Let's Relax..

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

Kai was on the highway focusing on the road, min-ji was slient. Kai felt the need to break the slince.

"why are you so quiet?" he said. 

"I don't know, nothing to say i guess" she said back, looking out the window, 

"Really? because your big mouth always have somehing to say" he said to get a reaction out of her, but she didn't react she just shrug her shoulders and sighed. that put a ping into his heart. He knew he messed up but he didn't think she be that mad, or cared that much. imagine if she saw him kissing sunny, he would lose min-ji forever. But that's what he want's right?

after 20 more minutes of driving he parked. Min-ji got out first.

"The beach?" she said and rasied a eyebrow at him
 

"Yeah, whenever i am stressed or need to think i come here" he said and smiled at her. Min-ji hueart started to flutter when he smiled at her. 

Kai started walking and min-ji walked beside him along the waves. Kai loved the sea, it kept him happy when he is most sad.
"Kai, why did you get drunk?" min-ji was so curious to knowwhy he would pull such a stunt. 

Kai couldn't tell her the truth so he just lied. "Because life got to hectic for me" he said.

min-ji looked down, he has to be talking about her she thought. kai noticed and felt bad yet again, why does this girl bring out the care and concern out of him? he wondered. 

He started walking into the sea. 

Min-ji eyes grew wide "kai your going to get salt water on your pants!" 

Kai smirked "So? why don't you join me" 

MIn-ji ran into the sea andcrashed into him and they both fell laughing. They started playing and splashing in the water, min-ji slipped and fell ontop of kai. They looked in eachothers eyes and min-ji realized, She likes kai....ALOT. 

Kai noticed min-ji's smiled and pulled them up. Hee can't like her, she can't like him, it's not going to work. even though he feels like him-self around, and comfortable and not mentilon she beautiful, he couldn't

-------------------------------------------------- EXO dorm-------------------------------------------

Beakhyun and D.O was in the living room when the doorbell rang. 

Beakhyun got up to answer the door, a small girl smiled at him, she's pretty he thought. "Heyyyyy beautiful" 

she giggled "is Kai here?" she asked. Beakhyun shook his head no "but your welcome to come in and wait for him"

She agreed and walked in and sat next to D.O. 

D.O looked at her but did a double take "YOU!" he yelled. 

Beakhyun walked in "whoa whoa whoa, why are you being rude to our pretty house guest"

D.O grab Beakhyun into the kitchen "That girl is not no nice girl"

Beakhyun looks at her "What do you mean she seems so innocent plus shes hot!"

D.O flicked Beakhyuns forehead and beakhyun yepled.

"Shes the girl that got into the fight with min-ji, and was all over kai at some late night bar when me and sehun went to go get them" D.O said

Beakhyun finally sees "ohhhh, so that's why shes here for kai, i thought she was his chick on the side" 

"You stupidass!" D.O said suddenly they heard the door open. D.O ran to the door and see's Kai and Min0ji laughing soaking wet. 

"Um why are you two wet?" he said. 

Min-ji giggled "we took a swim into the ocean" 

Kai pushed passed D.O and into the living room "Kai!" min-ji heard a soft female voice. 

Min-ji kicked D.O in the knee so she could see who it was, She gasped. "You! what are you doing here?"

"I am here to take back what's mine" she said with a smirk. 

"What's your's?" kai asked confused, 

"Yes kai, i love you" she grabbed him and started kissing him, kai stood there in shock. 

Min-ji's fist cruled up in a ball "Ya! my Husband!" min-ji was about to attack when sunny and tiffany walked in together. 

"Hey guys!" they both said they suddenly gasped when they saw a small girl kissing kai. Kai pushed her away "Sorry i already have a wife so can you please kindly leave" 

Min-ji's heart fluttered when he said wife, The girl frowned "you know it would be bad if i leaked out everything to the press"

"You wouldn't" kai siad.

"Oh i would, i will be back tomorrow with my demands, bye bye kai sweetie" and with that she left and kai slumped on the couch. 

Min-ji ran upstairs in tears. Kai looked at her and sighed i better go comfort her he thought. 

"Min-ji" suho walked into kai's room. 

Kai rasied an eyebrow at him, so did Tiffany. 

-------------------------------- Kai room----------------------------

Suho walked in and hugged min-ji tight as she sobbed into his shirt. 

"it's ok let it all out" as he patted her head. min-ji looked up at hm, all thier memoires came back, how he used to take care of her during times like thses. 

kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter "please stop crying" he said

Min-ji sniffled "ok" she moved away from him. kai walked in and grabbed suho by the arm and dragged him out. 
 

"why were you crying" he asked. 

Min-ji walked past him to the closet for some fresh clothes. 

He started to get angry "why won't you answer me!"

" jerkface" she said and walked into the bathroom 

He walked in there too and pinned her against the wall "is it because you like me?" 

He started inching his face closer to her's 

she sawllowed hard "no i dont" 

"then stop acting like a , you can't like me anways" he let her go and walked out 

min-ji fell onto the bathroom floor wheeping. 

----------------------- Suho--------------------

"You ! why would you comfort her" tiffany screamed 

Suho just sat there. "Answer me!" she screamed again 

"Move out" he said and looked up st her. She froze "What did you say?"

"You heard me, move out were done" he got up and walked out, tiffany stood there in shock.