I Lost my mind

First Love Lost.....Future Husband Gained

(Min-Ji) POV

Walking along the streets of seoul, my heart became heavy, what if he doesnt return for me.... i see him on TV everyday now. i am so proud of him, making his dreams come true, but with out me though. i haven't seen him in 3 years... i walked into a funky style cafe, where i saw my besties, Sunny and Tiffany From girl's Generation. I know, how can a normal everyday girl can know them, we go way back. 

"Annyeong! Min-Ji!" Both Tiffany and sunny said and waved. i waved back and sat next to them. "So, how was japan?"  i asked them. 

"Great!" sunny said " Oh and i saw some flower boys there too, even one i thought would be perfect for you" 

" Sorry, not intrested, i am waiting for my Suho to come back for me, and make our relationship out to the public" i said with a proud smile. Tiffany frowned, and sunny just nodded her head. i bet they think that i am crazy, who cares, they don't know anything. 

"Um, Minny (her nickname) Have you ever thought that maybe he wouldn't come back to you, maybe you should move on" tiffany said slowly and clear. I looked at her with a -___- face like i have to repeat my feelings for Suho for her everyday. "No, I don't feel that way because i know he loves me, why are you butting into my love affair?" Tiffany her teeth " What love affair? with yourself i guess?" she snapped back at me. 

Sunny bit her lip "guys let's end this topic please, before i see claws" i claimed down so did tiffany we both looked different directions and said fine. 

"on other notes, i have meet some one, his part of SM too and he is about to debut in the new group EXO, he is so cute, charming, and cute." i cut sunny off when she was about to sing the song "Kissing you" she always do that when she's happy. "Wait, Suho is part of EXO too!" i said with a grin, Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed. i ignored her, whatever, she's just jealous.  Sunny could feel the tension "Um,  he asked me to hang out tonight , said i could bring some friends , so you guys wanna come?" she asked like a lost puppy. Tiffany nodded and i agreed too, with hopes of seeing my Suho what took him so long, and why hasn't he contact me, im sure he has a vaild reason.

(Kai's) POV

"Dude? have you lost your mind Hyung?: Suho said to me as i kept bunch pressing weights. 

"you'll hurt yourself" he said like a caring father. I stopped and took a sip of water. "It's this love song, i'm not feeling it, love means nothing to me" i said in a cold tone. Suho sat next to me and wiped his face with a towel " It's just a song, sing it and make us look good, ya! have you ever been in love before?" The memory of sunny walking hand and hand with that jerk face kept hauntiing me, i looked at Suho and said "No, Never" 

"really?" he said not believe my BS. "Have you?" i asked. It looked like he sat and thought for a while before he answerd. "No, Never" he said in a strun voice.  

Sehun walked into the gym glowing "hey hyungs, nice day aint it" he said with a grin. i started smiloe myself, "so, who's the girl?" i asked.

Sehun turned to me "what? word already got out to people that i am seeing one of the pretty snsd girls tonight?" he said with a grin "Oh and Kai and Suho come too, she's bring her friend which is most likey to be SNSD" he said. SuHo smiled " My Crush is in SNSD, i am so there" 

I shrugged my shoulders "Guess i come too been a while since i have had a one night stand" i said with a grin. 

 

(Min- ji's POV)

Tonight i am going to prove once and for all that i am SuHo's Love. It's going to feel like how we first meet all over again. How he asked me out on our first date, held hands walking around the park, how he sang to me on my birthday, how he held me the night i gave him my "everything"
 once he sees me in this outfit :

 

Crazy if he doesn't show up, sunny must of told her new guy friend that i am suho's girlfriend and that i would come right?....Or maybe i have lost my mind...