Welcome! Not so Welcome?

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Kai and MIn-ji walked down to the parking lot in slicence. Min-ji was  too ashamed to even look forward, she kept her head down, upset at her actions. But was she worng for having feelings she thought. Kai on the other hand was competely different. How could one pretty innocent girl turn from good to bad to worse and runin his image. Not really runin, but made better. What is she? Magic? Kai would sometimes steal glances at her as they were walking.

"Get in" Kai said coldly as he got into the car. Min-ji got into the passanger seat and sighed. 

"I am sorry" she said in a cute small voice. Kai secretly smiled at her cuteness but shook it off. "No Need were stuck anyway, llisten were going to go to your house pack your stuff and go to the dorm alright, no if and or but got it" he said in a mean voice like he was pissed off.

Min-ji nodded and kept slient, she understood why he was mad. She almost runined his career before it even started. As they were driving They would steal glances at eachother, When there eye meet, they turned away quickly. Kai did an awkward cough and Min-ji rubbed her nose. 

Finally some one spoke up, "Can i turn on the radio?" Min-ji asked. Kai shrugged his shoulders focusing on the road. Min-ji took it as a yes, The song The Boys By: SNSD was playing. Min-ji's favorite song EVER! Min-ji started to sing along unknowingly. "Girl's Generation makes you feel the heat Jeon Sekye-ga neourl jumo-khae" as she wiggled the dance in her seat. Her cuteness made Kai smile and laugh to himself, Min-ji noticed and blushed, but then the song ended and back to slicence.

------------ With Tiffany ----------

Tiffany walked up the exo dorm and rang the doorbell. Sehun opened the door and looked at tiffany up and down confused. 

"May i help you?"  He asked. Toffany smiled and caressed his face " i bet you could help with alot of things" She pouted "where is my honey?" she asked.

Sehun removed her hand from his face and let her in "Suho! Your girlfriend is here!" Sehun shouted and went in to the kitchen. 

Suho backed hugged tiffany "So, you heard?" 

Tiffany turn around "heard what?" she smiled 

Suho chuckled at his girlfriend " Kai and Min-ji are an item, i knew from when i walked in on them the other night"

"The other night? really?" tiffany raised here eyebrow. This is too easy she thought to her self. Suddenly Suho pick her up bridal style and carried her off to his room. 

Sehun watching the whole time felt something was up and something about tiffany wasn't right. 

"Honey!" sunny shouted from upstairs, Sehun raced upstairs to his room, "Babe, what's up?" he said worried. 

Sunny giggled "nothing, i was just lonley" she kissed him gently at first but then Sehun deepened the kiss, grabbed wholed of her waist. 

---------------------------- Kai & Min-ji ----------------------

Kai pulled up infornt of min-ji's house " Hurry up" he said.

Min-ji gave him an angry look and went to get her things. 

In the car kai started to think that she shouldn't let him stop living his life. Shes going to get sick of him sooner or ater why not soon. 

Min-ji came back to the bar with 4 suitcases and one mini bag. "hey, can you help me with these" she said kai ignored her " do it your self" he said coldly. 

Min-ji Stuck her tounge out at him "!" she yelled and packed her stuff in the trunk and got back to the passangers seat. 

"What did you just call me?" Kai asked, "Nothing" she said looking forward. Kai kept moveing his face closer to her's to the point where she can feel his minty breath on her cheek. Min-ji forze in place and kai smirked and started the car.

----------------------At EXO dorm -------------------------------

Tiffany and Suho was making out on the the bed whn she suddenly hears sunny's voice. I must be going crazy she thougt, but then she hears Sehun running up the stairs, tiffany hopped off of suho and ran to the next room and opened the door to see sunny and sehun kissing in the middle of the room.

"well well, isn't it snsd member sunny i see there?" Tiffany said entering the room 

sunny forwned "well itsn't it snsd's american speaker tiffany with her shirt ed exposing her bright pink bra?" sunny snapped back

Tiffany looked down and quickly buttoned up her shirt "shut up sunshine, what are you doing here anyway?" 

"spending time with my boyfriend, how about you? your here to steal him too?" sunny smirked

" don't under estimate me" tiffany said as she felt a strong hand on her shoulder. She looked up at suho angry face and shuddered, 

"Tiffany didn't steal anything, Min-ji never had me in the first place" suho held tiffany's hand as tiffany smiled in victory,

" see?" tiffany said. the two "couples" just stood there in slicene when the door stairs door opened. "GUYS!" kai yelled to see if anyone was home. 

Tiffany, sehun, sunny, and suho ran to the blacony to see what was going on. They watched as Min-ji was briging in suitcases. Their mouths dropped as min-ji finally brought in all her bags and flopped to the floor. 

"MIN-JI"?!?! sunny and tiffany shouted shocked.

"Oh heyyyyyyyy sunny" minji said waving at her like nothi\ng weird was happing. Tiffany felt a ping of hurt when min-ji only said hi to sunny and ignored her. 

sunny raced downstairs " What is this?" Kai frozed as he watched sunny face confused, Kai quickly ran to his room. 

Sunny watched him and shook her head and re-focused on min-ji

MIn-ji shrugged her shoulders " i am moving in"

TO BE CONTINUED.......................