm morning honey" tiffany said back.

Min-ji walked down stairs with kai right behind her, she stops as she see suho and tiffany cuddling, she looked down. Kai bumped into her, he felt her round behind bounce on him and off, the warmth of her body relaxed him, he backed away, he see's what she is staring at and looks at her "why do you love him?" he asked. He didn't ask out of curiousty more in jealousy 

"His the only guy that ever loved me for me, he took me in when i had no where to go until i got back on my feet" min-ji said. she walked into the kitchen.

Kai stood there dumbfounded. She was homeless? he said to him-self. 

"Morning!" min-ji said cheery, kai walked in and nodded at everyone. 

"Min-ji!" sunny said and giggled. Kai looked at sunny, his heart didn't race like old times, but he smiled at how cute she was.

Min-ji began to help sehun make breakfast when someone taps her on the shoulder, she turned around and it was tiffany.

"I will do it" she said as she began to take the pot away from min-ji, min-ji stood her ground she held on to the water filled pot. tiffany looked at her, and began to tug harder and min-ji began to tug back. 

Sehun said "it's ok you could both help"

"Ya! tiffany let go of the pot" sunny yelled. that just got tiffany madder, why does sunny always ttake min-ji side. 

Kai see he water jumping in and out started to get worried. Suho was also worried less fo tiffany but more for min-ji.

tiffany got even madder and let go of the pot letting the pot fall on top of min-ji's head with all the water splash down on her, she fanited to the floor with the steel pot on her head. 

Everyone gasped, Suho rushed to min-ji's side beating kai to the spot. 

"Oh my gosh! minnie you ok?" sunny loked at her life less body. 

Tiffany smiled but then noticed that it wasn't kai taking care of her, it was suho. 

Suho sat min-ji up. "Min-ji Minji, can you hear me?" he asked. 

All min-ji could do was moan in pain.

Kai stood there with his mouth open, suddenly suho picked up min-ji bridal style surpring everyone. Kai couldn't let suho take care of her. Kai bodly takes min-ji out his arms and into his. "I'll take it from here" he said as he carried her back up to thier room. 

Suho rubbed his head and looked at tiffany. she was flaming mad. she began to walk upstairs upset. 

Suho doesn't know what he did worng, but he knew he was introuble.