How could you!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

How could he do that? why whould he do that? he has me! why would he want to take care of her? why did he do that! all these thoughts ran thru tiffany's head as she sat on suho's bed. her legs were crossed and her arms were crossed. how could he!

Suho walked in and looked at the mad tiffany. Tiffany turned aroound and looked at him. 

she walks up to him and stares at him. 

"Tiffany i-" he bgan to say, but she suddenly slapped him. 

"How could you!" she yelled. her breathing became heavy as she remembers what happened 5 minutes ago. 

"She was hurt, want to me to just stand there and look at her!?" suho yelled back, this was thier first fight. 

tiffany calimed down a bit. "But i am your girlfriend you should have asked if i was ok!" she started to play with her nail "look! i broke a nail" she said with cuteness, it made him smile and he kissed it. Tiffany sgihed. she needs to find a way to get rid of min-ji if it's the last thing she does.

------------------------------------ Kai and Min-ji -----------------------------------

Kai laided min-ji on the bed. he looked at her pretty face, and wondered how hr fate landed with this life. she deserves better. he dryed her off, and smile.

Min-ji eyes started open and all she saw was kai's face. his handsome face my her feet tingle again. she sat up and kai stepped back.

"how are you feeling?" he asked concerened. 

"My head hurts thats all, i just need some sleep" she said she looked around "you should get going, you have a varitey show" she said 

"No, i should be here taking care of you" kai said

"Oh, i didn't know you cared" she said as she smiled. Kai didn't know what it was but when she smiled he had to smile too.

" does it really seem like i hate you?" he asked 

"yeah"

"i don't im just upset that my life changed all in one night, it's hard to adjust"

"Oh and you think it's easy for a girl to move in with a guy she hardly knows?" she asked.

He shook his head, "i guess not, hey let me make it up to you, let's go out for dinner tonight" 

"Really?!" her eyes lightted up\

He nodded "sure why not, it might be fun"

Kai walked out for hr to get her rest. Kai was all giggles going downstairs. Something tugged in him when min-ji got hurt, he felt the need to take care of her, but Suho entered instead, for some reason he was jealous. Min-ji is his girl he thought. 

Tiffany was about to walk out the house for work. when sunny stopped her in her tracks

"She devil where are you going?" sunny asked

Tiffany rolled her eyes "work, i got a photoshoot today by han river" and with that she walked out to the car.

Sunny spotted kai walking down the stairs. "Kai!"

Kai looked and smiled "Hey sunny, where's Sehun?" 

"oh he left 5 minutes ago" sunny said. kai nodded but there were a awkward slicence. 

"So um, want to hang out?" sunny asked kai nodded and they left the house too. 

--------------------------- Kai and sunny--------------------------------------

They spent almost the whole day together laughing and talking, they even talked about thier high school days. 

They ened up at han river at sunset, but kai remembered he promised min-ji dinner and he wanted to keep his promise. 

Sunny looked at the sunset and started to think about Sehun. "Do you like min-ji?" she suddenly asked throwing kai off gaurd. 

Kai remembered the fake couple plan, maybe it would get sunny jealous? he thought "yes i do" it sounded so natural to him but he didn't understand why, he was lying. 

Sunny smiled "great, tiffany has alot of nerve for everything she has done so far" Kai nodded agreeing with her. Sunny stopped and looked at kai. "please treat her good, don't hurt her please!" sunny almost begged. Kai wasn't thinking str8 that girl he has liked for such a long time finally is here in front of him.

With out thinking, he kisses sunny on the lips, he pulled her close and wrapped his arms around her wasit trying to make the kiss deeper. Sunny's eyes were wide open, but then they suddenly closed and she returned the kiss too. Suddenly they hear a loud gasp.

"Oh my god!"