I am Trying!

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

The Day turned to night as the house was very quiet. Kai was ignoreing Min-ji, Min-ji was ignoreing Kai, Which left both of them very bored. 

Sunny and Sehun walked down the stairs into the living room smileing holding hands, this made kai sick.

"Hey Guys, how's the couple life going?" sunny asked as she giggled at the whole situation. "" both kai and Min-ji said in union

Sehun smiled, "awww look sunny, they are talking at the same time now, very couple like" 

"Shut up" kai said annoyed, he already stole his girl now he is making fun of him?

"Don't be rude" min-ji said. Kai raised an eyebrow " and who are you to tell me what to do?" 

Min-ji smiled and got closer to him so close that thier nose almost touch. Sunny amazed at her friends confidence sat down on sehun lap and watched the fake couple

" I am your Fiance" she said with a smirk and pulled away and sat str8.  Kai blushed and shuted up. 

"Ha! hung where is your manly side?" Sehun said hungging onto sunny waist. 

Kai watch them two cuddle " up your's" he said out of jealously. 

Min-ji noticed something was worng with kai. 

"Kai? what's worng?" she asked out of concern. 'leave me alone" he said coldly and continued to watch TV. 

------------------------- Tiffany ---------------------------
"Suho, I am not okay with min-ji living with you" she said she was laying next to him on the bed. Suho patted her head "It's ok, no matter what she trys my heart will always belong to you"

"It better, i went through alot just to be with you" tiffany said, but deep down she didn't care about Min-ji and sunny and what they thought of her she was going to live life with no regrets. Ever since she was young she always got what she wanted and that wasn't going to stop now. 

"Suho, you think i could move in?" Tiffany said with a smirk

"you think CEO will be ok with it?, i mean you are a SNSD member already" he said. tiffany frowned " Don't wory i could talk the CEO into it tomorrow" 

"as long as you don't tell him that were getting married or you have a kid on the way by me, i am all for it baby" he kissed her. Tiffany nodded and snuggled into his chest.

---------------------------------------- Kai, Min-ji --------------------------------

Everyone left and and the rest of the group is sleeping. except for kai and min-ji of crouse. Min-ji was in the shower humming "The Boys".

Kai was in the kitchen but decided to wash up for bed, he walked up stairs to his room and into the bathroom without knocking to see a min-ji in the glass see through shower. 

Kai eyes grew wide and min-ji looked at him "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" they both shouted "what are you doing!?" they both shouted again. Chanyoel busted into the room to see the sence \. his jaw dropped as he looked at kai and min-ji. "wow" was all he could say.

Min-ji quickly remebered she was so she grabbed a towel and wrapped her self up. 

"wow, ok, starting the honeymoon early i see" chanyoel couldn't help but laugh. 

Kai embarrssed, he blushed and kicked chanyoel out. 

"what the hell?!" kai said 

"what? ever heard of knocking" min-ji snapped 

" stop it, this is my room i could walk into anywhere without knocking"

"you are living wiith a girl now..... what did you see?" she asked shly. 

Kai looked at her up and down "nothing much" and walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

MIn-ji kept thinking she can't keep living with him like this, she bagan thinking, the only way to live wih him nornally is to be nice, and hopefully they will become friends. 

Her phone rang, she ran over to her bag and answered it "Hello?"

"Min-ji!, great your up" a manly voice said 

"Mr.CEO?"

"Yes, there is a great oppurtiny tomorrow, EXO-K will be performing in Music Bank tomorrow, be there for great photo oppurtinties, ok? and making sure you wear something pretty, make sure your there in the dressing room too, i'll ask sunny to help she is MCing for the day" the Ceo said all cheerful.

"Really? ugh! fine...." Min-ji said, after the phone and getting dressed kai finally came out in only a towel around his wasit. all min-ji could do was look up at him in awe, his abs were perfect, his shoulders were perfect, his arms were perfect his whole body was perfect. 

Kai notced her stareing, "Enjoying the show" he said with a smirk.

Min-ji snapped out of it and blushed "No Jerk" 

Kai shrugged

"oh by the way, i am coming to you Music bank performce tomorrow, the ceo thinks it would be great for fans to see me being a wifey and stuff"

"What? No! your just going to--" he stopped whatever he was going to say

"Wait, i am going to what?" min-ji asked curious "huh? what is it? huh? distract?" 

Kai forze ":Don't flatter yourself"

"but that was exactly you were about to say though right? right? right!" Min-ji started to come closer to kai ignoring that he is basically . 

"w-w-what do you think your doing?" he said shaking, and nervous

"Nothing" she smiled 

Kai got annoyed and threw 5 bedsheets at her. "Good night!" he said. 

Min-ji buried under the sheets yelled "Jerk!" 

"Oh i love it when you call me that, gives me great joy" and wtih that he took of the light and went to sleep. and unknowingly min-ji fell asleep under the sheets.

--------------------------- The next day ---------------------