Packing is Key...

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

---EXO's Dorm----

Min-ji, Kai and the group were in the house packing for the trip. 

----- Sunny and Sehun----

Sunny was in the bathroom trying on the swimsuit she brought for the trip, while Sehun was packing his suit case. 

"Sweetie!" sunny yelled from the bathroom. Sehun dropped what he was doing "Yes Buttercup?" he said 

Sunny slowly walked out the bathroom "So? how do i look?" 

Sunny's swimsuit: 

Sehun's mouth dropped and went dry, his little friend down there started to get happy too. 

Sunny giggled "close your mouth before a fly flies in, but how do i look?" 

Sehun studdered his words "You look sooo HOT!' sehun didn't know what came over him. He grabbed sunny with one arm and layed her on the bed.

They started to makeout with so much lust and passion. Sehun pulled away " Am i going to be your first?" 

Sunny nodded " Am i going to be your first?" 

Sehun Nodded "Yes" 

Beakhyun busted into the room holding some candy "Hey sehun you want-" he dropped the candy when he saw sunny only in a bikini and sehun on top of her, the scene didn't look right. 

"i am so sorry" he said 

"Good now get out" Sehun said, sunny never seen sehun liked this, he must really want her right now. 

"awwww our little makne is growing up so fast" beakhyun said

Sehun rolled his eyes and got off of sunny, the moment was runined. 

sunny blushed and ran into the bathroom to change back. 

"Seriously?" sehun asked beakhyun in disbelief

"what did i do?" beakhyun said knowing exactly what he just did. 

-------- Min-ji and Kai -----

Kai and min-ji hardly spoke since the wedding, kai longs for min-ji everynight and everyday, he wanted her to pick him again, but the only person who was standing in the way was Suho. 

Min-ji was packing her stuff, kai sat on the bed and watched.. 

Min-ji looked at him and rolled her  eyes, did he really meant what he said at the wedding, does he really love me? min-ji questioned her self. 

"min-ji" kai said 

"Kai" min-ji said. 

Kai scoffed and grabbed min-ji by the arm "are you really going to ignore me?"

"yes, until the day where i can stop being your wife" min0ji said as she pulled her arm away. 

Min-ji finished packing, kai pushed her up against the wall, min-ji knees was about to give out, how close they were, how his breath hit her neck. 

'Why don't you understand" kai said. 

"i don't understand because i can't understand why you can't make a commenment" min-ji spoke

Kai began to lean down his lips were two centermeter to hers, they were both shaking, when suddenly 

'Hey kai you want some candy?" beakhyun said but when he looked up he see's kai holding min-ji against the wall. 

"Oh come on what is this? couples makeout day" beakhyun asked annoyed

Min-ji pushed kai away from her "why do you say that"

"Because i walked in on sehun and sunny, they were going to do the Big Deed" beakhyun said with a smirk. 

Min-ji gasped and made a mental note to talk to sunny. 

Kai laughed with Beakhyun "really man?"

Suho walked in with a bright smile "Min-ji you ready?" 

Min-ji smiled brightly too "yes" suho grabbed min-ji's bags, Kai jumped in and grabbed the handle "it's okay i got this" kai said 

Suho annoyed, sighed, :Not it's okay this is what friends do"

"No this is what husbands do and i am her husband" kai said sternly. 

Min-ji stepped in the middle and grabbed her bag "Come on" she said and walked out. 

Suho glared at kai and kai glared back. 

"what do you think your doing?" kai asked. 

"Keeping min-ji safe from the hands of you" suho said. Beakhyun stood there eating his bag of candy feeling the tension between the two.

"No need, i am what she has and what she is going to keep" kai said.

"well, let's see about that" Suho said, he walked out with min-ji's last bag, when they were done packing, they put all thier luggage downstairs "oh crap" 

Min-ji looked at suho confused " what?" 

"i forgot something in my room, let me go get it" suho was about to go upstairs 

"I'll go with you" min-ji said kai was about to say something but she cut him off ":No you stay here" 

Min0ji and suho walked upstairs to his room. Once Suho closed the door he snuk up behind min-ji and tickled her

"AHH! suho! stop" min-ji said laughing

"I love that laugh" suho said, he stopped tickling her, and turned her around, he looked into her eyes and pressed his lips on her's min-ji kissed him back and wrapped her arms around his neck, suho wrapped his arm's around her slim waist and pulled her closer. 

"I don't want this to end"

 

Who said that line in the end? we will find out on Friday! Promise!

Yayyyy the more you comment the more i write...Just saying <3