I will help you

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

"What, are you not happy?" tiffany asked and rasied an eye brow. Suho took tiffany's  hands and looked into her eyes

"your seriously  moving in?"

Tiffany hugged him tight "Yes! he said it was ok, but we have to keep it a secret...so shhh" She made a shhh sound and hugged him tighter. She looked at min-ji's said faced and winked.

Kai noticed how sad min-ji was, he for some reason he didn't like the fact that min-ji just keeps getting hurt. Suddenly, Suho brought tiffany into a kiss, in slow motion kai stood infront of min-ji so she wouldn't see. Her head was on his chest as she felt tears running down her cheeks. The Love of her life was kissing another. Kai grabbed her and dragged her out the room.

"Stop it Kai!" She yelled, he let her go.

He sighed and faced her "Do you love him that much?"  

she nodded "But his with tiffany"

"I'll help you, to win him back" kai said 

Min-ji eyes grew wide "But how?"

"We have to act like a real couple, you know jealousy"

"Are you sure it would work"

"yes, i hope so" kai sighed, his only doing this because of how sad she looked, but why did he care?

----------------------------------- Music Bank Preformace-----------------

The guy with the headset walked into the EXO's dressing room "Ok guys showtime, oh and your manager said for kai to bring miss kim min-ji to the stage too so the fans can see her" and with that he walked out.

"oooooo, looks like it's time for for the soon-to-be married couple to put on a show them selfs" Chanyoel said smiling.

Tiffany rolled her eyes "Good luck suho be #1" she smiled. 

Min-ji looked like she wanted to vomit, she looked in the mirror and checked her self, Suddenly her whole world stopped. Suho was looking at her, her thorat was dry she looked down. Kai looked at her. 

"You ready?" he asked 

Min-ji nodded she got up and followed kai awkardly, kai was just as nervous, was he going to be able to pull this off. 

The guy in the headsets whispered in kai's ear, kai eyes almost popped out, he faked coughed when he noticed min-ji staring at him.

"Um, we have to..." kai started to say then he looked at the ceiling "do what?" min-ji said as she rasied an eyebrow.

Kai looked at her "Um hold hands as we walk in" 

"Huh? why airnt i just here to show my face then go back to the dorm?" 

Kai felt a little hurt, why didn't she want to hold his hand, he grabbed her hand and held it, it shot shivers up and down both thier spines, they look at eachother for 5 seconds.

Did she noticed what i felt? he wondered and min-ji wondered the same.

They realized that they were staring and looked away awkardly. 

Suho was watching from behind, do they really like eachother? did min-ji get over him that fast?

His pride began to hurt, as he watch kai and min-ji hold hands towards the stage. 

---------------------- Stage ------------------------

Kai and Min-ji walked to the stage holding hands, when they appeared and the fans saw them, they went crazy wild shouting thier name 

"KAI AND MIN-JI!" they screamed repeatedly.

It amazed min-ji how famous she was over night, and for once she felt proud to be known as kai's girl. 

Suho couldn't stand it. he bumped min-ji shoulder and looked at her "sorry" he said as he rubbed her shoulder.

Kai, watching, was upset, why did he touch her? most important.. why did he say sorry?

Min-ji bowed her head and suho walked onto the stage. 

Kai and minji still holding hands waved to the fans 

"Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" they srated to yell, min-ji blushed and kai just giggled weird.

He bend down to whisper in min-ji's ear "Just to let you know, i am not enjoying this one bit"

Min-ji growled "Neither am i pretty boy"

Kai seated min-ji in the front row.

The whole stage went "awwwwwwwwh"

Kai rushed to the stage and min-ji waved at the fans one more time before returning her attention to the stage.

Sunny came and sat next to her "Wow, you two looked happy" she smiled

Min-ji blushed "well, yeah, we have to" 
Sunny smiled, "Oh yeah, look at them they grow up so fast"

Min-ji watched kai prepared on stage, he looked so handsome she thought.

"You must be proud right?" sunny said 

Min-ji giggled "some what.." min-ji didn't want to admit that it felt like her heart was about to brust. 

The performace began...

 

------------------------------- after the performace--------------

Min-ji was alone in the dressing room. Flashbacks of the performace started to pass thru her head. 

She felt so proud, she loved the way people envyed her because she was that hot guys  fiance. all min-ji could do was smile. 

Tiffany entered and rolled her eyes at min-ji and sat down on the couch.

There were str8 up slicence in the room.

"excited much?" tiffany said while playing with her phone

"Very, kai looked good out there, so did suho i guessed" min-ji said waiting for kai

"what? you and kai are real now?" tiffany raised her eyebrow. Min-ji took a deep breath to get ready for the lie "Yes we are and were happy"

Tiffany shocked started to feel fizzy "what? what sudden change of heart"

Min-ji smiled "I guess it was love all along, and thanks if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have  never found kai" she smiled again.

Tiffany was furious! what in the world. Min-ji wasn't suppose to be thanking her, min-ji is suppose to be miserble, tiffany still had a few tricks up her sleeve she is ready to use. 

The boys walked back in with bright smiles celebrateing

Tiffany hugged and kissed suho "i am so proud of you"

Min-ji, jealous, walks up to kai "I am so happy you pulled this off" she bended him down to whisper in his air "Fake couple remember?" 

Kai winked a wink that weaked min-ji's knees, he grabbed her and hugged her tight. Min-ji shocked frozed in place

"hug me back" he whispered min-ji obyed and hugged him back. sudden kai felt something, but didn't know what it was. so did min-ji.

------------------------- When they got back to the dorm ------------------------

"Furture home sweet home, hey babe i am moving in tomorrow ok?" tiffany said to Suho.

Suho didn't get it, how did tiffany get permission. 

"Again, how did you get permission to live here?" Suho asked

".....Dont worry about it" tiffany said nervously

Suho shook his head and said ok. 

Tiffany walked out the house nervous suddenly a flashback ran thru her head 

 

What did tiffany do to move in? 

We will find out next week...